Voting has reset for the month of July. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [July]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of July is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Galen Wolfe

Linked [QUEST] Where the Bloody Hell?

33 posts in this topic

Linked to [QUEST] Bloody Rumors and Requisitions

It was only a couple of days into their rest and relaxation on the Peace Keeper's coin, but the twin souls knew the moment they heard the knock, it was going to be him and another request for help. Not that they really could complain, three hot meals a day and the stay at a fine out of the way inn? This was actually quite the upgrade from their usual haunts. Aku stretched languidly in the just above body temperature hot water bath that had been drawn up for her. Well, actually it had been cold water from the tap, but she'd used her magic fire and her finger to get the temperature to just above perfect, that way it could cool some over time without dropping to a frigid to her skin temp.

She grumbled as she heard the knock on the door, but, frankly, she'd been relaxing for quite some time now. Getting out of the tub, she didn't bother with trying to dry off, as rubbing her skinless flesh with anything required a very delicate touch and she was in a hurry. With a grunt, Galen took over, shaking the water now soaking his fur off as best he could inside the bathroom before he made his way to the door. With a heavy thump, the oaken door was pulled open, revealing, surprise surprise, Menton Wirth, the local Peacekeeper. “Aw, I see I caught you while you were relaxing, I can come back...”

“Naw, don't bother, Keeper, we were just done,” Galen said even as he took a couple steps back and a little to the side to allow the man in before slowing the door behind him. The anthro wolf hadn't bothered with his cowl and cloak, since he wasn't going out, so he was able to catch Wirth openly staring at the lupine skull that was his head. “I'd ask what the occasion was that brought you here, but I'm sure it has to do with the fog fiasco,” he said as he poured a second glass of iced water for the officer, who took it and immediately took a long pull of the crisp water inside the glass.

“Right you are, sir,” Menton said as he settled in a chair across from the bed where Galen settled his furred rump on the foot of. “But, the local constables and I are divided as to whether what I want you to investigate is directly related or not.” He paused there, taking a deep swig of the glass again, then leaned forward, elbows on knees and hand clasped around the glass as he looked down into the water's reflection inside.

“You see, the day before the fog incident, actually almost exactly a day before the fog appeared, a theft was reported by a local herb, spice and rare liquids merchant near the market place where this all took place. His name,” and the Peacekeeper, reached into a pocket and pulled out the picture of a gentleman that looked half feline and half man, almost like the twin souls, “is Osiris Noworthy, and he is currently missing. He made the report in person to the local police office, but after stepping back out of the door he came in through, he simply vanished. Normally, we'd have a detective on it within a week, but I can't sit back that long. If this really is linked to the Fog, then I need the man brought in either as an accomplice or for his own protection.”

Galen took the picture and looked it over carefully. The man was very well dressed, almost royal like in apparel. A monocled eye with soft eyes, but there was a shrewd intelligence in them, which meant the guilt could go either way. “Very well, if I'm going to get started on this, I'm assuming, as usual, right away, I need to know an approximate time he left that office, and then I'll work from there.” There was no resignation in his voice, but it was definitely in his mind. Not even a full week and they were already back on a case.

“That picture was taken at the time Mr. Noworthy made the report, the time should be labeled across the bottom. And, unfortunately, yes, this will need to be started today, now if at all possible. And,” he held up his hand as if to forestall a comment that really wasn't in the making, “before you ask, yes, there will be compensation commiserate to the work put into finding out what has become of the gentleman.”

Galen actually would have smiled, if he'd had lips to do so, but he did snort, even chuckle softly at the end of what the officer said. “Then we'll find something either quick or portable to eat and get started. Oh, and,” Galen interrupted the beginning of the farewell, having gripped the slightly smaller man's hand, “you wouldn't happen to know a good apothecary or magic supply store that deals in non-worked crystals?”

“Actually, I do, at that, just down the street here around the next right, there's a small out of the way place that deals in high quality mage craft supplies, if you don't mind spending the money on them. Mention my name and there might be a small discount on some of the goods. Maybe, it really depends on what mood she's in...”

Properly attired in his cloak, cowl pulled forward over his skull to hide all but the glowing emerald embers in it's depths., Galen came to the door of the small mage related store. Immediately even Galen could feel the wards and spells placed upon this modest cottage. The magic even sparked across his fingers from the handle, making him grunt and flex them to keep them from going numb as he pushed the black wood door open and out of the way so he could step inside. It was dark, inside, but that was a relative term really, considering the bright sunlight outside.

