Samø

Wes hāl

9 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I'm very bad at introductions. Nice to meet you all.

I think you did just fine. Hi :)

I've been throwing this quick guide around to new members, since it shouldn't take more than a few minutes to read but the suggestions and explanations behind those suggestions are useful, even if boiled down. Hopefully you find it useful to: https://www.valucre.com/lore.html/resources/general/get-started-guide/

There's a lot to read on the site. It's been around for over a decade with thousands of members making its rich history even richer. Don't feel that you have to read it all at once before you can even break into the game world, or you'll find yourself daunted and we don't want that! We like new people/members/writers!

Welcome to Valucre. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM.

14 minutes ago, Saxon said:

I'm very bad at introductions. Nice to meet you all.

Ah, it's alright. Once you get comfortable with navigating the site itself, you can always come back later and introduce yourself as you like.

Welcome to Valucre!!! Some newcomers are just shy and don't know what to really say and THAT is OKAY!!! We all get stage fright sometimes, lol.

I am sure that you are probably taking a look around and, if you have ANY questions, we are here somewhere in the Willow Wisps whispering your name, buwahah!! ^_^

Get to know Staff and as many as you like; I am sure that you will have some fun here all while getting those creative juices flowing again.  Happy writing!!!

Benny

Guest TheMinecrafter

Welcome, I'm Metty the resident electric breathing dragon Cutiefly. Nice to meet ya.