Voting has reset for the month of May. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Valucre

Register now to gain access to the World of Valucre. Once you do, you'll be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You can ask questions before signing up in the pre-registration threadexplore the world's lore in the Valucre Overview, and learn all you need to know in five minutes by reading the Getting Started page.

ODSTDRAGON

Wonderful bonds

106 posts in this topic

"thats funny. but i do not believe in that stuff. I live the best i can now and i know if there is an afterlife that no scelly would get to be in the better of it. we were made to teach and discipline not to be put in the game of living as if your death life depends on it." she looked back at the sky and spread her wings. "now that you have delayed my flight and upset my day i must get going." she was not happy on talking on that subject knowing that the creators have a thing against her kind. if that weren't true life would be a lot easier.

too many stories played in her head now. her kind has never been liked and always been feared, hated and hunted. others would be more than dismayed to see one in the better place. she was not ready for death and decided against such thoughts.