Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of October. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Akiris

Let's talk about Thread Invasion

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Deviant said:

LOL I'm in one now, but it's just gotten kinda...blah. 

If you guys are interested, we could all write together.

 

46 minutes ago, MrDoubleSunday said:

I'd be down. Hit me with a message if you got somethin' in mind and if not we'll find somethin'.

Feel free to add me too, I'm interested in power struggles, political intrigue, wars etc too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that a thread regarding power struggle, political intrigue, wars, etc should be made in the OOC section. 

If anyone objects, throw your suggestions here! I think we could form a nice little group. 

I used to Rp political intrigue with royal families all the time. Miss those days...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fighting? My word it seems as if these people wish to make trouble in a most uncivilized fashion.

That's what happens when you let the sin seep deep into your bones. You get all these...funny little ideas in your head. Suddenly now you feel like a right old warrior, beating his chest like an ape.

Ah yes, they start getting conniptions and suddenly whole countryside have to burn in order to satisfy their affliction. Its just not how we did it back in our day now. Things were either done proper, or just not done at all.

Aye. Used to be you needed a proper reason to go pillage and muck about like a mad dog. Nobody wants to take the patient route these days, its all just sticking your dirty little fingers in the pie before grace is said. Ought to give their knuckles a good rapping for their troubles, since they want to act like common ragamuffins.

Right common little guttersnipes they are. Leave for just a quick moment and things go all the way to the dogs. I blame the schools, spare the rod and spoil the child as they say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Deviant said:

I think that a thread regarding power struggle, political intrigue, wars, etc should be made in the OOC section. 

If anyone objects, throw your suggestions here! I think we could form a nice little group. 

I used to Rp political intrigue with royal families all the time. Miss those days...

Wait what're we doing again? I'm confused because I read the post that I am assuming was IC afterwards and my mind just stopped while I was laughing too hard.

 

4 minutes ago, Tristwich said:

Fighting? My word it seems as if these people wish to make trouble in a most uncivilized fashion.

That's what happens when you let the sin seep deep into your bones. You get all these...funny little ideas in your head. Suddenly now you feel like a right old warrior, beating his chest like an ape.

Ah yes, they start getting conniptions and suddenly whole countryside have to burn in order to satisfy their affliction. Its just not how we did it back in our day now. Things were either done proper, or just not done at all.

Aye. Used to be you needed a proper reason to go pillage and muck about like a mad dog. Nobody wants to take the patient route these days, its all just sticking your dirty little fingers in the pie before grace is said. Ought to give their knuckles a good rapping for their troubles, since they want to act like common ragamuffins.

Right common little guttersnipes they are. Leave for just a quick moment and things go all the way to the dogs. I blame the schools, spare the rod and spoil the child as they say.

I will not lose in this game we play friendo. FOR I AM GOD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tristwich said:

Fighting? My word it seems as if these people wish to make trouble in a most uncivilized fashion.

That's what happens when you let the sin seep deep into your bones. You get all these...funny little ideas in your head. Suddenly now you feel like a right old warrior, beating his chest like an ape.

Ah yes, they start getting conniptions and suddenly whole countryside have to burn in order to satisfy their affliction. Its just not how we did it back in our day now. Things were either done proper, or just not done at all.

Aye. Used to be you needed a proper reason to go pillage and muck about like a mad dog. Nobody wants to take the patient route these days, its all just sticking your dirty little fingers in the pie before grace is said. Ought to give their knuckles a good rapping for their troubles, since they want to act like common ragamuffins.

Right common little guttersnipes they are. Leave for just a quick moment and things go all the way to the dogs. I blame the schools, spare the rod and spoil the child as they say.

Your AFV was quick, as expected by most who post AFV's. (If you are the same guy I vaguely remember)

Welcome back.

Well guys? What's the plan? 

Edited by Deviant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look the welcome wagon. Guess we finally warranted a greeting although you were too rude to introduce yourself like a gentleman would.

My right to call myself a gentleman was revoked once that mishap with Mary Mullins prized Begonias came to light. She was madder than an Englishman without a bag of tea to grace his cup.

If only you knew how to apologize like a normal fellow.

Oh don't leave your knickers in the tub. I cured her husband of his dementia didn't I? In my book that is as pennant as pennant comes.

Beating him to death with ashovelis hardly a cure.

He won't be giving her roses anymore trouble that's for certain though. Sometimes you just gotta make the tough choices for the greater good. 

You're a monster at times, but you're my monster.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Tristwich said:

Oh look the welcome wagon. Guess we finally warranted a greeting although you were too rude to introduce yourself like a gentleman would.

My right to call myself a gentleman was revoked once that mishap with Mary Mullins prized Begonias came to light. She was madder than an Englishman without a bag of tea to grace his cup.

If only you knew how to apologize like a normal fellow.

Oh don't leave your knickers in the tub. I cured her husband of his dementia didn't I? In my book that is as pennant as pennant comes.

Beating him to death with ashovelis hardly a cure.

He won't be giving her roses anymore trouble that's for certain though. Sometimes you just gotta make the tough choices for the greater good. 

You're a monster at times, but you're my monster.

If this is you OOC Tyler, you must be a real hoot IC. This isn't the IC thread, if you aren't him.

Edited by Deviant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My plan is still the war rp I've been working on forever. Like I said if you other boards want to get involved and try to stop it or not then feel free. If not I'll keep going by myself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Rin said:

My plan is still the war rp I've been working on forever. Like I said if you other boards want to get involved and try to stop it or not then feel free. If not I'll keep going by myself. 

Kaz is gonna cause so much trouble for Rin. That's why they're frenemies.

Edited by Deviant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×