Kalmuli

Weaver's Training Grounds: New Construction

Kalmuli could see that Luis was struggling and overheard his conversation. Poor kid was getting hit with puberty so hard, he could steer a boat with his constant boner. Not to mention, he had gotten the first taste of a deeper intimacy. Priscilla smiled sympathetically. "It'll be okay.  I guess we're both a little excited."She said as she took his hand. 

Luckily the younger students didn't have a project to work on but they could learn all about the different Solaris graduation projects.  Priscilla would take him to the library where they could sit quietly and out of sight so they could talk about it more.  Kalmuli though, wasn't far behind them and took to looking through the shelves while they sat down. "You know once you hit puberty, it sort of like your brain goes on overdrive and you just want to hump everything that moves."She said, turning around with a book and dropping it on the table in between the couple.

It was about puberty and hormones.  "I guess your parents didn't give you 'the talk' about what happens when you're in adolescence. I gave Priscilla the talk before she hit puberty herself."She said, easing to sit down with them. "Now would be a good time to ask questions."

"Uhm..." He gulped, trying to think of something to say. "Well are there other ways one might have sex?"

You want both of them don't you? I bet if they started kissing you could take the older one while the younger one-

"No!" It was much too loud a thing to say, but he couldn't bear to listen to another word. All day he was being barrage by this voice, trying to get him to do all sorts of wretched things. "I'm sorry, it just feels like I'm losing control or something. There's this voice in my head that keeps telling me to do it, everyone that passes me by, and I just can't take it. Is this normal as well?"

His hands were shaking, sweat beading on his forehead, the sheer stress and lack of relief getting to him mentally. 

Kalmuli smirked. "Actually yes. There are many different ways. It just depends on what you and Priscilla are comfortable with. It's just a matter of trying and figuring things out."She answered though she and Priscilla jumped a bit when he seemed to get upset.  Kalmuli would reach over to take Luis' hand to let him know he would be okay.

"No...the voice itself is not okay. Usually it's daydreaming that can cause a bit of frustration but if there's a voice, that's not normal."She said as she got up. "Looks like I need to have a long talk with that voice inside your head. Come with me."

Kalmuli would have Priscilla and Luis follow her to her private room. An odd gesture but considering she had some special magic items stored there, it would be best. Her room was more well decorated and warm compared to the student rooms as well as a large, heavy dark wood desk. Kalmuli, however, would guide Luis to the bed. "Lie down. Priscilla, close the curtains. Luis, I want you to work on relaxing and opening up your mind. Clear it and calm it. That will make it easier for me to enter your mind. If you fall asleep, that's okay. That will help more."

Luis was feeling scared, but did as she said and laid down. The voice was continuing, but he found it possible to clear his mind, and after a few moments, he found himself falling asleep. 

In the darker part of his mind, there looked to be the ruins of some grand castle. Broken columns, ruined walls and other fixtures of decay decorated the place. When Kalmuli arrived, there seemed to be a constant cold draft flowing through the damaged stonework.

"Go away..." A voice whispered in the shadows. "You and Ingrid locked me away...I don't like you...go away..."

For a moment the gust picked up speed, the temperature dropping as frost began to cover the ground. 

Kalmuli would lie down on the bed next to Luis, taking his hand and shutting her eyes. Mind diving wasn't new to her but Luis had something inside of him that was active as it was alive and alert. Inside Luis' mind, the thing had made itself a lovely nest inside the ruins. As she approached, she felt like it was colder but being from the north herself, the wind and cold was nothing new. "I've always been stubborn...so no. I'm not going away until we have a nice long talk."She said into the wind though her voice sounded like it resounded everywhere.

When she got to the ruins itself, she could see the ice dripping off of everything and looked into the shadows. "You've been an awful pest...The kid's found someone good for him. Honestly, I should oust you out of existence...but without light there would be no shadows."She said, standing among the ruins. "I'm not here to hurt you...or obliterate you. I'm just here to talk and figure out what's going on. You can make it a lot easier and have me leave a lot sooner if you do."