Despite the windows in the front that were uncovered, the light they let in seemed to drop off quickly. There were crystals and gems of all types in front of and near the windows, which, of course, was the best place for them, all sparkling and stuff. It reminded Galen of the one jewelry store he'd been in, all that bright light reflecting off of the facets. He chuckled at the dazzled look Aku had on her features when she'd stepped in the front door. Oh, hush you, the fem wolf said in his head with a grumble. Galen chuckled softly, hearing that form his other half, before he went to the counter about half way from the back of the store.

There wasn't a bell or any other way to get someone's attention, so he was about to call out when he was interrupted, “I'll be just a minute!” was called out from the back. Galen's mouth just hung open at that point, startled by the apparent coincidence. Closing his jaws, he would have frowned if he had lips, but he didn't, so the gesture was really a lost cause. He opened his mouth to call out again, but then a lizard woman came striding from the back, “I know you didn't, but you were going to and I wanted to save your lungs.”

Galen didn't bother closing his jaw again, because the woman striding towards him was also completely blind, her eyes solid balls of white. Actually her entire body was a pale white, not pristine or pure, but a slightly off-white. Her face was reptilian in nature, with definite raptor tendencies. Her upper body was definitely feminine in nature, though not over the top. Her well shaped melons were a little large for her body, but not unduly. She had a slight paunch, not overweight, just the normal extra jiggle associated with not really being worried about one's body, but also not just laying around doing nothing at all. And her well formed hips, were... well Galen had to steer clear of that thought, lest he give himself a reason to not be able to walk properly. Unlike himself, with legs that were more Lupine in nature than human, hers were more human in nature. And the only reason he knew all of this for a definite fact was the simple fact that she wore not a stitch of clothing. Not even underwear. She was covered in scales from head to toe, not even having a mane or tufts anywhere, and they shone with an oily gleam, like they had been freshly wiped with a rag...

Why thank you, for noticing, and yes, I did just rub some oil into them,” and then she shifted her weight and posed with her arms underneath her pert breasts and head cocked tot eh side, her tail wrapping around the front of her legs as she did so. Galen's pulse went from slightly elevated to nose bleed in the width of a breath, which made him glad that he didn't have that sort of a problem to worry about. But the reptilian tease giggled and walked around the counter toward him. She was barely more than four and a half feet tall, maybe, but she had a commanding aura about her when she pointed a finger firmly toward the floor, the universal signal that he was to bring himself to her level.

Galen found himself actually a little shy at this point, no one had ever actually treated him this way, but he didn't make her get stern with him either, as he was sure she would if made to be. Kneeling, he waited for her to indicate what she wanted next. So, he was definitely surprised when she reached her hands up to either side of his head and pushed the cowl back. Firstly, surprised that she was so well aware of her surroundings, he realized, that she knew exactly where he had been standing, and how tall he was, but, secondly, that she knew where his cowl was without fumbling. So when she leaned forward and actually gave him a kiss, his brain kind of short circuited from all the surprises happening and automatically returned it, his head canting automatically to the side as his bony jaw parted.

And he felt every sensation, as if it was his own lips, tongue, and mouth that were participating in this endeavor. He heard her moan into that kiss too, before she pulled back, and he could tell it wasn't just his own heart that was thudding against the bones of the chest covering it. She actually was flushed, a soft pink tinging the scales of her upper chest, her neck and her head. The thought had no sooner begun forming when, with a soft smile, she said gently, “You're the first creature to walk through those doors and not look at me as anything but a lovely female.” Then she giggled as she obviously heard his next inner monologue about not being able to miss that she was a very well formed female, at that. “Would clothing myself make things easier on you?”

“No... No actually I know for a fact that covering yourself now would only lead to an over active imagination...” and, try as he might, not imagining what she might wear was damn near impossible now.

And, of course, she apparently could see every scandalous image, which had her laughing, though the pink shade darkened on her reptilian features. “Oh my, such a naughty boy,” she said as she kissed his nose, the ethereal one, not the one one, before turning on her clawed toes and deliberately swished her tail a little higher than she had when walking to him when walking away and knew damn well he was watching every step she made.

