Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of September. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [September]   09/01/2017

Voting for the month of September is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Rin

Serphus Aluminum; The Rise and Fall of the Righteous, Decaying the Heart and Honor

1672AY, 5 October

Ryssa Gulch, Hub of Val Roux, Athentha

Tuesday, 2:00P.M

The cloudy overcast skies hid the malicious plans that the island hid so well. It was a cursed land that only brought in misery and sadness. However walking the streets, was the elf Esben. He wanted a new thing to make into a warrior. He was bored. And he loved bringing many to their knees. However his bounty was huge since he was an elusive one to capture. 

Walking down the cobblestone streets past the grey brick and mortar buildings, he placed his hands into the pockets of his coat. The citizens of Athentha didn't mind his presence, they knew better not to mess with the man. But a foreigner had not a chance. 

Not one at all. 

Esben found a small wooden bench to sit upon as he sighed. He was exhausted. Yet he knew that what he would do was taboo among the land. That his science would land him in the execution block. If he was ever caught that was. Esben could charm his way out of anything, it was his one saving grace. But he knew sooner or later that would run out. 

And so he was here. For the next set of plans he had. 

She wore a simple black dress, thin straps keeping it taught around her chest. Black flats, black earrings, black everything. The only color she had was the lime green streak in her long black hair. The cloudy overcast made it smell like rain was about to fall soon, making her gaze up with her emerald green hues at the grey sky. As her shoes slapped against the concrete sidewalk along the buildings she noticed a man. Alone, and sitting on a bench. Tilting her head just a tad to the left she smiled, enjoying the cool breeze blowing through her hair. After taking a look around her she realized there weren't that many people out and about. Which to her, just felt odd. Especially this time of night. Something felt off. A gut feeling I guess you could say. Deciding not to linger longer she crossed the street, making her way towards the small seating area that just sat in the center of the city. When a gust of wind blew her hair across her face she immediately pushed her fingers through it, pushing it out of her face and vision. After pulling a pack of Marlboro black red's out of her small hand bag, carelessly hanging off her right shoulder, she lifted a lighter, desperately trying to light it from the wind. 

Esben eyed her then. The woman lighting a cigarette. She looked so out of place, so not from the land. And those were the best to enslave. The elf stood and dusted off his shirt before walking towards the woman. She stood out with those clothes she wore. Stood out because she was not Athenthian. Yet, in time she would become one of the land like all the others. As he stood an inch from the woman, his charmisa and charm oozing of him as it always did. He smiled so sweetly it would make him even sick. 

"Afternoon my dear, traveling to this land on business? Vacation? Most do not come to a cursed land. Yet here you are a beautiful creature in the land of monsters. Beg my pardon, I am Esben. And you?"

He hoped to not scare away the woman he planned to kidnap and make into something unholy. Cursed with the land itself. But he bowed then stood most upright gazing at her.  She should run. Run far from the elf that was once a scientist. Who knew how to use that talent to help the enslaving procedure. 

Knew how to use his wit and charm to gather more to the side of what he was planning. 

Her ice blue hues scanned  his attire, his features, his build. What was he? And what was with the smile? 

"Afternoon my dear, traveling to this land on business? Vacation? Most do not come to a cursed land. Yet here you are a beautiful creature in the land of monsters. Beg my pardon, I am Esben. And you?"

Everything in her body shuddered, causing goosebumps to rise along her pale flesh in waves. His voice, his mannerisms, his eyes. They all showed a different intent. But what exactly?

"I'm Akaline,pleasure to meet you Esben. I'm actually here just out of whim. Decided I needed a change of scenery. Yourself?"

With him being inches away from her you could clearly see that parts of her body were held together by thick black stitches. From her wrists, head, and other parts of her frame. Her skin was a pale grey color, and cold to the touch.

"Tis a pleasure to meet you Alkaline."

Esben said as he moved closer to her. He noticed her skin and it didn't bother him. Most Athenthians had alabaster skin so it was common to see different skin from the foreigners who came to visit the cursed land. He bowed before standing once more. The scientist however shouldn't be taken lightly. He had battled many foes before including the beast herself. He could handle anything. And he had died once so he wasn't afraid of death. So this would be a challenge should he be attacked. 

