Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of September. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [September]   09/01/2017

Voting for the month of September is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
ODSTDRAGON

Wonderful bonds

"thats funny. but i do not believe in that stuff. I live the best i can now and i know if there is an afterlife that no scelly would get to be in the better of it. we were made to teach and discipline not to be put in the game of living as if your death life depends on it." she looked back at the sky and spread her wings. "now that you have delayed my flight and upset my day i must get going." she was not happy on talking on that subject knowing that the creators have a thing against her kind. if that weren't true life would be a lot easier.

too many stories played in her head now. her kind has never been liked and always been feared, hated and hunted. others would be more than dismayed to see one in the better place. she was not ready for death and decided against such thoughts.

He was  on her back reclined with some shades.  " You can't remove me that easily. Just so that you know.besides I can't let the story end so soon. Besides not all of you are that bad." He props a foot up on air.

"tell that to the gods. they almost always disagree. hell one cursed me so i could fill how humans felt. the curse took forever to remove." she said than pushed him off. she had not had a ridder in years and this was not going to happen. "I told you no outsiders." 

3 hours ago, Vinsue said:

"tell that to the gods. they almost always disagree. hell one cursed me so i could fill how humans felt. the curse took forever to remove." she said than pushed him off. she had not had a ridder in years and this was not going to happen. "I told you no outsiders." 

I told you I wasn't giving up!" In an instant he was back on. Although he'd made sure to tape himself down this time. " Besides you'll never even know I'm there at least until it begins because I have so much to talk to you about in our way there!" He laughed insanely. 

She laid down and started to pull the tape off. in the end her old skin came off with a lot of it. She tan started pulling more of it off so that she did not have a random new white spot. "than talk." 

He helped her pull off her old skin since it was all comming off. " Well haven't I been just tapping for a day now ? Maybe you should start talking ? After all I only meet you yester day and your already trying to run off and mate."

"thats a good point where still complete strangers and we spent a night together." she growled "thanks for the help but seriously i must leave and you can not come." with that she jumped and spread her wings before flying off. she had left him or she hoped she left him. 

(OOC. um today will be the last i can reply for a week so stoping the thread soon may be for the better)

Edited by Vinsue