Valucre
Eternity

Sakura Onsen Sento: Open for Business

Sakura Onsen Sento

Spoiler

Owned and Operated by: Eternity (Gwendolyn Sithis)

Main Bath house attendant: 

The Sakura Sento was a beautifully built building of bamboo and stone, a building kept to the ancient look of those others that had come before it. Outside was a beautifully marbled jade path that led to the massive sliding doors that opened up to a jade marbled counter where two women of asian descent sat waiting to greet their customers.

The inside walls were decorated soft pinks of the sakura tree, and dark maghoney browns. Vases of cherry blossoms and lilies decorated small tables that were placed throughout the many halls that led to each individual bathrooms. Pull strings in each room would be used to order the salts and flowers that would soak in the hot onsen waters, while the attendants laid out the finest of bathrobes and towels for each guest.

The layout and decor was of the best taste, even little gold could be spotted in the very fine lines of the flowers themselves on the walls. Eternity had finally found something she wanted to give to everyone, and it was the seduction of the hot springs mixed with the temptations of the salts and flower petals with oils.

There would be attendants for each customer’s taste, men and women who aimed to please those who would so graciously give up their coin for such luxuries. The men and women would dress in black and soft pink robes, their hair would be neatly braided or up in buns. Each would be pleasing to the eye, many of them having been taught how to maintain their appearance when working for Lady Sithis.

It was finally opening day of the grand hot spring bath house, the attendants were ready for what would be brought throughout the day. Customers of every status would begin to pour in through the doors, each paying for their bath room. The rooms would range from many sizes depending on what would be paid up front, and others of lower born would share a community bath at a more affordable rate.

While the attendants of the bath house ran back and forth prepping each room to the specifications of each customer, life in the Sakura came to life.

rather ornate black palanquin accented in golden trim and crusted in rubies ferried the mountain trails carried upon the grey cloud tops of three pairs of Akateko, their child like hands stretching a foot to the ground where they acted as legs to the palanquin. A single spell eater lead the it, followed by two Hogo-Sha, to the boot walked three more Hogo-Sha followed by two more spell eaters. Despite the cold depressing scenery to be found this deep into the arcane east, the Heika himself was certain that his company wouldn't mind any more than he did. A perk to being one of the undead no doubt, lacking the ability to be abused by such a harsh cold compared to their settlement in the midlands. If the cold really did happen to serve as a downer, well then She would simply be that much more pleased once they reached their destination. It was oft said that good things didn't come easy, and this would be testament to that. Ultimately he could have just allowed them to travel the several hundred miles in the shadow plane, in which they would have likely been back home already. However their was no fun in that, no enjoyment. The long ride to and fro would contribute to the entire act of getting to know one another once more. Sitting lotus across from Her with no greater than a foot separating them, Koji awkwardly stared at her after they had spent long enough time in silence.

"You don't have to remain so recluse. I'm sure you've already gathered that I at least expect you to speak freely while in my private company."

He mentioned in a reassuring manner, as if there was no way she was on the fence about what it was she was actually doing here. As if she wasn't certain of anything. Whispernight had come and gone, her hand played at least in some small part. Perhaps that wasn't sitting right with her. Or perhaps she was beginning to understand whom her Emperor was, what he was, and not only what he was capable of, but what he was doing. The process of unifying the lands would be a tedious one, though if he managed to succeed in his goals, it would mean true freedom for all. There were those that would stand in his way, and those would be the one's to fall. Even here in the arcane east there was the potential for enemies. While he was unsure about the likes of relations with the Carmine Empire, Koji knew two things. One being that Raven was in cahoots with the Carmine Empire, the other being that his father had recently been titled as the Scarlet Queens Regent after the recent disappearance of the Yokai Queen herself.

A smile crept upon his lips as he thought of this, though it would easily be seen as him smiling at Her after his reassuring words. First was Akako, then was Xartia. Then of course there was the possibility of making a return trip to Terrenus, if for no other purpose than to invade the origin of Red's reign, which fueled both his excommunicated father AND mother in law. The only one thing he couldn't currently fathom was killing Raven. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't risk compromising himself until he was certain he could withstand and/or overcome all the retribution to follow such an act. It had nothing to do with men like that Sebastian fellow that was with Raven at Ravenspire, or even with that Slayer, yet it hand everything to do with Bast's father. His uncle, Orphen Pendragon. So long as he lived as the embodiment of the emerald tablet, he was easily Koji's greatest threat. However, if he played his cards right, Bast would eventually come into the tablet and it's infinite potential, and Koji would be ready to seize the torch as it was being passed.

