Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

Ayden

Underworld Dungeon Event [OOC]

108 posts in this topic

Welcome! 

I'll be quick and to the point. I'm looking for a total of 4 players who are interested in some Dungeon action. A group of evil creatures have caused enough havoc and chaos in the world of Valucre, that it has given them the power to bring forth a door to the world of Valucre. The door itself appears in Vdara Kingdom within Genesaris. Due to recent events that have unfolded, shrouded in mystery, the Dragon King of Vdara has issued an order that the secrets of the Dungeon be revealed to him. So far, many have entered without ever returning. Rumor has it that it is filled with unbelievable treasures, but also monsters as well! The Dragon King does not care about the treasures within, leaving such prizes as a reward to the victors of those who conquer the dungeon. Enter the dungeon, learn its secrets and return back to the Dragon King with what you learned.

Pretty simple right? I will be the Dungeon Master/Story Teller for this event. If you are interested, please post your interest or questions in this thread with a link to your character profile (if you have one.) 

Dungeon Champions:
1) Ethan Mayer
2) Zarine Bashere 
3) Mathias Mullins
4) Lark Vane

IC: The Underworld Dungeon [Quest]

Underworld Dungeon 1: (Not Drawn To Scale. Just a representation.)

21nmw3p.png

Map Legend:  **All of these are simply reference tools.** 
Top left corner = Stairs/dungeon entrance.
Light/Dark Brown Bars = Gates
Statues = Enemies
Archery Targets = Decisions
Brown Cages = Hidden Traps
Treasure Chests = Loot
Black Square = Mystery
Ladder = Exit

Loot Rewards: [Treasure Chest & Boss Drops]

Equipment:
(x2) Lava Walkers (Boot Equip) - Allows the wearer to walk on lava and manipulation fire to some degree.
(x2) Water Walkers (Boot Equip) - Allows the wearer to walk on water and manipulate water to some degree.
(x1) Light Bracer (Wrist Equip) - A silver decorated bracelet that captures light and uses it when needed at various intensities.
(x1) Gaia's Sword (Weapon Equip) - The bladeless sword calls upon the available elements around to use as its blade.
(x1) Banshee Bow (Weapon Equip) - The bow is marked by the sound of screaming arrows that can cause disorientation if targeted.
(x1) Bastion Shield (Off Hand Equip) - Round shield with pointed center that can slice spell damage.
(x1) Chain of Echoes (Necklace) - A gold necklace with a ruby gem center that gifts the wearer with sound stealth. 
(x1) Hand of Pestilence (Gauntlet) - The gauntlet's finger tips contain poisons. A simple scratch can potentially be lethal.
(x1) Scroll of Healing (Magic) - The scroll allows the owner to learn restorative magic.
(x1) Zojadgio (Companion) - A small lightening elemental companion that is faithful and loyal. 
(x1) Underworld Shadow Walker (Mount) - A mount only usable at night. The shape of the mount can take whatever form you want since it uses and manipulates shadows and darkness. Its most common form is a giant shadowy spider, vicious and deadly.

Resources:
Rejuvenation Potions (x10) - Drinking this potion will restore physical wounds, fatigue and energy by 45%.
Poison Sacks (x3) - Exposure causes damage over time. After three turns, victim becomes incapacitated.
Nerve Sacks (x3) - Exposure causes muscle spasms. After three turns, victim becomes paralyzed.
Antidote (x1) - Cures Poison and Nerve Sack from victim. Use wisely.
Vial of Haste (x1) - The user can move incredibly faster than normally possible. (2 turns)
Potion of Invisibility (x2) - The user is rendered invisible to the human eye. (2 turns)

Other:
Keys (x2) - Unlocks Gates.
Cotton Balls (x8) - Cleans out ear wax or to ignore the person beside you.
Black/Brown/Red Dye (x6) - Used to change colors of an outfit. 
Underworld Scroll (x1) - The scroll contains sensitive information in regards to the Underworld and their plans.
Coins (xx) - Coins can be used for trade or currency within Valucre. The amount of coin within the dungeon is N/A.

Edited by Ayden

Ethan Mayer has been added to the Champion Roster above in my first post. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here. 

Pandorite likes this

Not sure how much of this will actually be underwater but, My character Zarine would probably be some help 

~Bubble: Creates a small pocket of air around a target's head, Or object.

Ayden likes this

Nothing will be "underwater" per se, but that ability might prove to be helpful given certain circumstances. I don't want to spoil anything, so I will leave it at that. Haha

Pandorite likes this

Mathias has been added, just need one more to kick it off.

I would like to join. I have a character, but I don't have a sheet for her yet. I can certainly get one together. She is a blind, half-elf summoner. Her familiar is a raven (spoken language is the Common tongue), who's kind of like a seeing-eye bird and she has tremorsense out to 25 feet. She's based on a DnD character I played for quite some time. I'm still kinda new here and getting use to world, so if you think she wouldn't work, that's cool. ^-^

Ayden likes this

If I had seen this earlier I would have likely asked to come along as well.  To bad for me.  It looks like I missed my chance.

Edited by Caliburnus
Ayden likes this

7 minutes ago, Takarra said:

I would like to join. I have a character, but I don't have a sheet for her yet. I can certainly get one together. She is a blind, half-elf summoner. Her familiar is a raven (spoken language is the Common tongue), who's kind of like a seeing-eye bird and she has tremorsense out to 25 feet. She's based on a DnD character I played for quite some time. I'm still kinda new here and getting use to world, so if you think she wouldn't work, that's cool. ^-^

There actually isn't a common.lol look into the lore

3 minutes ago, Pandorite said:

There actually isn't a common.lol look into the lore

*lol* Well, as I said, new. There is a lot of information to read over. I'll hit up the lore.

14 minutes ago, Takarra said:

What is your character's name? I'll add it to the roster. It will be interesting to see your character in action. A profile would be nice, but its not mandatory. 

As per the language, you all can play that out as you see fit. Most people allow their characters to understand what another character is saying despite where they came from. Unless you play it out that your character can't understand what everyone is saying, no one should bother you about it. 

9 minutes ago, Caliburnus said:

If I had seen this earlier I would have likely asked to come along as well.  To bad for me.  It looks like I missed me chance.

If a character drops, I'll be sure to let you know.

2 minutes ago, Ayden said:

What is your character's name? I'll add it to the roster. It will be interesting to see your character in action. A profile would be nice, but its not mandatory. 

Cool! Her name is Lark Vane. I'll work on her profile. Shouldn't take too long, but I can start before it's done.

And she is added to the Champion Roster. I will work on getting the first post up. I'll let everyone know when it is done and link it in my first post for reference. 

Hope you all have fun. I am completely open to suggestions as well.