Voting has reset for the month of March. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Welcome to Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

Ataraxy

[Quest]- Searching for the Golden Bunny!

36 posts in this topic

"H-huh..? Oh.." She blinked nervously, and fidgeted with her fingers. "My name is Raine.. and.." a lizard trailed it's way to her neck, and onto her shoulder. "This is my familiar, Merlin." The green gecko did a formal bow, looking up to the others as his tail swayed. My warmest salutations. I believe that we will get along just finely, no? He spoke.

The lizard slithered his way into her hat after introducing himself in such a formal manner. "And.. I-I'm a witch.. tales used to tell me that humans beat and scorched witches to death, so I'm not sure if I'm different from them.." She said, clutching her branch. 

"Raine? That is a pretty name." She tried to make small talk, noticing how nervous the other was. Her eyes widened as a lizard popped up and spoke. "Wow. Hello Merlin! I have never talked to a lizard. Can you belie-" She was cut off as the lizard padded away into her hat. She was slightly bummed despite being able to talk to animals she has noticed a lot of animals not caring to talk to her or simply can't talk at all, lizards normally fall under the first category.

"That is so cool! A witch! I have never meet one before! But I am not a human so don't worry about me." She leaned in and whispered to the female, "I don't know about him though." And pointed at Cornelius, while he was walking through the bushes.

"O-oh.. thank you.." She curled her hair in response, and gestured the silver-haired to walk with her to follow the rabbit. "Well.. I guess I can do this .." The pink-haired opened her palm as Merlin slithered in, the lizard slowly began to lose his legs, and his scales were of becoming a different color. Soon enough, her familiar had turned into a white snake. He smirked in delight and crawled his way around his owner. "I forgot some other cool tricks, but this is one I remember." She smiled.

Raine blinked, and looked at Cornelius. She whispered back, "Maybe he's a nice  human..? Oh, w-wait, um.." The witch fidgeted. "What's your name..?"

"Your welcome!" Smiling back as she walked slowly with the witch, you have to walk faster then normal all the time to catch up with a tiger after all. Her eyes widened as before her eyes the lizard turned into a snake. "Wh-how?" She was so confused, how can a lizard turn into a snake? Having seen some stuff in the wild but she has never saw that before. Is the snake fake? She tried to poke it with her long nail but it disappeared again.

Still really confused she blinked at the witch, "Echoshine. The tiger is Moon, and the blue cat is named Sun."

Walking rather quickly and ignoring the other two whispering to each other, Cornelius came upon Sun guarding a small burrow. "Good work, blue cat." he praised. 

Cornelius thought a moment. If that rabbit is still down there, how can we get it out? He then realized he still had a small assortment of vegetables in his satchel.

He pulled out a carrot and held it patiently at the burrow. "I suppose I can try to lure it out." he said quietly to himself.

Echoshine, Moon, and the newest addition to the group, caught up to him and Sun not too long after.

Gerald, the Golden bunny, poked his head out ever so slowly. He smelled the carrot; so close yet...so far. That...delicious....sweet...orange vegtable.

Gerald could no longer hold himself back and lunged out of the burrow to snatch it away.

Alas, he was caught and gently picked up by something or..someONE.