"Are you beginning to regret your decision in joining me?"

He questioned as his smile faded, his face growing into it's average blank expression as his scarlet eyes became half lidded. He continued to watch Her as he awaited her returned speech. That is, unless a Kat had her tongue.

@Dreamer

It seemed like years were between them, even if in this moment it was barely a foot. Kat no longer dressed as she did back in the days of serving the Halo, or the Underworld. Surely with her time gone, Dreamer would inhabit such a place and she would becoming nothing more than a whisper in the mist. Gaia was all she had ever known, these foreign places were things she was still getting used to even if they were grand. A new way of dressing, walking, talking, living even with all of the other concubines that had been chosen for a man she once knew. Kat wasn't privy to such conversations, plans that were being made, she was here to serve. It became abundantly clear even before she left Gaia. A part of her knew the risk, another part was still so unsure of it. Leaving behind the comfort of knowing to trying to understand the unknown that lay before her.

A boy, that was what he was when she met him, immature, selfish, brash, and yet those things amused her simply because they were more uncommon. Koji was not Luc, the separation was clear as day and yet she knew somewhere hidden in there he wasn't as posh as he played. She didn't want Luc back either, she wanted to get to know this person more, maybe this was who he was meant to be. Thoughts of Whispernight rushed in, everything seemed like a blur. The feeling of her fangs ripping in to flesh along with her very hands. The speed of getting what they needed done in a timely matter while narrowly escaping death. After that, everything else was still a blur, getting to the kingdom itself, building cities and yet also building rules and relationships. All and all the concubines could have been treated much worse, and yet in a kingdom filled with women she knew it was bound to get bloody again.

However, what lay in front of her was the reason she agreed to come here, even after being insulted by his father, he still chose her to come.

"Why though? Why do you give me that kind of freedom? I understand you having chosen me. Was it you, or your past self that willed you to so? Why come back to me?"

She meant no disrespect, she simply got curious after not being alone with him like this since they met again.

"Regret, no, I have seen and done many fantastic things while on this journey. Do I still have wonder of what will become of everything, of course. Don't we all? Even a leader such as yourself must wonder what's going to happen next?"

A soft smile followed her words, assuring him that she didn't regret being with him right here and now. Ruby eyes fixed on him much like a cat had found it's prey. How did he escape the Empress to be in this situation with her. Maybe his curiosity of her lead him to do so, whatever the fact, she was grateful for the chance. The experience managed to make her heart throb in her throat.

"Where are we going, Koji?"

Why? Why did her select her to come with him? Why did he seemingly give her a bit more freedom than the others? Even now he himself wasn't certain of whether it was him that wished her here, or who he use to be. Perhaps it was a bit of both. Logically it was a smart move. A mother unlike any other would be her destiny. It was a great asset to have a Vampire at the ready to create more of her kind, even the forbidden children variety. It just so happened that while Vampires have a bad reputation, and are known for their deception, it was a smart move to pick one that he felt her could earn and retain the trust of. Though if that were the only reason to do it, then truth be told it was too much work for not enough reward. Still, he wasn't sure of all the answers, but he had been thinking about it.

"I find your lack of a filter refreshing. You have been the one constant influence in my perception of chaos. True chaos that can never be controlled."

He paused as he gathered his thoughts prior to continuing. Execution of responses to such questions required a certain finesse as to not give any wrong impressions.

"You're like flame. You give light, heat, life, and yet if you get too close it will burn, melt, incinerate."

Despite her cold pale skin and lack of a heartbeat, Kat fueled the flame that burned within him. How she directly effected that flame was yet to be proven, though this was the certain beginning of finding out. 

"Lucius was weak, and he died a coward. What his desires were escape me. I came to you as a man, wishing to get to know you. I have very few fond memories of you, and yet I realized I never really knew you. But I have always felt an attraction to you. While I often seem to not feel at all, I actually do, though I have an image to uphold. It's solely up to me to figure out what it is that I think, want, or feel."

She was right too, that he oft wondered what tomorrow had in store for him. And yet he was certain that his undeniable will would be done. This was just the beginning, and he was practically still a boy. Though it would be unfortunate to see the moves he was making, and to dismiss them as anything greater than incredible. He had done nothing to force his Will upon anyone, and yet followers from all over were flocking to his employ. By wanting nothing he was being given everything. They question was, how much of everything could one have without gaining attachment to those things? After answering her with silence considering his conflicting thoughts, Kat delivered another question upon him. She wished to know where they were going. Surely she was growing weary, having been travelling for what had to have been a few days at this point. 

