Red the Ambivalent

Festival of Faces Interest Check

3 minutes ago, V1L3 VILLAIN said:

Lol poisoning food.. Do you take me for a powder puff? My lead gut defies your trickery. Although, it could be because there is a lack of inner anatomy as well.

Shadraxians are mostly posin and radiation proofed.

tobais is wholly immune.

Edited by ODSTDRAGON

It's not supposed to kill you ^_^

Its meant to knock you out so I can steal your shit ;D

@Metty

Those whom roleplay with @Leprechaun know that we don't kill characters off without their consent. The person whom is supposed to die has already agreed to die.

A lot of people on here have granted really fine characters that I'd really hate to see go. And ironically, they are always the most vulnerable to being killed.

However, those that I'd really like to see die, are the invincible ones whom are so godlike and just never seem to fall to anything.

Such as:

People whom are immune to radiation and dark portals and fire and giddiness and body snatching and injuries and projectiles and anything lethal at all. *cough*

Edited by Dr Solo

Just now, Dr Solo said:

Can you really steal from someone that has nothing to begin with? Just don't steal Arashi's clothes man. That'd be rude :)

Well, my character can't be hurt by anything and they're immune to poison because I don't want to have to try to figure out how they would survive injuries or negative effects... That would be too interesting. Better just to feel powerful and cool. 

Ahem. Anyway, please don't poison the food. Cia Sha is just a human, and it's generally considered rude to steal from the blind. :P

On 4/30/2017 at 8:37 PM, Robbie Rotten said:

well this got spammed something fierce, ur still so popular red

do the masks just like change your face or your whole body (like if i put on a squid mask do i actually become a squid or just look like davy jones from pirates of the caribbean)

i will probably participate in some capacity, dunno what character(s) yet (maybe multiple, one per thread, if that's allowed)

On 4/30/2017 at 9:21 PM, Red the Ambivalent said:

Whole appearance. Everything. You are a new person.

So, I get that the appearance matches, but do their "hit boxes" change, if you will? Like, is it a Polymorph or an illusion?

1 hour ago, Dr Solo said:

@Metty

Those whom roleplay with @Leprechaun know that we don't kill characters off without their consent. The person whom is supposed to die has already agreed to die.

A lot of people on here have granted really fine characters that I'd really hate to see go. And ironically, they are always the most vulnerable to being killed.

However, those that I'd really like to see die, are the invincible ones whom are so godlike and just never seem to fall to anything.

Such as:

People whom are immune to radiation and dark portals and fire and giddiness and body snatching and injuries and projectiles and anything lethal at all. *cough*

Wonder who your talking about. 

I said Shadraxians were immune to Rads and Posins but that's because immunity can be built naturally running a blade through them kills them. Of course good luck running a blade through all the people in a nation 

I haven't made any invincible characters. 

My wackiest is Jaxster who is immune to all normal ways of death but you can still kill him but his almost near impervious nature makes him a pacifist only coabable of healing. 

So that eliminates me