Kalmuli

Weaver's Training Grounds: New Construction

"Well...Luis knows your pleasure spots...but you do not take advantage of his own..."

"I have pleasure spots?" Luis asked, and before he knew it Nietzche was behind him, showing the various spots. "Hey what the-"

"Here, here and here are where you can touch to make him feel good..." A hand went to his sternum, another to his thigh, and the first went on to the back of his knee. Luis nearly jumped out of his skin, feeling how nice it felt to be rubbed there, but the fact it was Nietzche made him feel strange. 

"Personal space, Nietzche!" After almost falling off the bed, he was standing and trying to gain his breath.

"Could I try to switch places...so I know what it feels like...to be with you...?"

"What? I...I really don't know how I feel about that." Looking to Priscilla, he was wondering about her position on this. "I mean, we barely even know each other, Nietzche, I don't think Priscilla would be comfortable being with you without knowing you first, right?" He wasn't proud of it, but he felt a twinge of jealousy rushing through him, and he had a feeling the third party in the group could feel it too. 

"Oh...right...I'm sorry..."

Priscilla looked on in a bit of surprise as Nietzche started groping around Luis but she did pay attention. It looked like some little odd spots on his chest and legs. She made an interested noise, giggling a little and helping Luis back to his feet. She looked to Nietzche, tilting her head. I mean...it didn't have genitals...but their consciousness could be switched around. Priscilla would smile. "Maybe there's a way you can feel what's happening without switching places...or maybe share at the same time?"She said, trying to find a happy medium. "I'm not familiar with having a guardian...but you're still part of Luis as much as Luis is a part of you."

Priscilla would take Luis' hand, giving it a squeeze and did the same, reaching for Nietzche's. "I'm just happy that you both are getting along now. We'll figure something out."She smiled. "Who knows what we can come up with together, right?"

Kalmuli would smile from her desk, getting up to approach the three of them. "Three heads tend to be better than one...Whatever Luis feels, Nietzche will feel. Of course, you can also ask your cloaked friend now what Luis is hiding from you and give you some naughty ideas of your own."She said, laughing. "Of course, you've also got the library. I've got lots of literature."

"I...I know..."Priscilla blushed.

"So...anymore things we should discuss as I get more and more embarrassed?" Luis asked, feeling just a little uncomfortable. His traditional conservative values were being torn down by the minute, and he was still reeling a little bit from getting touched by his alternate half. 

"I will take my leave then...if you ever wish to talk...just let me know...and I will do so..."

With that, the Cloaked Figure was gone, and Luis felt he was back inside of him now, as weird as that sentence felt to him now. "Well then, that was certainly an interesting conversation." He sighed, rubbing his face for a moment. "We should probably get back so we can continue with our work."

Kalmuli would laugh and Priscilla managed a little giggle. She let go of Nietzche's hand as he faded away back into Luis. It would be a change for everyone, but it was good to know if Luis was filtering himself that the other half of him wouldn't.  "No, I think that was everything."Priscilla shrugged.

"You both can talk to me about your...private activities should you want to try things but aren't sure of the right direction. That as well as more protection. I keep plenty of it."Kalmuli would advise them. "I do recommend, Priscilla, that you take a daily medicine. I'll have an order put in for a prescription that you have to take every morning."

Kalmuli would pat Luis' shoulder. "You just keep wearing those sleeves and remember to wear them EVERY time. If you run out, come ask me for more."She said as she would release the pair. "I'm counting on you too Nietzche to help you both remind each other to stay safe. Now...you two go head and work on your assignments. We'll meet up later."

After they were both out of the room, Luis felt it important to ask her a question. 

"So." He said, rubbing the back of his head with one hand while holding Priscillas hand with the other. "How do you feel about things between us now? We've gone pretty far in our relationship now and apparently we're a trip instead of a duo...does it scare you, at all?"

Nietzche could feel the fear coursing through Luis as he spoke to their love. He had wondered this himself, and was curious to know her answer. There wasn't a guarantee she would feel great about it, but Nietzche also recognized the way the fear made Luis nervous nonetheless. Luis was afraid of love, because many of the people he loved were dead or gravely hurt. 

By opening himself up for a more serious love, he risked the chance of being hurt, and that was a big risk to take for him. 

Priscilla blushed a little, giving his hand a little squeeze. A trio instead a duo? She pondered it a little, smiling and shrugging a little. "It hasn't changed how I feel about you...You're still both Luis. Nietzche is very nice when he's doing good and I've gotten to know you more."She said as she  walked down the hall with him. "I love you. Both of you. All of you. I hope you are the same with me...I'm not human...and I'm not an elf either."

Priscilla brushed her hair behind one of her fixed ears. "We've both got a little bit something mixed in there with us."She said as she stopped in the hall. Priscilla wanted to try something. Her hand slipped between the part of his robe to the spot Nietzche had pointed out , running her finger along it. "I'm not scared...I'm intrigued."

Kalmuli's books had a lot of weak story plots and pointless intimacy...but seduction was something that she picked up from them. Priscilla would stop, circling her finger around the spot. "I want to know more about you...about what you think....about what's on your mind...I'm always curious and you're my favorite person to be curious about...Luis..."She said, giving the spot a little poke and moving her hand away. "I hope I make you feel the same way."