"Sakura Onsen Sento. It's a quiet place secluded in the mountains, rumored to be one of the most underestimated bath houses lost by the people of these lands. I hear it's location keeps it pretty empty on a normal basis, though they must make enough coin to remain in business. I often find that it's these sorts of places that end up superior to any competitor. wer glibpox persvek wer rough - The diamond in the rough."

@Dreamer

Meanwhile in the bath house Gwen walked down one of the long halls leading to each of the bath rooms, each attendant standing in an attention type stance. Looking up each male and female attendant, she judged their uniform and appearance. It was important to be appealing to the customer, to in part bring total satisfaction to their experience. 

Clapping her hands once, she would turn her dark eyes upon them as a whole. “Keep aware of the needs of our guests, we are here to please them.” 

Nodding her head once they all turned to finish their duties, while others continued to prep for guests waiting for their baths to be drawn. Guests who awaited their baths drawn with oils and salts; sat in the parlors drinking teas and munching on cakes and other specialty snacks, all the while conversing with each other. 

Eternity aka Gwendolyn was demon of old royal blood, she worked hard towards treating others like herself with respect. Striving to bring pleasure to those willing to pay for it. While the others moved around her, she walked to her office near the main double door entrance of the establishment. New guests walked in of all sorts, many of the vampiric sort, few human hybrids. One thing was for sure, the Cold Mountains hid this diamond well. 

Edited by Eternity

Kat's ruby eyes watched him with a glint of amusement though the rest of her face did not follow. Chaos wasn't something she ever thought of herself. Chaos was what she saw in her old friend Dreamer. When comparing herself to Dreamer she felt as though she was gentle and kinder. However she wasn't the same bubbly person she once was at the Halo. They both had changed and maybe Koji saw what she didn't. The thought was refreshing even if she was trying to wrap her head around it. Maybe she was more chaotic than she thought, in more than just sensual thoughts. The blonde looked almost unrecognizable in more formal attire of the empire. Her usual wild curls pinned neatly at the top of her head with decorations adorning it. Vibrant silks covering her from neck to foot. Some of her liked that the cover would make him nervous if she were to move inches of her body to show just a bit of skin like her leg. "Is it though?" Her answer to his last statement was coy. While he was right about growing up he was still no where near his potential and she knew that. "Do you have a choice in how you think, act, or feel? You were told who you are, you were told what to do, and you were told how to feel. You simply accepted the terms to see where they would go. Sure, Luc wasn't anywhere near the person you are sitting in front of me, however there is honesty I will find in you." Not that he wasn't be honest, or sincere. But was he really happy in believing he chose all of this. She wasn't looking to get in to a discussion about it either since they had arrived at their destination. Finally her face followed, her lips curled up in to a wicked smirk. "Sounds like fun." Was what she was going to say, instead it came out as, "Sounds relaxing." Stepping out of their 'vehicle' for the travel, she began looking around before moving any further. Finally her eyes moved back on Koji, "This place is beautiful." It was a thankful statement, a good start to see where things were going.

((Figured I would let @Eternity describe what happens as far as staff :3 @Al Sa-herSorry it took me))

Edited by Dreamer

With the vehicle of transportation now stopped in front of the bath house, a man would walk out from the gates of the path leading up the gilded stairs. The long staircase would reach the massive ornate doors of the bath house, he would fold his arm over his chest and bow before the young woman standing outside her transportation.

“Good Evening!”

The travel up to the bath house took a lot of time, but it was to be expected as it was secluded in the Cold Mountains. The establishment of itself was a diamond among cloudy crystal, a place that offered much more than just a hot bath.

“Welcome to Sakura Onsen Sento!” With that greeting, he would motion towards the main staircase. “If you’d please follow me, I can take you up and get you started..”

With that he would turn, and begin his ascent to the building.