But he knew at the moment 

"I'm here to buy some wares and supplies. I have run out of things I need to conduct my experiements with and figure the market place here would have what I need. Plus I come to see the people of the town. I like to sight see and people watch. May I ask if you want me to take you around so you can familiarize yourself with our quaint little land?"

Esben asked as he smiled a charming smile once more. He held out his hand if she would take it and lead her down the road. It seemed he was going after his prey slower than usual. Which was a good thing. He wouldn't rush this time. 

No automatic alt text available.

{Work I had done years ago for this Charrie!}

That charismatic smile and open hand made her stop and think for a moment before placing her frail hand into his own. Yes he was a stranger, and yes she did feel something off about him. Though she was dead and practically indestructible. Hell, most of her could be separated from each other. One weakness was fire. Fire alone cold snuff out her soul, leaving her unable to find a body to reside in. At least, that was what she believed. She never liked fire, even when she was alive. What could a simple man possibly do to her?

"That sounds lovely Esben."

Her cool hand melted into his own while her other one flicked her cigarette from her grasp and lobbed it into the grass. Stitches ran across her left cheek and eyebrow at an angle, which made them tug at the seams when she smiled. He could clearly see through the pulled holes of the weaved skin, some places showing clear light on the other end. She lowered her gaze, making her black hair fall and hide the left side of her face. Taking her fingers she tucked her hair behind her right ear, looking over at him.

"Where to first?"

Edited by Attoria

Esben smiled once more taking her hand into his. He noticed the stitches and told himself to remember that later. His eyes looking into hers then as he shook his head. She asked where to go first and that meant a nice spot. Well, that would be outskirts of Val Roux. It had a nice little lake among the grassy hill. 

"The outskirts I suppose. It has a beautiful little lake."

The elf then walked with her down the cobblestone streets towards the outskirts. He said nothing more as once they got there they would have time to get to know each other. And with that he could start his web of seduction and gain another to his collection. One he was proud of since most became great warriors and servants. Esben lead her down as he looked at her once or twice as they walked among the street and crowd. Something about her made him wonder about her. She seemed not human. Probably was but he wasn't sure. But better not to ask yet. 

And so he walked with her. 

She followed while he led the way, her eyes scanning their surroundings slowly. The whole city she had seen so far was fairly empty besides a few stranglers. The buildings and shops all felt eerily dark and quiet, wind tugging at her hair and shirt while they walked. Soon they arrived to the Outskirts when the view of  lake finally came to view. Her converse shoes drug through the moist grass, leaving stray strands to stick to them. She took a deep inhale, enjoying the smell of dew and grass fill her nose. 

"This is beautiful...."

She whispered, releasing his hand to take a few steps closer towards the bank. Her shoes shifting and clattering against the thick foliage at the edge.

"Of course it's beautiful. Val Roux has the most beautiful seas and shores in all of Athentha."

Esben said as he sat down against one of the red blossom trees. He watched Alkaline moved towards the edge of the water shore. Her hand leaving his as he smiled. Such innocence and softness. That was the true beauty in a creature. Sitting there he watched her for a moment. The breeze of the wind softly blowing through her hair and shirt. 

"Though I think at the moment you're a beauty among the shores of the sea. I mean, come and sit. We have much to talk about and discuss. Plus I want to get to know you. Not many foreigners come to Athentha."

He shook his head and just sat there. Not sure how he was going to proceed with his plans. But he would. 

A faint blush crept across her cheeks from his comment. Slowly turning her gaze from the lake to him she smiled sheepishly, walking through the tall grass. Taking a seat next to him under the tree she peeked over at him, tucking her legs into her arms. She played with one of the loops in her stitches that connected her wrist to her fore arm. 

"There isn't much to know if I'm being honest. Though you seem very intriguing. What do you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?"

Two little panda ears slipped out and into view from under her long hair, before she quickly grabbed and lifted her hood, covering them from view. Nibbling at her bottom lip again she returned her hands, playing with that one loop in her stitches again on he wrist.

Esben saw the panda ears stick out and it made him grumble a bit. How they reminded him of his past and the terrible things that made him what he was today. Shaking his head he came up behind her and placed his hands on her shoulders. He was getting a feel about her. Something saying she could be made better once he made some changes. Though usually in the bad way. 