A deep blush covered his face as she played with the spot on his body. Her words were so beautiful, they captivated him in a way he didn't think possible. They were talking about things that were strange and frightening to the young lad, but he didn't want to run away. Instead, he leaned in and kissed her, deeply and passionately.

"You mean everything and more to me, Priscilla. I hope you'll always remember that."

Priscilla made a little noise as he kissed her and when they broke, her face was red and she had a sheepish little smile on her face. She nuzzled noses with him, her hands gently fixing his robes for him from her teasing. "I will...I have a near perfect memory."She said with a chuckle and she kissed his cheek, taking his hand so they could walk together back to their lesson. 

The lesson would go smoothly, the older students presenting their project ideas to the younger students so they had some idea of what they would face as Solaris level students. They were advanced topics, ones that Priscilla took animated notes about for future ideas and research of her own. She wanted to outperform previous students and do something amazing. Kalmuli moved onto the next lesson that would go into the next that they would have tomorrow, leading a meditation session where they worked on focusing on the points of the body that connected to the elements. 

There were a few homework assignments in preparation, Priscilla choosing to work on an air element since that was her weakest. It wasn't a tangible object she could really touch and manipulate with her hands easily. Addanon worked with fire, Tu'rok earth and Marianne water. 

Luis made certain to make some notes when observing the other classmates, and found that Nietzche was also making insightful comments towards their performances. 

"See how he moves his arms in a discernible pattern? That is important for proper spell casting."

He decided to focus on fire for his meditations, as he felt the greatest connection with it, and so he knew it would be his best tool. Homework felt like a blessing, as he wanted to throw his mind into something to get himself to stop worrying about what was going on at home. 

"Can't wait to get into all this work. Elemental Theory has always been one of my favorite subjects, next to Abjuration and History."

Kalmuli  stood by to watch the other use the elements as their homework, making sure they didn't burn the house down, flood it or whatever misuse of the elements could happen. Elemental Theory was strong for some, weak for others but for the collection of prodigy students, it was easy as levitating.

Priscilla had been using a balloon, a pinwheel and bits of dust to practice the use of air. She would focus on filling the balloon with air while it was tied shut, eyes closed as it expanded in her hands and then deflating it. Addanon was using the fireplace as a place to practice using fire safely, holding floating flames in his hand, the size changing and fluctuating as he focused. Though, he wasn't blind to the fact that Luis was focusing on the same element.

Priscilla smiled as she took a break. "Elements are the foundation for a lot of magic...and it's so bountiful. You have to appreciate the world around us."She said as she picked up the pinwheel she had been using to practice with. "We breathe it, eat it, drink it...build with it...cook with it...Even our bodies are made up of different elements based off of them. You have to appreciate it really...we're alive because of them."

"Agreed." Luis said, using the tip of his wand to place small flames in the air. By using his magic, he kept them suspended, adding to them to create complex geometric design, his eyes taking on a rainbow color as Nietzche took his turn at the wheel.

"Magic is an element many overlook because of its complexity. It is both natural and unnatural, simple and complicated, life saving and dangerous. What are we without magic, and what are we if we have too much?" Now that the dots were lined up, he used his wand to connect them, using lines of magical power to create a rhombus that suddenly turned three dimensional in the air. "Have you ever seen the duality of fire before?"

With a whisper, he activated the spell he had been constructing, and watched as fire began to fill the area within the constructed zone. "It's going to be amazing." He whispered to her, taking hold of her hand as everyone watched the Magic unfold.

Priscilla looked on in awe at the fire...but she was more surprised to hear the tone of his voice change. This must have been what it was like for Nietzche to take hold of Luis' body. She looked at his eyes, watching as the rainbow of colors unfold. It was a beautiful sight, contrasting the black of his hair. "I haven't...but I have a feeling, I will one day."She said in a soft voice. Her face was a little red. 

Priscilla would look back to the shape in front of them. She watched it fill with fire, taking on a life of its own as it filled with light. She looked back at him, still looking into his eyes with her cool, grey ones that were a stark contrast of his fluctuating colors. 

"From destruction, comes creation." The fire flared for a moment, then in the next instant, they were extinguished, leaving only a single, glimmering object at the center. 

A single crystal lotus drifted down, as delicate as could be, and into Nietzche's outstretched hand. "For you, from us." He said softly, smiling at her.

Priscilla looked on, wincing at the flare before she saw the object that was formed inside of it. She watched it float down to Nietzche's hand, looking on in awe. It was beautiful...she wondered what he used as the catalyst to make the crystal but the offer of the crystal lotus made her smile. Carefully she took it into her hands. "It's beautiful...I'm afraid the only thing with my element I could make is a small breeze...or maybe fill a few balloons."She said with a little  chuckle.

Addanon, on the other side of the room, had been watching what they were doing before turning back to his work. He smothered the flame in his hand, sandwiching it together until it was just smoke. "Smooth motherfucker."He muttered.

Returning to their normal green, Luis smiled before giving Priscilla a kiss on the cheek. "You'll get there, you may even do better than me. Besides" He yawned "that took a whole lot out of me, all things considered. It was a lot of fun to make." He smiled, enjoying the feeling of having accomplished such a spell.

"Nietzche could probably help you out. It was his idea to make the lotus. I wanted to do a dragon, but he said that a lotus was a better gift." It was surreal in a way, to let this alternative entity take control. He was the passenger this time, and in a way it didn't feel so bad for him to be holding his girlfriends hand. They all belonged to each other, after all.