It would seem that he had failed to explain sooner to Kat the exact circumstances he was currently in. While it was true that he simply accepted the terms he was given, those terms had been made his own, perverted into new terms that would push to attain his own greatness. Was it truly his own greatness? She cause him to question himself briefly, seeing as to how small details would keep her statement sounding true. Small details like the fact that he had a harem. Such a thing was not his ideal, but his Empress'. Kimi advised him into a harem, in which Kat was the only one he had hand selected himself. Subconsciously it was likely to reassure himself that he had a role in it. Consciously however, it was an act that was necessary to one of his ambition. More wives meant more children, and more children ensured the continuation of his blood line, his Will. Despite his willingness to explain such to her now, he would save it considering their arrival to their destination. The palanquin came to a halt as did their entire company. Out here they would all remain to endure the elements. If those that were more human in his company couldn't endure the cold whether and thinner air during their stay, then perhaps they hadn't deserved to serve him in the first place. Koji had been through an survived much worse, which molded the man he was now, today. These conditions held no candle to his home plane of shadow nor to his prison endured in the void. 

"Indeed."

He stated plainly as he escaped their vehicle just behind her. A man greeted them almost instantly as they disembarked the palanquin. Urging them to follow him within, Koji would simply peer to Kat from the side of his eye as he would offer his elbow to her. Once she accepted it, they would move to enter. The appearance on the outside was definitely beautiful, though it paled in comparison to the warmed interior of the establishment. Breaching it's entrance donated to the senses, something completely foreign to the environment. The Japanese aethetics to be found made him feel at home. With the passing moments he grew to appreciate the trip more and more. From the looks of it, this place seemed to be one that belonged under his banner, though it's location in the Arcane East would only prove hinder to the notion. Perhaps if this visit went well however, he would be willing to talk business about expanding the business. Jigoku would need flowers like this one to keep savory company in flux. When he had plans for a tea house and tavern, a bath house would easily be a welcomed addition to his nation. A deserved one at that considering the demands that needed to be met on a normal basis. A place to relax and take a load off without worry of bother was always necessary. 

"A part of me is angry with myself for not discovering this place sooner. It's very atmosphere feels....soothing."

Truth be told, he only half enjoyed the atmosphere. It felt relaxing sure, but the calming vibes already colliding with him almost felt debilitating. Had he truly forgotten what it was like to relax? The last time he was in such a beautiful place dedicated to likeliness of this one, was when he was still within the manor of the Lady of the Void. In fact it was springs not unlike what could be found here that was the last good memory he had before She managed to ruin everything. A smile crept on his face as he reminisced about the worst part of his life, knowing that he had avenged his Empress and himself, and that that part of his life had made him who he was meant to be all along. Soon, the world would know him, then the universe, and eventually the entire plane. He would bring the material plane to it's knees, and he would take it for all it had...And then some. A snicker escaped him as his scarlet eyes continued to absorb the environment.

"I have a sneaking suspicion that we may very well consider making this trip a tradition of some sort. Our little home away from home as the mortals would put it."

@Dreamer @Eternity

Kat watched as a man appeared from the gates. She had been watching him just before his reach to them, noting how elaborate the bathhouse must be. Every inch of the gates even displayed so much detail she admired its history. It wasn't long after his bow that she countered with a small bow of her head and a closed lipped smile. It was quick, because she had become distracted with the fact that Koji seemed to be holding his elbow out and staring down at her.

It had been a while since she had even touched him, the thought had eluded her until just then. While her smile to the man that greeted them was sincere, the warmer smile appeared on her face while she gracefully accepted and moved forward.

Like Koji, Kat seemed relaxed by the atmosphere. She was internally falling more in love with the place each passing moment. The sound of water trickling in spaces, all of the scents of herbal salts meshing together. Knowing she was in good hands she closed her eyes for just a second to take in tranquility as Koji began to speak.

Ruby eyes leaned up to him and then the man in front leading the way. "One always needs a soothing place to hide away for a little while." There was a stiffness about his arm, even as he spoke words like that she was sure he wasn't fully grasping the philosophy of 'relaxing.' Kat smirked, she grasped his arm just a little and moved her fingers around the muscle. "Being less care free makes you forget the simple things. You don't believe the words you're saying, yet, at least." She did feel for him in that regard, it must have been pure punishment up until now having to rule over everything and not have a moment of peace.

They fell silent as they continued their walk to wherever this man was leading them. It wasn't until Koji's snicker and words did she tilt her head up to him with one brow raised. "I'm not opposed if you aren't." She was careful with her next words, "Our? As in..?" Kat was going to let him answer that one.

