It was honestly a struggle having to deal with certain restrictions that his "age" brought, but he would rather deal with that than to have to explain why he didn't look like some ninety year old man. Being a werewolf had its perks; slow aging was one of them. At Elspeth's words, the male smirked. "I have my ways to get around." Pocketing his phone he sent one last smile before turning to the front door. "See ya, Elspeth." He waved and was soon in his car heading back to his apartment. 

She had already waved him off before he’d gotten to the door and re-opened the orange bag. After she had finished heat sealing all of his clothes and detailing them into the system she put his suits in the dry cleaning machine and got to work scrubbing the collars of his dress shirts. When she was finished she threw them in the washer.

She began to get to work removing the tomato sauce from the stained suit. After the first blast from the spot machine didn't seem to get it to budge she tried once more with more remover this time. The stain still remained crimson on the sleeve. Her brow knit in confusion as she took a good look at the stain one more time. A voice in the back of her head told her that this wasn't tomato sauce… either that or the stains were more than a few days old. Without giving it much more thought she figured the best plan of action were to leave the stains to soak over night.

After there were no customers for three consecutive hours she went upstairs to the upper half of the building to wake her father. Tlanother perk of working there was that it doubled as a house. He relieved her from her shift and as soon as her head hit the pillow she crashed.

Edited by Aster

The strange man walked on the rooftops, whistling as he went. He looked around, but saw nobody on the streets. "Geez, the people here really don't wanna go out? What is there, a monste- oh wait, yeah there is." He said, and laughed to himself. "Ah, people. so scared of anything even remotely dangerous. 'OH NO, I CUT MY HAND ON A FAN! ALL PEOPLE UNDER THE AGE OF 21 MUST STAY OUT OF FAN STORES!'" He joked, and laughed harder.

He'd walked around for a while, admiring the quietness of the town, until he tripped. He fell off the roof, down onto a fire escape. He bounced off that, and went flying through a window (Into Adrian's apartment.) 
"Ow... Jesus Christ, did my head have to hit the metal pole? That's just unlucky man..." He said, and rubbed his head.

Edited by ThatGuyLeo

Adrian, thankfully, made it home with no trouble at all. The last thing he needed was some ticket for breaking an unnecessary law or maybe something worse. 

He dropped his keys on the kitchen counter before heading to the fridge. Adrian wasn't all that hungry, so he figured that yesterday's spaghetti would do. Taking out the plastic container, he placed it in the microwave and let it heat up. 

Suddenly there was a thud that resounded from the living room, which caused him to freeze. Several thoughts occurred to him all at once. The place was haunted. That, or someone broke in. The news reports had mentioned about people being found dead. So he silently reached for one of the knives on the sink and made his way to the doorway of the kitchen. 

"Alright then, I guess I gotta get out of here. Now, where is that window... ah, there!" He walked over to the window and looked out. "Well, so much for that fire escape. I'd break my frickin' legs if I jumped from here. Front door it is!" He walked towards the kitchen to look for the front door, and saw Adrian standing with a knife. "Santo Merda!" He yelled. "You scared the shit out of me!"

Edited by ThatGuyLeo

Elspeth woke with a jolt, shooting straight up. Her face dripping with sweat and her chest rising and falling rapidly. It took her a few moments to collect herself and realize she was not trapped in a nightmare. As she surveyed her surroundings her gaze fell upon the clock on her night stand, it read 4am.

She did not fall back asleep for fear of becoming trapped in a bad dream again. Instead she reached for the opal choker she always wore and put it on. Standing to her feet she pulled down her nightgown which was just a long and thin maroon t-shirt. Walking out of her room she headed down to the store to check on the stain she had been soaking.

Edited by Aster

The second a male came into view and screamed out, Adrian narrowed his eyes and kept a tight hold on the knife. "Who are you? And how did you get into my apartment." Adrian questioned while he kept a tense stance. 

He wasn't sure if this guy was the killer that's been going around. 

"Relax Amico! I was just walking on the rooftops - I now realize that that was a weird thing to do - and I tripped. I fell down on the fire escape, and flew through the wind- you don't believe a word I'm saying do you?" He said, and took a step back. Always good to have some caution, even if you risk your life for fun all the time.

Making her way into the production area she caught sight of her father. He was sorting a load of dry cleaning and pressing items. From the looks of it they were the boys, Adrian was it. They were quite nice, she hadn't really given them a second glance until now.

“Trouble sleeping?” her father smiled at her warmly. She smiled back in response before stifling a yawn.

“Same ole, same ole.” there were never many words between her and her father, but they were very close. She was more like him than her mother and they understood each other in that way.

Adrian honestly didn't know what to think of the male given that he just randomly appeared in his apartment. "Mira amigo, I don't know whether to believe you or not...but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." Slowly, Adrian lowered down the knife until he set it down on the counter besides him. "How did you even get on the roofs?" He questioned while leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

He laughed, then cleared his throat. Then he started singing, "Do you believe in magic, in a young girl's heart? How the music can free her, whenever it start- okay, that last part was irrelevant, but I'm serious about the first part. Doth thee believe that in the arts of witchcraft?"

He grinned, his eyes full of secrets. Then he pulled out a card, labeled 'The moon'. 

"This card right here amico, it can take you anywhere. It can take you to Paris, Beijing, anywhere you want man. That's not how I got to the roof, but it's a good example of what I can do.

How I got to the roof? I climbed." He said, and his grin got even wider. 

There was something odd about the man, something... not quite normal. He was wearing a top hat, and a suit vest. Another strange thing was his eyes. They seemed to glow in the dark, and were a very bright orange color. He had tattoos of the twenty tarot cards on his arms, which seemed to switch places whenever you looked away.

Edited by ThatGuyLeo

Taking the blazer down from it's hanger she examined the progress of the stain remover. It didn't appear as though it had faded at all. She set it down on a metal table placing the stained sleeve over a square with holes on it. Rubbing a stain stick over it she took the hose of the spot machine and began to blow at the stain with it. No progress. A look of frustration crossed her face for a moment.

She left the blazer as she went over to the product cabinet and looked for the clear stain remover bottle. Reading its label over to reassure herself she wasn't crazy she silently repeated to herself, “removes dirt, makeup and food stains.” as she set the bottle back her hand paused for a moment before moving to the red bottle next to it which read, removes blood.

Each second that passed as the male continued talking, Adrian found him to be stranger than he had originally thought. If his words weren't enough, his appearance did well to reassure the man's peculiarity. "So...you do magic?" Adrian finally questioned after an air of silence. Was he in some sort of dream? Was he going crazy? "And why were you on the roof?" He questioned with a raised brow.

"Yes, I do magic. And the reason as to why I was on the roof, is simply because I was extremely bored. I'm clearly not bored anymore, since I'm talking to a man standing next to a kitchen knife." He said and laughed. "I had nothing better to do, so I just thought 'Hey, what could I do that would be extremely stupid and dangerous? Oh, I know, walk on a roof!' Not one of my best ideas - that was probably shrinking a real forest into a snow globe - but it was better than nothing." He took out a deck of cards, and started shuffling them in all sorts of mesmerizing ways.

Without much more hesitation she took the bottle and swiftly made her way back over to the blazer. Squeezing out a pea sized amount she once again spread the remover on with a stain stick  and let it set for a few moments. Her foot tapping impatiently as her eyes were dead set on the mysterious stain.

A few moments had passed and she finally grabbed the hose once more and blew a steady stream at the sleeve. This time the stain began to easily dissipate and in a matter of seconds it was gone. A million thoughts had flooded her mind in that moment, the first and foremost being: “why would he lie?”