“So, naughty young pup, you've come in search of crystals, if I remember your thoughts earlier correctly, are you looking for anything specific?” His mind went over the details as he was about to say something, but she smiled again and turned, walking around the counter and towards the front of the shop. When the sun hit her scales, Galen was actually awestruck at how luminous they seemed to be, a vast contract to the ghost-like quality they'd had in the back of the shop. Maybe it was the fresh oil, or the inherent shimmer they naturally possessed, but it was like looking at a statue made with thousands of fire opals, all glistening in the sun.

The lizard woman had paused, and actually gasped, apparently unprepared for whatever she found in Galen's mind as he gazed at her, before she carried the crystals back to him. Then she jumped up, arms wrapping around the back of his skeletal neck as she planted an even more fervent kiss on his spectral lips. When he was finally free of the daze all of this had placed him under, he found tears streaming down her cheeks while smiling. “Are... you okay?” He realized he didn't even...

“Kirin, and yes, I am very much okay. I've never seen myself through someone else's eyes like the way you saw me just now, in all my decades living in any of the places I have. I didn't think anyone would...” She abruptly dropped back to the floor and, with a familiarity that astonished him, slid his cloak to the side and slipped the crystals she'd just picked out into the pockets that were made specifically for them. Then she snagged his hand in a surprisingly tight grip and all but dragged him through the store towards the back area she had come from.

“Um, Ms. Kirin, where...”

“Just Kirin, and I've decided you are going to pay for your merchandise in an alternative manner.” She finished that sentence as she pulled aside a curtain in the far far back that revealed a bed. This fact would have had his eyes bugging out, had he had any, and they would have popped out his head when she undid the magic loop at his throat that kept the cloak in place.

“Um, I mean, you... I... that is...”

“Hush, I'm way past my egg bearing years, and I've dealt with bigger creatures then you in my younger days,” and with that, she proceeded to use her tongue in a way that Galen could probably have imagined if given the time to have done so before that moment...

Galen groaned as he knelt to the ground outside of the police station main entrance, wincing as he felt his muscles protest after the strain they had been under. Aku was giggling up a storm, too. Bit off more than you could lick, huh little pup? she asked in his mind, conjuring up how the little woman had pretty much dominated the larger male. Will you shut up? She caught even you off guard with some of her flexibility, he retorted, even as he tried very hard not to think about that, not needing an indecent exposure writ, especially not right in front of the Station doors. Aku settled down at that point, but the occasional chuckle as he would grunt or flinch as he moved in the wrong way was still heard.

In case you didn't notice, young lady, she had toys there and I got the distinct impression from some of the smells that she swings both ways. I'm very sure I could introduce YOU to her. He pictured one particular item that had caught his attention in her room, that had initially looked to be some sort of statue for fertility until she'd bumped it and it jiggled. The shocked gasp from his other half was almost worth the pain he was in. After that Aku was more discreet in her enjoyment of Galen's pain.

Getting the officer assigned to him to hold the foot traffic a moment, Galen first sniffed at a glove worn by the missing feline then got close to the ground and huffed quickly, taking in all the scents. The one good thing about what had happened to him, his sense of smell was second only to a very few creatures now. He found the trail he was looking for and got up, thanking the officer for her help, then letting her know it would be okay if she went back to something else. He knew full well why she looked worried at this, but he shook his head. She was a human female, and she was of the heavier side of her race, so his pace was likely to be taxing to her. He leaned in close and said this as softly as he could, followed quickly by an apology for having to say it like that, but he had to hurry if he was going to keep up with the scent before any surprise storms popped up. Or worse.

The woman blushed brightly to hear him say this, and even seem a little saddened by it, but he shook his head and gently placed his paw on her shoulder. “What I've said was not meant as a slight in any fashion. If I weren't needing to get going, I'd...” try to fuck your brains out like Kirin did to you? “take you out for a...” and he broke down into a coughing fit as what Aku said mid sentence in his mind filtered into his consciousness and somehow spit that didn't exist clogged an equally nonexistent throat. The woman slapped him on the back to try and help, and he was eventually able to finish weekly with that he would take her out to dinner himself when he has the chance. This brightened the woman's features and she agreed, a slight spring to her step as she went back into the building.