@Al Sa-her @Eternity

Her reassuring grasp allowed him a bit of comfort, though it paled in comparison to the relief his Empress could provide. Despite this truth, he failed to compare the two even mentally. In fact the contrast was so interesting that he found his focus there, It was nice to have at least one wife that wasn't selected for him, including his Empress. It was also smart, even if he wouldn't realize the potential value here and now. He was young and ambitious, and equally naive. Though his growth was constant. What he currently wanted was certain, though the thoughts of embracing an easier existence was a faint idea thanks to his exposure to the pleasures of mankind's idea of sovereignity. Fortunately for him, she was willing to be here. Easily she accepted him and his offers as they were delivered. He mulled over the phrase care free in his mind for the moment, and he nearly laughed at the remark considering that was practically his goal after all. Though he couldn't live care free, nobody truly could, not until his goals could be met and truly realized. So long as the ignorant minds of man wished to employ their fallacy of order, none could be truly free. The greed of man was to blame for his folly, and yet through this folly he became something more than what him or anyone of his audience could have imagined. And yet he still continued to grow. Ultimately she was right, he had been forgetting the simple things in life having been so focused on his goals.

"Who aspires to attain temporary paradise?"

He posed the question rhetorically. While it begged for no real answer, she was welcome to answer the comment if she so pleased. Though she even she had to admit that his drive was a necessary one. Only by unifying all under his banner could true freedom, true peace be achieved. Through oblivion he would birth true, eternal paradise. But for now, it was on to simpler, short term goals. And since his work was progressing as planned, he made time for the simple things. She reassured him that she was in alignment with his decisions, this was something that brought true joy to him. Just as it had with all of his harem thus far. While he had an obvious favorite, it was evident that they all rivaled with their own unique qualities. It was in this moment that he would grin widely, a sadistic shit eating grin that would show a glimpse of whom he truly was. In that moment he recalled that Kat was Shi, number four. This word carried a double meaning however, of death. Regardless of his own train of thought, the fact that she was in the harem, yet unable to bear children would ultimately breed envy and hate. What made her so special? That she could serve beside them while lacking the ability to have children, to continue his legacy? Still, his Will was absolute. He had made his knots in the red string and so this was fate that could not be broken.

"As in you, and myself."

He easily gave her his truth. He hadn't meant anything beyond the immediate circumstances. That was to say, he was making no promise to not bring any of the others including his Empress here. He was making the promise that he would make it a tradition of some sort to visit this place with her alone from time to time. For as long as they could anyway. After all, he had to mind that this was not his country. This was a country under the banner of the Carmine Empire. And while they had yet to make enemies of one another, they also hadn't done anything to make friends or allies of one another. While his coming here had nothing to do with relations with this nation, or even visit for some sort of intent or potential gain, it had a little to do with the current location of his father. The new Viceroy, Xartia Raye Pendragon, regent of Port Caelum. Being so close, he had half a mind to pay his father a visit. However, such a thing would be foolish as of now. Especially considering the lack of relations to the nation. Still, it was nice to know that his father was this close, and thus ultimately he would be that much easier to kill. They had already dealt with his bitch, though they hadn't had the right opening to finally get their revenge against his father, no, his revenge against his father. Still, in the case of his Empress, and even of Kat herself, they would all enjoy the spledor and joy to be found in the eventual death of the so called Magician.

"You know, Xartia isn't far from us now. He's just down the mountain from us. If we wanted to, I'm certain you and I could pay him a visit, however I think the show will be much better if we wait and plans things out. Perhaps by our first anniversary of this day, I will present you with his head. Right here in this very place. Tell me, would that please you?"

test of her nature surely. While he never knew her to be chaotic or remotely bad per se, he wouldn't put it past her to actually feel comfortable enough to be herself, her true self beside him. People like them, her and him, they were simply monsters in reality. This was an unchangeable fact, and the life of a monster was spent better outside of a cage. He could attest to that. If Whispernight hadn't have tipped her off to such chaotic nature, then surely her prolonged exposure to her Emperor would show her just how wild she could be. What was the mortal saying? "There's nothing worse than an outside cat that thinks he's an inside cat." Or rather "she" in this instance.

@Dreamer @Eternity

"DO IT."

"No! I-I can't do it! No! This is fucked up!" A small yelp escaped her as he pulled her blonde hair back so he could get close to her ear.

"You are hungry, I can feel it, Katiya. I can feel what you feel when I want to feel it. I made you, you remember? You can't put off this starving forever." He then pushed her head closer to the man's neck. "You feel that throbbing? So close to everything you need."

