Warlock

A Dangerous Path

Walking a Dangerous Path

The death of Jennifer Mollins has haunted her adoptive sister, Ember of Hate, for far too long. Now she seeks to defeat death by hunting down a powerful artifact that would return her sister back to her. Will you help this tiefling rogue return her sister back to her, or will she venture alone in the perilous depths in order to acquire it? The choice is yours, but it is filled with danger and peril, so go at your own risk.

Reports suggest that the artifact in question, the Gauntlet of Zhengi, is located within a minor temple of Gaia somewhere in northern Terrenus. First they reported that it had been found by a local scout and a request for a senior priest to purify was sent out. Later on another message was sent out saying that the artifact was a fake and that they did not need a senior priest to visit them. This suspicious behavior leads Ember to believe that something happened and the gauntlet is still there.

Quest Grade: S

Player death: Permission only

Target Length: 5 pages

Number of players: 3+

Expected Posting Speed: 3-5 days

It can still go either way for her, her success or failure, unless I fuck up my timeline once again and she dies, won't stop her from trying to ressurect her sister.

Working on the sheet now, but I'll be joining in with my character based off a Big Daddy from Bioshock.

Traits will include a giant drill, access to plasmids, and pretty much dumb muscle XD

No, fuck, you know what? Let's do this.

You already know my plans. The closer we get to that 5-page limit...

Dove holds a deep-seated interest in assisting Mathias's aunt.

Since my character Kai will be destroying things with Ember in Telus Mater, she may as well end up on the quest with her!

(If I ever post in the other thread)

Yeah I was about to say lolz I don't wanna bog you down with too much stuff. I vaguely recall seeing your spreadsheet of quests you were in and it seemed rather large. Don't take this as me denying you because I'm not, I just want to make sure you aren't over loaded with threads before I getbstarted on the opening post.