Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

ODSTDRAGON

Wonderful bonds

106 posts in this topic

Jaxter had only recently found this place and decided to explore it for funsises unsure of what he would find today although he soon ran into a girl. @Vinsue in this mysterious place he'd recently found. 

( Left short so that you can make it so that your character would be here for any kind of reason and to also see what kind of posts you want)

The place had an amazing cliffside view. that set her off on memories of flying and racing through the clouds. she wanted to turn and test the winds but it was not safe to do so. she put her hood back up and then slung her pack over her solder. 

She had came to explore and see what had changed since she had started her hibernation. so far everything had changed from the people to the land and cities. she had not had a chance to talk and learn if languages had changed. she figured she would have a few odd phrases but she was fast at picking up languages and new phrases. 

Jaxter taped her shoulder. " WHY! Heeeeeeelllllllooooooo there!" He expressed the fretting very whimsically. The mask on his face moving with every word he said. He was a very curious creature he danced around her insepexting her. 

" So those hidden people were right! You came you came you came!!! " the mask was wearing a grin making it more unsettling.

She turned at as he tapper her solder and stepped away. She was not ready for that much energy to come from a person she did not know was there a second ago. She was surprised and put on an poker face. She did not know how to respond than his statement made her curious.

"What hidden people and how does that have anything to do with me." She asked as she watched him dance about. his mask was a bit intriguing and it was odd how the mouth moved. she had no clue why he would be so excited to see her. 

He spun around. " Well your the first person I've meet so far! In like a BIJILLION years!! Also the hidden people !! You know the hidden people!" * he points off into the distance aiming his finger at your screen. " Those people they're the hidden people. Oh and they pretty much made us meet. So that's why I'm excited! It was written in the stars!"

that was almost sad that he had been alone for some time but a billion years was a stretch. than he pointed to her screen wich was also odd but she made no remark to it than he said there meeting was a prediction.

She knew the stars did say a lot but doubted that there meeting was in them. "what else did the hidden people say?" she asked and looked around. she was under the belief this guy had lost his mind. very few would want to be near her much less be this excited unless they were happy to meet a dragon but he had no way of knowing that and even those that wanted to see a dragon were careful not to get so rowdy or hyper. 

( yep didn't send I'll fix it) 

he shrugged. " You don't need to worry about what they say! You need to worry about what they do!!!" He said with a great weight in his voice the mask turning to a more serious face. He looked her in the eyes. " ANYWAY we should probably get going to the place thing.... probably." He started to bounce again. " Wanna get some food?!"

She did not want to just go off with some person she had randomly met but food was more than appealing. "What is it that they do then?" she asked after his first statement. than she nodded to the food statment. she was not big on talking but was quite hungry. Then started to follow him. he had more energy than a hatchling given a pound of sugar. 

Jaxster bounced up and down as he walked still positively bouncing with energy. If you don't know then telling you would send you spirialing into a extisintial crisis about your identity make you hate me because I've basically crushed any notion that one would have at free will, and effectively destroy the perfect version of you gay they enjoy to do things with which can cause the ultimate punishiment! That punishment is either death or being erased from all  Existence !!!" This was stated with energetic and dramatic flare. Of which the mask was just as expressive as a person could be should they so chose to tell a wonderful tale.

She was set on the thought that the guy had lost his mind with that statement and decided not to ask any more questans as they walked. Though she did have many to ask. like his name, where they were, and where they were going. than her stomach growled. 

She stopped and looked at the sky than at the path. it seemed like a well worn path and the day was still young. as of food she was starving and there was no sign of animals in the aria. she then started walking again hoping to get something to eat soon. 

He turned around and sweeper her off her feet and rushed forward to a food stand. Yes he was absolutely insane and for the moment she was stuck with him. Yet there was something eerie rly dream like about al of it. The food was brotworsts and small pigs on a stick. ( or should we make them travel alone wignkthing to eat for hours? XD)

as she was picked up she panicked. she did not like being touched much less carried. after they got to the food place she flopped out of his hands and backed up. "Do not touch me. or try that again." she said not taking her eyes off him for a bit. he was lucky she had not tried anything more. most would have been scratched for doing that.

As she smelled the meet she looked away. a piglet on a stick was an appalling thought but she lacked the coin to get it. this was more of a torture than starving on a walk. perhaps he would by something yet she was not happy about being carried in the first place. than again looked at the man. 

Jaxster simply took one and ate it all in one bite like something from Human  TV.  He had poked her as soon a she had looked away however he didn't really care about what most could call a threat she hadn't said please therefore it didn't apply to him unless he made it so. After the first one he took two more. Getting at them faster than the man could stop him and took off* " THANKS IOU AND ALL THAT!!!

she eyed him after he poked her. did he really just poke her. then he ran off with some of the food that had been laying on the table. the man behind the stand was not too happy about that and ran off after him. she assumed that he would be gone a while and took and ate one then got rid of the evidence and laughed when he was dragged back.

"Even i know theft is not liked." she said thinking it served the man right to get cault after he poked her. she was obviously not going to help either side but watch as it all unfolded.

Jaxster looked over. " I am no thief it was clearly right there within arms reach and no sign saying to not take it. I only ran so that I could have peace when I ate my food. " in truth he didn't have any money he didn't beilve in the useless "****" humans made to try and make themselves feel justified in working their whole life to work some more instead of actualky doing something productive for their society.  This is where a great debated was sparked between a thing of a finite life span and something that really didn't care unless it actually mattered in the grand scheme of the universe. Eventually arguing the other to sheer exhaustion. He poked Vin again. " Now to the city!!! "