She fought tears, fought everything she could mentally but her body argued as a groan escaped her stomach. Her ears could almost hear the man's panicked heartbeat just under his chest. "he'll get louder if you don't and then those hunters will find us. Eat." He wasn't wrong, they would come for them sooner or later with all of the pleading the bag of flesh was doing. Kat reluctantly opened her mouth around his neck, her fangs feeling flesh for the first time, her tongue allowing the taste of iron to dance around on it. Pure bliss, a temporary paradise.

----

"We all do in some form. People search for eternal paradise in most cases but quickly realize that there is no such thing." A small smile crossed her lips as she looked up at him. Did he know what she meant? Maybe not. While most people strive to find that perfect paradise to live in forever, hers was made up of many small temporary ones. "Luc was a temporary paradise I found myself not expecting." People often hoped that their eternal paradise would keep them fulfilled and happy while not realizing they often trapped themselves in the same routine they had sought to escape. Eventually chaos would catch up to them and they would no longer be in tranquility, often finding something else to fulfill it. "Temporary paradise is all we can expect for true bliss." Maybe she meant that for them, even now, she knew the restrictions they were under. "So I should enjoy this gift."

Kat let go of Koji, they must have arrived at their destination, after she had asked about his meaning she tilted her head. "Hak, origato coi qe zyak." Maybe in most light she might have looked plain to him, someone he was still trying to figure out. Although right now she was trying to show him she wasn't so standoffish by at least saying she had learned something for him.

Maybe he'd stumble but without missing a beat he said something that seemed to rattle her. Xartia, she loathed him. Thinking back to their departure from the Halo she seemed frozen for a moment. There had been no other being that made her feel like dirt than when Xartia and Akako had started their pact just in front of her. Of course they wouldn't see any differently since now she had been upgraded from a bartender to a concubine. They might even have found that humorous, or outraged since Koji had come to her. Kat blinked a couple times, coming out of her thoughts her ruby eyes looked up at him.

Not even sure where they were yet, not even caring about their surroundings or titles in that one moment she grasped his collar for balance and leaned up to his ear, "I want his soul." She whispered. A head was a trophy best kicked to the side, a heart could be eaten, but a soul tortured in her possession was what would make her happy. There were people known to rip souls from people, she figured at his true potential he might be able to accomplish such a thing. Kat's eyes wandered from his ear to the side of his neck having remembered what the taste was like. She let go of grasping him to merely placing her hands as they were, her head coming around until her nose barely brushed his, her eyes lingering up at his. The thought of souls and blood had caught her off guard, she quickly backed away. "I'm sorry, Koji."

Turning her head to the side she tried to distract herself with the surroundings of what looked like a private area of the springs.

((Not sure if I should wait for @Eternity to post more about the surroundings or not? @Al Sa-her ))

Edited by Dreamer

The man who lead the couple up the stairs to the main doors to the bathhouse, had kept a light smile upon his face. Paying no attention to their conversation, he would do his duty to bring them into the first main counter. The double doors to the building opened before them seemingly on their own, revealing the dark red wood and the elegant gold and bronze ornate oriental decorations. Leaving the cherry blossom trees behind in the front of the building, an odd sight considering the climate of the cold mountains.  A dark energy could be seen with those with the ability to do so, swirling around the trees allowing them to keep the life they had.

The gentleman bowed slightly inside the doors of the establishment, he would stand straight. “Welcome to Sakura Onsen Sento, bath house of pleasures!”

Young women and men could be seen crossing back and forth through the halls far behind the counter, some carrying towels and plush robes. Some were fulfilling orders for bath tubs, the smell of the oils and salts mixed in the air of the building.

Meanwhile Gwendolyn stepped from her office, her body dressed in a long black dress. Long red hair fell down her back in thick locks, touching just above her thighs. Looking to the new guests that stood within the buildings entrance, she would smile her dark eyes beaming.

Walking forward she would smile “Welcome! Motioning to her attendant, a young woman with long black hair tied in a bun. “Mai will help you with your desires, and if you need anything more I will be able to accommodate your wishes. “

Remembering to introduce herself stopped her in the step she was about to take back towards the counter. “Oh please excuse my rudeness, I am Gwendolyn Sithis, I am the owner of this fine establishment.”

While Eternity spoke to the couple, a few other guests came and were helped per their requests. The gentleman who helped them in slowly moved for the doors to close behind him, as he would turn to continue his normal duties.