The elf was after all looking out for himself. But that didn't mean he could not twist everything that came his way. That he could turn it to his use, his wants  and needs. And the smile that crossed his lips now only shown how sadistic he was. He placed his lips against her ear and with the disgustingly sweet charm dripping off his lips he spoke.

"I'm a scientist." It was all he said for a moment. 'I help create many things towards the good of the people."

Esben was lying about the second part. But he didn't care. He then turned her around so their faces met. He knew it was time to begin. Begin changing her views, her. He moved in closer as he lifted her chin. It was time to show her the true side of the elf. And she was in for a nightmare. He then leaned in and breathed into her mouth. Though it was not a normal breath of air, his had the sweet hypontizing aroma of memories lost and forgotten. 

Then he leaned back, away from her and shook his head.

"Come, we have much to do my dear." He said before talking her hand. "And you desire the best. Desire a new life."

His warm hands slid onto her shoulders, causing the hair's on the back of her neck to rise and an icy cool shiver slide down her spine, causing her to shudder. Then his lips caressed her ear, his voice filling her senses like camel in chocolate. They way he spoke showed confidence and nauseating charm which made a deep pink blush creep across her pale cheeks. He answered her question, saying that he was a scientist, before suddenly turning her around. His warm fingers slid under her chin, lifting her lime green iris's to his own eyes. She blinked, her features shifting to confusion, shock, and then embarrassment. He leaned in close, making her face warm an even darker pink, and breathed in her mouth. The taste reminded her of honeysuckle's in the summer. 

12 hours ago, Rin said:

"Come, we have much to do my dear."

She welcomed his warm hand in her cool one, her expression calm and serene as a smile slowly crept across her alabaster lips.

12 hours ago, Rin said:

"And you desire the best. Desire a new life."

"As you wish Esben."

She responded, looking over at him from the corner of her eyes.

Alkaline should have run. Should have not taken his hand. But it was too late. Esben smiled malicious like as he walked the girl back into Ryssa Gulch. It was only a five minute walk. And before she knew it the two were back at his place of residence. His eyes looking back into the emerald coloured ones of Alkaline as he chuckled. Pulling out the key, he opened the door and let her in. As she went in, he locked the door. His house was huge with many rooms alined with furs and rugs of the best quality. The walls hung pictures upon it. And the wallpaper freshly placed on. 

Esben lead her down the hall and into the last room on the left. As she walked in, he closed it and locked it too. The elf then placed Alkaline into a chair and locked her hands onto the chair and binded her feet. He then leaned down and into her face as he smiled the wolf's smile again. She was trapped as he stood up and shook his head.

"Did I mention I'm also a slaver? Turning my experiments into better beings despite their devoted service to me? You my dear are about to experience a new beginning, shedding that old life and becoming something more beautiful. Though it's going to be painful."

Esben then turned around and walked to the small table that held his equipment. He pulled the old chair he usually used and sat beside her wheeling over the table with so many tools. Holding the syringe then, he filled it with a black liquid. As he finished, he then looked at Alkaline. 

"I'm going to corrupt your soul. This first liquid is going to be the most painful. I'm going to inject it into your skin and once it enters you, well it's going to hone in on your secrets. The dark past. It will wash away any goodness. And this is just phase one my dear."

With that, he injected the liquid into her left arm. As he pulled the needle out, he pushed the hair out of her face and stood. Esben wanted to see this occur. After all he was a scientist even after his death and reincarnation. 

He led her through the forest, her emerald iris's glazing across the nature whizzing by the two of them while they walked in silence. Then they broke through the tree's, her eyes settling on a large manor in the center of the clearing. He led her to the front door where he chuckled, unlocking it and then locking it behind them when they stepped foot into the large living space. Where are we going? She mused, looking over at him with a quizzical expression across her features.

"Esben, where are we going?"

Before she could even take the view in he pulled her down a hallway, into a room on the left, and sat her down. The only thing going through her mind was a repetitive pounding in her ears from her heartbeat. He was acting stranger now, even scary, which meant something was wrong. She remained silent as he put her hands and feet in binds, tying her to the chair. Even if she wanted to fight, she wouldn't get far. She knew that already, which made her heart race faster when he mentioned stripping her of her old life. Yes, she was undead, and yes, she felt absolutely terrified, but half of her wanted whatever he had planned for her. To forget, to run and hide from her past, to even change. Bad or worse. 