Kalmuli would keep talking, but still kept her guard up. "Luis is going through a lot of physical changes...and your whispers are causing a lot of distraction. A lot more harm. Does Priscilla scare you that much hm? Did you think no one would love you too?"

"I am...different...even from my own kind..." Stepping out from one of the columns was a Cloaked Figure, as different as it claimed. "He changes...I change...I didn't mean to hurt Luis..."

All conventional lore states that a Cloaked Figure has a singular color for the cloth that kept them hidden, but this one appeared to have multiple colors, undulating and shifting in a near constant state. It was as tall as Luis, though much thinner than him as well, it's voice betraying no hint of gender.

"I didn't know...I just wanted to feel it again...it felt so good...and now it is all I can think about..." It appeared that Luis was not the only one undergoing his own pubescent changes. 

Kalmuli would approach slowly. The figure had no form but the cloak but the color constantly changed. She would sit nearby. "You're growing with him...that's not so different. You've been with him since the day he was born. It makes sense that you're almost like twins."She said as she stayed nearby and rest her chin in her hands. "That's the first time you've felt physical love...It's addicting isn't it?"

She looked down. "I have my own addictions to such things. Priscilla loves you both regardless but indulging in that could really hurt her if you decide to not ask her permission first."She said as offered a hand. "How about I help you two come to an agreement?"

Kalmuli would gesture for it to come closer to sit with her. "If you have a desire and you want to communicate it, you can share it with Priscilla. If she says 'no', then you'll have to find a middle ground. I'm sure that since you are all starting out new in this form of love, she may be open to try new things."She suggested. "Of course, you can always persuade Luis to come talk to me as well. That will help keep you both sane...but you can't be throwing these kind of thoughts at him all of the time. Good communication is key to a healthy relationship both mental and physical."

"I can do that...restraint is...new for me...everything is so new...thank you." It leaned in to her shoulder, feeling her body, but resisting the strange new urges that came to it. "Life is so strange...I never thought I could feel so many things...love, hate, compassion, fear...my kind can only feel one of these things...and yet I feel all of them..."

The existence of this enigmatic creature was an anomaly within an anomaly. 

"Please tell Luis that I am sorry..." If she looked into the hood, Kalmuli would be able to see the true form of the Cloaked Figure. Formed loosely into that of a Humanoid was an endless stream of information. It was constantly changing in language, dialect and script. 

Kalmuli held a little smile on her face. She brought her arm around the creature, her hand smoothing over the fabric of the hood. It was as much a confused teenager as Luis was. "It's part of being human...or at least, part of being in a human. They're complicated, diverse creatures...but it's going to be the most beautiful, wonderful and ugly life. One that you'll want to experience for as long as you can."She said, almost speaking from experience. 

Kalmuli would nod, kissing the top of it's hood and would shut her eyes in order to exit out of Luis's mind. 

She would wake up in her room, staring up at the canopy of her bed and reaching up to rub her eyes a little with a yawn, easing to sit up. Priscilla had been sitting nearby anxiously, getting up and looking hopeful. "They should start getting along better now...but I would prepare to have a very creative intimate life."She said, scratching her scalp a bit.

Priscilla looked a little confused but went over to Luis' side of the bed, leaning over to see if he was going to wake up. "Luis?"She called out to him.

There came a groan from the sleeping teenager, and when he opened his eyes, Priscilla could see for just a moment that his irises were a rainbow of different colors. One fluttering of his eye lids later, and they were back to their normal green, and Luis smiled up at his beloved. "That...was surreal." 

Sitting up on the bed, he felt more than a little scrambled. "I was there for that conversation. A sort of uhm...out of body experience." He sighed, thinking back to how strange it was, to see her speaking to that...thing, the thing that had scared the demon, and had been torturing him with all manner of vulgar thoughts. "Priscilla I uh...I hope you aren't upset that our relationship seems to have a uhm..." How in blazes did one explain this? "We have a bit of a third wheel."

He explained as best as he could, telling her of the entity, with Kalmuli filling in details from her talk with it. Talking about the Figure was difficult, since it wasn't quite sure what gender it was, so he decided for the meantime just to go with it. 