You... are an evil little bitch... and you're going to deal with that dong and Kirin the very first chance I get... Galen remarked coldly in his mind as he took off at a full lope through the crowded street in the direction that the victim took.

Posted (edited)

He found himself in a mostly vacant lot, not nearly as far away from the Police Station as he had thought would be the case. But, as he looked about and took in his surroundings in more detail, he realized just how perfect a spot this was. None of the buildings on any of the four sides actually faced this space, and, more importantly, there were only windows on the uppermost floors, which meant most of hem were covered over. The only real way to get in here that wasn't through one of the buildings was a narrow alleyway that easily blocked the view of most, if not all of the lot from those walking down the street on the other end.

“Ambush,” he said more to himself then to anyone who might have been listening. But this had all the markings of having probably been where the possibly late Mr. Noworthy breathed his last. But, there was still hope, at least. For one, there wasn't any sign of the feline male or any of his internals either. The lack of blood was a very good sign, though, if whomever collected his blood form him... He shook his head, “No, it's not an easy thing, taking blood from a body,” he mused while opening his mouth and using his ethereal tongue to taste the air. There wasn't the taste of any of the magics he would associate with any magical means, either.

Grunting, he settled, gingerly and with many whimpers and much cussing at his alter-ego, to an Indian style sit, his legs crossed in front of him so that his feet rested on or against his knees. He then took out one of the crystals Kirin gave him, trying very hard not to think about the process of paying for them, and a length of string. Thankfully, while the majority of the crystal was refined and polished, there was an end left rough, which meant he could tie the string around the crystal and it wouldn't slip completely through the loop he made. Threading the string through three additional places on the loop beyond the first tie, and looping them so that when he was done, he had the crustal pointing straight down instead of lopsided.

Then he took the glove he had used to begin his scent track of the missing man. He slipped the crystal inside of the glove until it got stuck trying to get into one of the fingers, gently rubbing the fabric against the stone while concentrating on the need to find the owner. He actually felt the crystal vibrate when the crystal understood what was asked of it. Pulling it out of the glove, he then found the balance point and held it up as he let it get a bearing. Then frowned as it initially pointed one way then another before spinning in a slow circle on the tip of his finger. Well? he asked Aku, not sure what was wrong.

Let me try, she asked, and he allowed her to take control. She held the crystal by its string, focused on it, then on the effect of letting it float at the end of the string as she softly spoke, flúga. The crystal did float for a moment off her finger before dropping like a rock, actually straining against the string holding it. “Well, that explains a little at least.” Tugging the string, she nullified her spell, then pocketed the crystal. Stepping all the way back to the alleyway, she let her lids slip low over her eyes, taking a slow, deep breath in and then letting it out just as slowly, she braced herself for the strain she was about to place on her body, then focused on the Feline man, this place, and asking to see what happened when he was here, she said mál out loud.

Edited by Galen Wolfe

Shit,” Aku said as she looked around, the spell pausing as she took her attention off it. What? Galen asked, not having caught the significance of what just happened. “There's magic here, and strong stuff. Someone has laid a powerful enchantment that's concealing something here in the lot from being seen.” She mumbled to herself for a moment, trying to work out how best to go about this. Then she sighed, closed her eyes a moment and gathered her full strength of magic to her core and poured this into the spell.

Aku, no! Galen cried, realizing the path she had chosen, but it was too late. He could only watch helplessly as Aku poured more and more energy into the spell. Initially it recycled through the initial starting point two more times. Then the image froze, and the lot itself became distorted as Aku's energy began overwhelming whatever ward had been used. Suddenly a darkness rose from the center of the lot and shot skyward, taking with it the illusion that the ground was perfectly smooth. The paving stones towards the center of the lot were all broken and even turned to powder in some places.

But this detail didn't matter to them as much as watching what happened in the replay of the time while Osiris was there last. As he stood there looking around, even glancing at the item in his hand, the ground in the middle of the lot slowly sank where the paving stones were broken, as if a sink hole were opening up in slow motion, but it only became a depression, seeming to become a pathway that led to a tunnel hidden about ten foot below ground level. From this a pair of bruiser looking Naga males came slithering up to the now frightened looking feline male. But, he didn't run, for whatever reason. Instead he allowed himself to be escorted into the opening, and the ground resealed itself behind the trio, leaving the lot as they saw it now.