Mai stood waiting behind the counter, a small smile spread over her thin lips.

He couldn't recall if she had ever spoken to him in his native tongue. It suited her well, her experience was more than obvious. A smirk was all she was offered prior to him commencing with speech of his father. He could see how the name struck a cord with her still. Since their reunion he hadn't mentioned anything about the people that scorned her so, stealing a chance of happiness away from her before things had truly had a chance. He could see the sadist intent within her very eyes, a passionate flames that warmed the cold woman's core with hate and ire. In that moment she got closer to him, pawing up at his collar before stealing the ear he would half lend with a slight lean. The heat of her words made up for the lack of hot breath, the passion felt all the same. "I want his soul.", she demanded. She lingered there for a moment, hesitating as she gazed upon his neck. He swallowed, almost as if to mock or warn her, though he truly was just baiting her for a reaction. Deep down inside, she knew. She knew what she was...Who, she was. Just as the same as many others that were of non-human variety, she had been shackled by the laws of life. Man made laws. Order was what they called it, treating it as a necessity for their own infesting gain. Kat needed to be reminded of what it felt like to be free. This was not the time nor the place, if he were to keep his declaration to her true. However he would surely have to take her hunting before making the return trip home. Perhaps they should have done such before coming to the bath house. Suddenly she shied away from him, apologizing as she even went as far as to turn her head away.

Reaching up and forth with his draconic (right) hand, he would gingerly smooth his lurid scales across the underside of her chin. Lifting her face ever so slightly, he would guide it back to his own. His scarlet gaze targeted ruby one. In this eternal moment of silence that lasted by mere seconds would wash over her like a wave. He would reassure her with his eyes. The look given to her was not only a welcoming one, but one that spoke of pride and pure joy. A sadistic smirk grew upon his face after running his forked tongue over his lips. His ebony thumb lifted to gently glance once over Kat's lips, all the while he was careful as to not cut her with his talon(s).

"Never apologize for being yourself."

His words would be delivered before he would allow himself to steal a kiss from her. Awkwardly, his eyes remained opened, though they did narrow a bit. His reptilian pupils breathed in delight as his forked tongue threatened the sanctity of her own mouth. Passersby, employee and consumer alike would get a mild sense of dread from the sight. It was almost sickening, perhaps a few people had the mind about them to offer Kat assistance away from this situation. And yet they simply wouldn't understand the growing, complex relationship they had. It was no less difficult than maintaining an interest with the rest of his harem, granted each individual case was entirely different. All Koji knew was of their antics behind close doors, and yet this time he was painfully aware of how to fully enjoy the pleasures of the flesh. Despite the lewd act of PDA, he would pull his face from hers and grin just a moment longer before he would back off and release her chin. Just in time too considering they were being even more properly greeted. Standing tall at approximately 6'1", Koji allowed his face to default into the face the public would see him with. Half lidded eyes gazed from a blank canvas, devoid of any one single emotion. Though if one looked well enough into his gaze, they would see a world of fire and death reflecting back at them.

"It is a pleasure, Gwendolyn. Your establishment is divine."

His baritone voice accompanied by the perfect rasp and a certain bass that was initially off putting compared to his appearance. Though natural it was. His face remained emotionless with his words prior to allowing his gaze to fall upon the smiling girl known as Mai. He wondered just how welcome a couple of monsters would be accepted around these parts, what with the diverse population throughout the Arcane East. Then again, who all really knew of this place or even dared to brave the mountain pass to find it? It mattered not ultimately, though he was curious none the less. When referenced again by Kat he would silently urge her to request by her desire. Perhaps she wished to have a moment alone to regain her composure in his time of uncertainty. Or perhaps she was saved by his reassurance, and ready to enjoy some sort of couples treatment.

@Dreamer @Eternity

There was a satisfied look on her features when he gave her a grin. The vampire had done well then, learning a little bit of his own language to try and make amends for her trouncing tongue earlier.  The instant she asked for Xartia's soul felt like a blur to her, feeling an overwhelming sensation of self-possession. The inner beast in her rang through her head, begging her to bite down on to him, tasting what she didn't get to when she took him, or Luc, last time. While she was at the Halo she had used bags of blood to sustain what she hoped would be a more peaceful nature. Yet here she was, given an open door with her shackles unlocked and being told it was ok. As she backed away from him to deny herself solace she felt cool scales run under her chin, her eyes wandered from what she could see of his wrist and then to his own scarlet ones. There was acceptance she found there, the same acceptance she was given so long ago.