"I think it was some kind of...weird accident. When I was born it latched onto me, took form and has been growing inside me ever since. There's no telling if it's connected with the curse on my family, but I don't think it's something I can get rid of so easily." Opening up his hand, he began to reveal his mana, now looking as if a tribute to the Volcano he was born near. "It's life force, it's mana, it's all entwined with my own. Right now trying to remove it might be too dangerous so well..." He shrugged, hoping she wasn't too freaked out. "Do you want to meet it?"

Kalmuli got off the bed, giving the teens some time to discuss what had happened. She would go to her desk, sitting down and pulling out a journal, writing what had happened just now to keep it on record.  Priscilla sat on the bed with him. "I don't mind...they're still part of you."She said as she prepared for the long explanation of who exactly was inside of him. She wasn't scared of it. Rather, it seemed to be an honest part of him that, while dark, had no filter like Luis did. 

"You may not want to in the end...after all, it has mana. A life. Think of it almost like a guardian spirit...Ingrid has one as well."Kalmuli said as she finished up her writing and waited for the ink to dry. 

Priscilla tilted her head. "So...it's like another conscience? Something that gives another opinion on what's happening?"She pondered.

"Sort of..."Kalmuli said, looking to Luis. "I told it to behave itself so it should be okay to meet. I'll stay close by just in case."

Priscilla nodded, looking to Luis with a smile. "Sure. If it's not too much?"She agreed.

"Okay then, let's give this a shot." He sighed, cupping his hands together as he focused himself, his mind concentrating on the spirit of the Cloaked Figure.

A small orb appeared in his hands, floating off and began to form into the shape of the strange creature. It's rainbow cloak was as strange as ever, but at least Luis understood it as something besides an enemy. "So...what should we call you, by the way."

"Call me Nietzche..." It extended a hand to Priscilla, which was covered in similar fabric as the cloak, strange designs of all kinds seemed embroidered upon it. "It is nice to meet you...you are very pretty..."

If she accepted the shake, she would feel that Nietzche was much stronger than its meek appearance would let on. Beyond that was the unmistakable feeling of dark magic permeating from its being.

Priscilla sat on the bed, watching him as the little orb floated off and then off to the side, started to form a lithe cloaked figure. She wasn't scared of it. Rather, the rainbow appearance of his cloak made him a very colorful figure. Priscilla would smile, extending her hand. "Nietzche...It's nice to meet you too. You're very pretty too, I like your cloak."She said as she shook hands with the creature.

It's grip was strong and the dark magic within it made the hairs on the back of her neck raise a little but it seemed to be more from the sensation rather than just Nietzche itself. "I'm Priscilla. It looks like we're going to be really close. Is that okay with you?"She asked, wanting to know where it stood.

"Yes..." Nietzche stated plainly. "It is an adjustment...there is much for me to understand and figure out...but it feels good to be accepted."

"It still just feels weird knowing that the next time Priscilla and I are together you'll be...there." Luis said, feeling a little awkward knowing that he and his new guardian spirit shared their first time. "Do you even have any..."

Nietzche wasn't certain, and so it opened its cloak, and upon the crotch seemed to be nothing but more of the strange multicolored fabric. "I have neither a penis or a vagina...I'm just...me..."

"And that...is going to take some getting used to." Luis said, still feeling strange after getting flashed by the gender less thing. 

Priscilla blushed and covered her eyes when Nietzche flashed them but when she parted her fingers, there was nothing there. She lowered her hands, looking on until he closed the cloak again. "I mean...not physically there. Not unless there's a way that you both can switch places consciously."She noted. "Though, as long as Nietzche doesn't pop out like an orb during the middle of things, I'm okay with it."

"Think of it like a threesome...except it's more like having a voyeur or a critic?"Kalmuli added in from the desk. "From what I felt, it might be more like a creative third party. Nietzche will have some ideas that you might be shy to try to bring up."

"Ideas?"Priscilla looked at Nietzche. "What ideas?