Aku was leaning heavily against the wall by the end of the show, her entire being shaking from the exertion such a casting took to hold together, but not only that, she'd had to pierce a veil of hiding that had been cast over the entire lot. Instantly Galen took over, allowing the other soul that inhabited his body to rest while he quickly turned and made fast tracks out of there, loping for more than three blocks before he dared slowing down. Whomever was involved in this, was strong, and more importantly, the rumor about the naga being involved in the theft was definitely not a rumor. He knew the Peace Keeper needed to know about this, but his first worry was for Aku, she'd held that spell for far too long once the veil had been discovered.

He reached into his pocket as he also turned down a street that he vaguely remembered coming out of while he'd been leaving a certain store. Puncturing the thick black seal with his thumb claw, he brought the bottle to his lips and drank the entire bottle in a single gulp and swallow. He had just put his hand on the door handle when it swung open, the elixir only just taking hold when the blind woman's hand took his and dragged him in, the door closed and the familiar sound of a latch being thrown to the locked position heard behind him. He turned to ask Kirin what was going on when he saw that she was holding a rather lethal looking dagger in her hand as she turned back towards him.

As fast as he was, her ability to see his thoughts meant she could react to them before he could even move. But, as much of an advantage this gave her, despite her agility and flexibility, he still had raw strength on his side. Her dagger sank into his forearm even as his other hand caught her around her throat and pinned her to the wall. “Galen, wait, please!” she cried out before his hand clutched tight on her throat, making it harder for her to breath, much less speak.

I came here for help, and you lock me in here with a dagger in your hand?” he snarled to her, but he hesitated. Her eyes, milky and nearly dead as they were, and her features, told a different story than her being some sort of telepathic assassin. His arm hurt like hell from the dagger still stuck deep in it, rendering it almost useless. But... what if I'm wrong? he asked himself as much as Aku, but his other half was almost comatose despite the energy provided by the potion that had still been in their possession since the hospital basement. Kirin simply hung there, gripping the arm attached to the hand that gripped her throat, but she didn't struggle or try to wrest herself free, concentrating on remaining calm and breathing.

In one motion he let go of her throat and swept her up against him with his injured arm, holding her to his furred chest. “I saw that you were coming, and that danger followed you, my young lover. I know your soul sister is in peril, but first I had to make sure you were inside and the danger following you was not directly on your heels.” There were actual tears soaking into the wolf male's fur as Kirin spoke, just resting there against him. “I realized too late what you saw, but, I chose poorly in my decision to defend myself rather than just let you grab my wrist as you originally had intended. I promise, I am not going to ever bring you harm. Definitely not with how well you can shiver my timbers...” she teased him, and Galen couldn't help but laugh at this.

Kirin bandaged his wound, asking questions she got the answer to before he could speak it out loud, something he was beginning to get used to. She urged him to lay down, and then guided him through forcing Aku's unconscious form to the surface so that the wolfess could be treated. It took some effort to do this without his soul sister's help, but after a couple tries, Aku's form was laying naked on Kirin's bed. Kirin could not see the form that lay before her as anything more than a dimly lit form of waning energy and heat. Pausing only to run a caring hand gently over the comatose lupine woman's furred cheek, such a contrast to the ethereal hide that covered Galen's bare skull. The pain and suffering the pair had been placed through, the agony forced upon them, for no good reason than evil, as far as Kirin was able to gather without pressing for answers.

This thought she set aside for now, leaning forward and kissing the limp lips. Tenderly, even more so than when she had kissed Galen the first time. She could sense him getting worried about the proceedings, and she had to smile, even giggling at his worry. “Patience, pup, I promise, your sister is in very good hands, or did you forget how well they tended to your needs not even a half day ago?” Of course, this brought to her mind just how well he had taken care of her needs, and she knew that pink tone he loved seeing so much of was tinging her scales again. God how he could make her blush even without being in the room still surprised her.

Getting to the problem at hand, she went about concocting a potion from the ingredients in her own store, using only the best available to her, regardless of their expense. More pink tinged her scales as she thought of how she would exact their cost from her willing and eager customer. And maybe her patient as well, well aware of Galen's designs for revenge as she had been following his mind about the city quite easily after their intimate connection was formed. It was technically against the law to do what she did, but she found that she cared very much for this pair and was very loathe to allow them to leave without knowing what was happening to them. She shouldn't care this much for them, she mused over a simmering pot that held all the ingredients for her secret recipe elixir of life. Not in so short a time, and she worried about this, but then she remembered seeing herself through his eyes when she stepped into the sunlight only a few hours and yet an eternity ago.

