Charli Foxtrot

Immediate, indefinite AFV

I can't really explain because I don't know what's going on myself. We've suffered a massive internet security breach, our accounts all up and down the web being compromised and used in the most hurtful, damaging ways. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

We're shutting down all existing online communications until we find out what, who, why, and how.

When I finish this post, I will be logging off, changing the password (not that that's helped so far) and not using this account any further. So if "I" send any PMs or make any posts, it's not me. I won't be back until this is resolved.

Sorry gang. 

6 minutes ago, Charli Foxtrot said:

I can't really explain because I don't know what's going on myself. We've suffered a massive internet security breach, our accounts all up and down the web being compromised and used in the most hurtful, damaging ways. Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, etc.

We're shutting down all existing online communications until we find out what, who, why, and how.

When I finish this post, I will be logging off, changing the password (not that that's helped so far) and not using this account any further. So if "I" send any PMs or make any posts, it's not me. I won't be back until this is resolved.

Sorry gang. 

It's her mom. Dibs on that guess. Or her church peeps that broke into your house. Dibs on that guess too.

Good luck Jessie! I hope it gets resolved sooner rather than later so we can get you and Lizzie back :D

23 minutes ago, Charli Foxtrot said:

Sorry gang. 

I don't know how sophisticated the people are but would suggest changing your passwords on other devices in case they're using some kind of keylogger, changing the recovery emails to your account in case they have access to those, as well as changing your passwords. 

Best of luck. This is one mega shitstorm to have to deal with and I'm sorry for it, human being to human being

We are all here for you, darling.

If you need anything, anything at all, get a hold of me, yeah?

I've got a burner email at crazysquirrel92@gmail.com (trust me, I judge myself everyday for high school me and this email) so don't hesitate to pass off a number to me, mmkay?

Love you and the wife and stay safe!