Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
supernal

Valucre Discord Server

7 hours ago, Eternity said:

So I joined the server, but still I can't speak.. Was this worth the join? I messaged appropriate people btw. 

take that back, now I can speak. 

Now you join! Add me on Discord! 

Deviant #2172

2 minutes ago, Chibi Puppy said:

How am I supposed to DM you guys on Discord if I have to befriend you all first? I joined the group, but it's blocking every attempt at me DM'ing any of the chatmods.

That's interesting, and the first time I've heard of the issue. I'll leave it to the chat-experts to figure this one out. 

In the meantime you can just PM the list of members that are included in the bottom of the first post, instead of messaging them on Discord, to get their attention and add the appropriate role to your account

Just now, supernal said:

That's interesting, and the first time I've heard of the issue. I'll leave it to the chat-experts to figure this one out. 

In the meantime you can just PM the list of members that are included in the bottom of the first post, instead of messaging them on Discord, to get their attention and add the appropriate role to your account

I just solved it. I apparently hadn't verified my Discord... The DM's are working now!

I'll check to see if it was updated because I could reply in chats when I first signed up. But that was before I changed my name from Phuck Yew to Jesus Negro yesterday/this morning. maybe I fucked myself?

Edited by Jesus Negro

37 minutes ago, Jesus Negro said:

I'll check to see if it was updated because I could reply in chats when I first signed up. But that was before I changed my name from Phuck Yew to Jesus Negro yesterday/this morning. maybe I fucked myself?

The discord chat has a read only thing cause stuff happened, you have to contact the mods in order to get in and get the member role which allows you to talk. Some of them are offline at times, so you'll really have to wait till they get on...or you can PM them on the forums.