She knew how the oil helped the natural iridescence of her scales to show, but he saw so much more than that. She wasn't just another conquest, or woman or scaled freak to him. He saw her as beautiful despite her deformities, being nearly human in her appearance, as if she were one of his own kind. Maybe that was what it was. He didn't see any other creature as not of his kind. Each and every being was a living creature and this made them kin to him, how ever remote the relationship might be. Oh sure, he hated some creatures and even had hunted his fair share of them to their deaths, but not once did he use their looks as a reason. It was their actions that turned him against them, and that made him unique in her eyes.

Blinking, her tongue told her that the tonic she was creating was properly mixed. Quickly using a scoop to carefully remove the husks and shells from the liquid, leaving only the non toxic leaves and seeds behind as they would also help the waning energies of the wolfess. Bringing the entire pot with her, she settled it on the side table next to the bed, checking the wolfess to make sure things hadn't taken a turn for the worse while she had been working on the potion. Good, she then took a ladle full of the liquid and then slurped it into her mouth. She knew Galen was helpless now that he had given the body over to Aku, and without her help the process of change was too taxing on both of them at this point. With the liquid held in the back of her mouth, she carefully parted the wolfess lips and jaw before giving her a deep kiss, passing the liquid into the other's mouth, then helping the reflex action of swallowing along to force the liquid into her throat and down into her belly instead of into the weak wolf female's lungs.

The pot lay empty on the floor, and Kirin was snugged up against her back when Aku awoke with a start, feeling strangely relaxed and satisfied in every way, almost as if she had been... “Shhh, young one, it's only the potion I gave you.” The sultry and yet almost motherly tone of the lizard woman's voice did much to alleviate the anxiety that had been trying to form. White scaled arms were already wrapped lovingly around her just under her breasts, supporting them slightly. She should find this awkward, but after having witnessed Galen and the sultry albino woman consummate the last business transaction, she realized this was not strange at all.

The presence of a raptor like muzzle gently pressing to the side of her neck garnered an automatic tilt and stretching of her head and neck to expose that furred expanse without any thought. Realizing this too late, she was helpless when the gentle nips and nibbles began on her sensitive skin, sending the occasional shiver and shudder through her body in response. Reaching behind herself, and thus behind the other back, Aku gently caressed her way down it before she then pulled on the other woman's rump, pressing scaled hips against her own rump, uncaring that her fur-less tail was lifted and presenting the valley of her ass to the other woman.

The care Kirin took in attending to her wants and needs was as surprising as it was welcomed, and soon Aku found herself eagerly trying to return the favor. She realized, belatedly, that Galen was silently watching, not a single comment made about any of this, despite his penchant for always annoying her at times like this. “Your twin soul is well aware that if he spoils this moment for you, I will make him hurt in ways he never thought possible, all while I extract my pleasure from him.” Aku giggled softly, but thanked her brother for behaving before she gave herself over to the seemingly insatiable scaled seductress in the bed with her...

Galen sat on the edge of the bed that had seen so much abuse over the last few hours, his gaze tracing over the glowing form of the proprietress, who was sound asleep after the mutual seeking of pleasure. Even Aku had participated more than once in this, the pair taking turns with the seeming inexhaustible fem reptile. Oh he hurt, and so did she, a sweet strain that concentrated on areas od the body that neither had associated with the process of making love until this last night. He doubted Aku would make any more quips about how strained he felt when spending such intimate moments with the snake woman. Indeed, he was probably going to have to fight her to keep control of the body. Damn straight, me Bucko, came the sleepy reply of his other half in his mind before she mentally curled back up to get some more rest. He kept his chuckle internal, even as he began standing up so that he might try to...

Take one step away from this bed and I will gut you where you stand.”

The warning was as sultry as it was deadly serious, and Galen found himself actually frozen with fear for a moment before he carefully settled his weight upon the edge of the bed once more and turned to see the milky whites fully revealed though she hadn't moved a muscle from how she lay. “I take great offense in your thought to sneak off like some thief in the night...”