Even more intriguing was what followed, he allowed his own mask to fall just a little more with his tongue falling over his lips. Kat felt as though his thumb would, indeed cut her but it never came. She wasn't sure why that made her anxious, she wasn't unfamiliar with the pleasures of what could be. Hell when she felt like it in the past she just did as she pleased. However this was so very different. This person was not only foreign to her, but she wanted to make a good impression. This person wasn't like the naive person she had been with before.

Koji managed to steal a kiss, something that she wasn't expecting, her own eyes had shown of bewilderment if only for a moment. The vampire leaned her head a little and closed her eyes, accepting him and reaching up to grab his collar to keep him close. That is, until he regretfully did let go. She cleared her throat and seemed to try and recover herself, holding on to a strand of hair and waiting to be greeted by the staff of Sakura Onsen Sento. Kat looked from Koji to Gwendolyn, smiling at the woman.

"Thank you for having us, Gwendolyn."  Kat admired the appealing woman's red locks. The blonde woman managed to bow her head, and then gazed over to Mai.

There was that restraint again, she found herself trying to act composed even though inside her chaos was boiling over. Though her features matched his own, more collected than she had been as she looked around the room they were in.

The vampire wandered away from him to an area of water, Kat pulled one of her sleeves carefully back to feel the hot water. She then looked over at Koji, then to Mai. "Mai, isn't it? Can you perhaps bring us three of your finest salts to choose from? Ones that you feel are most popular? Perhaps also what kind of services Sakura Onsen Sento has to offer." What did this place have to offer? Bathhouse, sure, while baths were pleasing she wondered what else. Though she hoped the girl would be a little long in having to choose and grab the salts for this private area.

When she did leave, Kat turned to Koji, not saying a word for a moment she watched him. A devious grin crossed her full lips, "How about I teach you a little Drow if you teach me a little more Dragon, hm?"

The vampire reached up to the side of her shoulder, pulling her robes down just enough to show her collar bone, "Vrune." Leaving it exposed she started to walk toward him until she was back in front of him again, "Or.." Another pause before she leaned to the side of her to undo her robes enough to expose her leg, leaning it close enough to his own, "Da'ur." She was teasing him, seeing what he would do.

@Eternity @Twitterpated

Though he would remain silent, and fail to make any outward indication of a response, Koji would silently oblige Kat's offer, mostly received by his lack of refusal. While he had no direct wish to learn Drow, it would perhaps behoove him to learn the tongue. If not to simply understand, to communicate. Not to mention the opening gateway of magical prowess by way of drow and/or elf magic in general. As she exposed her flesh to him, he seemed to lose interest in any of the others present within their vicinity. His scarlet eyes traced her smooth skin as she would educate him. First came what would most likely be the shoulder

"Vrune."

He repeated as a means to get a feel for the flow of the word itself. He found it rather easy to pronounce considering his proficiency in languages such as his draconic preference, or even bits and pieces of infernal. As she elegantly parted the fabrics of her robe, she flashed her leg, referencing it in kind to the shoulder. Repeating the process of before, he would repeat the word aloud, saving it in his memory for the potential of later use.

"Da'ur."

Lifting his draconic limb, a single black talon hosted upon his index finger would lightly drag acrossher collar bone before it would drag off around the shoulder, at which point he would surprisingly reveal a gap in the draconic tongue.

"Shoulder..."

He mentioned before his same black talon would trace down the length of her body, threatening to to cut the delicate fabric sparing her from his touch. Until he traced over her thigh, only to allow his entire fist to open before he would firmly grasp her thigh, only to gently caress it as he would ultimately relinquish it.

"hoinp."

A smirk traced itself on his face as his eyes met hers once more. Though it wouldn't be long lived at all, this single moment would feel like an eternity. Despite the things that had separated them, in more ways than one, it would seem that even as whom he was now, they still shared some natural compatibility so long as the mood was kept light. With relative ease, they found themselves shedding the shackles of life in order to truly dive into this temporary paradise. He had nothing to offer in terms of request to their current hostess, considering Kat had managed to issue inquiry for the bathhouses extended offer. He too wished to know the depth of the services provided here, otherwise he was comfortableness allowing Kat to pick various salts and what not to fit her taste. Besides, if he were left to choose, he would likely default to the scented oils and salts that his Empress was known for. An act he felt would displease either of said women in his life. 

@Dreamer @Eternity