On 6/5/2017 at 9:33 AM, Rin said:

"Did I mention I'm also a slaver? Turning my experiments into better beings despite their devoted service to me? You my dear are about to experience a new beginning, shedding that old life and becoming something more beautiful. Though it's going to be painful."

Esben then turned around and walked to the small table that held his equipment. He pulled the old chair he usually used and sat beside her wheeling over the table with so many tools. Holding the syringe then, he filled it with a black liquid. As he finished, he then looked at Alkaline. 

"I'm going to corrupt your soul. This first liquid is going to be the most painful. I'm going to inject it into your skin and once it enters you, well it's going to hone in on your secrets. The dark past. It will wash away any goodness. And this is just phase one my dear."

She knew it was to late to argue, fight, or even rebuttal once he had a syringe filled with some black liquid in his grasp.

'Shit....'

She mused to herself, a small squeal erupting up her throat when the needle slid into the pale skin on her left arm. The liquid was hot and cold, almost like ice on bare skin. She could feel it entering her bloodstream, causing her body to warm with beads of sweat. Then came the pain. The searing, agonizing, pain when it slid up her jugular and cover her brain like a blanket. Her emerald hues shot open, mouth agape and screaming while he pushed the hair from her face, watching with a devious smile. Her head shot back as another wave of pain coursed through her frail frame, making her grit her teeth and clench her fists. She exhaled after the wave of pain, breathing heavily when she rose her emerald eyes to his own icy ones.

"W-Why are you doing this to me? I-It hurts!"

She managed to gasp out before another wave made her head fling back and her entire body tense. She screamed louder, the pain growing more each wave that swept over her body. 

"Stop!"

She yelled out, her vision growing dark and blurry at the edges. She looked up at him, her hues beginning to be enveloped in black as her pupils dilated slowly. Soon the emerald green was no longer visible, her breath ragged and sharp, her body trembling like a leaf in the wind until it didn't. Her head fell forward, her breathing stopped, the room completely silent for what felt like an eternity. Then, she gasped for air, her head slowly lifting upright as her breathing slowed to a normal pace. Her eyes remained shut, body rigid, before she broke the silence with her voice.

"Give me the next one."

She demanded, not once diverting her eyes from the locked door behind Esben.

Edited by Attoria

Esben tilted his head for a moment as he watched Alkaline in silence. How she screamed and whined for him to stop. Of course he wouldn't stop. He was erasing such a dull life to make a new one in its stead. Soon the room grew silent and nothing came. He wondered if it killed her. The experiments sometimes did. However, the voice came and it made him smile. The black ooze had begun it's course. Running throughout her body and coating her insides. Esben noticed the emerald eyes turning black slowly and knew that phase one had worked as he wanted it. 

Give me the next one.

The elf grinned. He picked up the next vial and placed the syringe into it. The orange liquid being sucked up and into the syringe as he readied her for the next one. Esben then sat down next to Alkaline and held his hand on to her arm. Phase two was going to be more painful than the last. Esben knew it, but he had to tell her.

"The next one is going to enter your bloodstream. It will enter your heart and wipe away any feelings of good. It's also going to create a new heart. Phase two of five my dear."

Esben then placed the needle into her arm again. The liquid running down and into the arm as it found it's way into the bloodstream. Soon it found the heart and it crushed it. Alkaline would feel a sharp pain then. But then a crunching creaking noise would be heard faintly inside her. The liquid started to create a heart in the shape of a pocket watch. It was hexagonal and black. It grew slowly in size before attaching to the organs and arteries. The nerves and veins. 

Alkaline... The black heart whispered. What secrets do the dead hide? What secrets do you hide? Come spill everything to me. Allow me in and we can become stronger. Powerful. Everything you desire. 

The black heart began to beat as the tendrils of the demon within came out and attached to her tissues, connective nerves, veins organs and everything else. The demon slowly showing itself to her mind. It's appearance of a beautiful demoness longing to be born to this realm through Alkaline. It would become her then, intertwining the two. 

I am Ashlyn. I have come to help you, guide you, be you. With my power you shall become a new. A new life with the slaver. His perfect tool to use. A perfect new creation. 

Ashlyn then crawled into her bones as her structure started to become Alkaline's very own. Esben watched as he readied the next syringe with the green liquid. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.