Valucre
Eternity

Sakura Onsen Sento: Open for Business

The scent of cigarette smoke lingered under her nose, temping her as pollen would a bee. It had been ages since she had picked up tobacco, sometimes she would get some in the lands they visited while on their way to build a new kingdom. There was nothing like fresh spices mixed in, and nothing wrong with an ordinary cigarette manufactured cheaply. Though this seemed like the latter, this woman had refined tastes that Katiya had picked up on. 

"That's the thing about curiosity, it leads us on great adventures." Now opening her ruby eyes she peered back at the woman in the doorway.

"You'll get cold out there." The vampire turned her body around to face the woman, at least half of her was submerged while the other half had lifted when she came in. Katiya was pale in the way a Renaissance painting was, her body somewhat matching as it was more muscular and curvy. If left free her long blonde locks were feral, yet the water tamed her tresses to lay flat along her shoulders and back. Much like her counter part standing in the room, her ears were pinched at the end, but much less so. A fanged grin greeted the woman along with her hand reaching out.

"The water is lovely, and this place is terribly quiet." Offering her a place inside the water should she choose to take it. Was this woman afraid of a bloodsucker? Was she curious or unenthusiastic? Kat's lovely thoughts from earlier hadn't left her the minute she wandered in. She wanted nothing more than to bring pain and pleasure to the woman standing before her.

@Eternity @Jotnotes @Twitterpated

The door slid open with ease, sliding along with minimal resistance until it was open wide enough for Bodice to see inside, and with it, amidst the steam and inside the bath, the Headmistress spied her possible peeping tom.

The woman in the tub was gorgeous, which didn't surprise Bodice in the slightest. She was pale and trim, with well-defined curves and light, chiseled muscle in her arms and abdomen, as well as her legs Bodice suspected, although she wasn't able to see from here. There was no denying the woman's more feminine features, of course; she was buxom, with soft, supple breasts that naturally caught the eye, though Bodice was used to such sights. Her stare didn't linger long, and as she took a drag of her cigarette her pervert finally spoke up.

5 hours ago, Dreamer said:

"That's the thing about curiosity, it leads us on great adventures." Now opening her ruby eyes she peered back at the woman in the doorway.

Bodice stood in the doorway, studying the girl's eyes with a bemused expression. Red like blood, almost as if on cue, Bodice noted, exhaling the smoke in a slow plume. She flicked the end of her cigarette quickly, and smoke curled off it quickly as she doused the cigarette, which she stored not long after. All the while, her eyes never left her newfound curiosity. Obviously Bodice had met and interacted with vampires before. At this point, she was quite familiar with almost everything the world could throw in her direction, having weathered both its best and its worst, and coming back lusting for more each time. That was the unexpected benefit of having such a rare condition; your desire to get better infrequently overshadows your desire for the material possessions in the world. And flesh and sweat and lush were all certainly material possessions; the kind only bought with similar currency. Would she be able to buy this particular woman with her looks alone, or did the vampire only care for her own needs? Bodice supposed she didn't mind if that was the case; being fed upon was equal parts painful and oddly sexual. So long as the vampiress returned the favor, and gave Bodice a happy ending to the encounter, she wouldn't mind all that much.

With or without the vampire's coaxing, Bodice ended up stepping into the bathhouse and once again discarded her coat. She let it fall to the side, and eyed the vampiress warily as she took in her appearance once more. However, instead of doing everything the vampire asked of her, Bodice could only chuckle as she walked around the pool, admiring the vampiress as she moved around slowly.

"I thought that my admirer would be one of your type;" Bodice purred. She didn't make it immediately obvious whether she disliked or liked vampires, and she kept it that way intentionally. "Rose petals are a very good touch, ma chere, but alas, there are no roses around here." She chuckled again. "So there were only so many people who could do such a thing."

She paused and took the vampiress' hand, but instead of allowing herself to be pulled into the pool, pulled on the woman's hand and tugged her from the pool with a minor splash. The hot water against her legs felt really good, but Bodice was considering something that might feel even better.

"You may call me Bodice, ma amour." She purred, giving the woman's hand a kiss. With her free hand, she let her touch trail down the woman's naked form, feeling her curves for herself. She was beautiful, of course. Gorgeous, Bodice recalled saying. Yet Bodice could easily find and often did find gorgeous women without the added risk of them being a vampire. She kept herself from being too handsy, but did give the woman's posterior a generous squeeze before releasing her and walking away a few paces, back turned to the vampiress.

"This is the part, where you tell me your name, darling." Bodice instructed gently, but firmly.

@Dreamer @Eternity

Edited by Jotnotes

After allowing himself to linger a bit longer prior to proceeding to dry himself a bit and to secure his towel about his waist, Koji took note of Gwen's rather attractive silhouette. The steam proved to dampen her delicate fabrics, gracing him with but a glimpse of her figure. She began to speak as she fought to remove stray hairs from sticking to her face. Ultimately she responded with interest, though of course there was a catch. She wished to be guaranteed of her consumer volume despite a shift in location. It was laughable really, how she was concerned about losing business, while he feared she might be overwhelmed with much much more. Then of course came the attraction that surrounded her still quite mysterious self. She was something like a poisonous flower, and even now he debated over whether or not he dared to smell of her pollen or to partake of her fruit. Before he could respond, Gwen turned away from him, affording him a look at the rest of her alluring form. That was when she mentioned the desire for a change of scenery. There was something to be said about first impressions, and considering this was the first real one he had been afforded during his short stay, he had to admit that he admired a person that was so direct and respectful at the same time. She wasn't asking, more like offering him the luxury of her company and potential business. Judging by her mild sense of entitlement, he assumed that perhaps there was even more to the demoness than what met the eye. Something unrelated to being of the demon variety, and likewise unrelated to being something such as a business owner. 

"I was thinking that perhaps you would enjoy joining my Katiya and myself for one of your very own infamous baths, though if you wish to speak more privately..."

He paused, finding himself at a loss for words that made since in the common language the majority spoke in these lands. His scarlet eyes traced over her once more, his feet finding the inspiration to move him just a few steps closer to their great hostess. A smirk settled on his lips, offering just a bit of his fanged teeth as his reptilian slits for pupils narrowed ever so slightly. The hot nature of the room had not only proved to dampen Gwen from the steam alone, though the opening of her pores and even the slightest production of perspiration, in tandem with their close proximity afforded him a healthy dose of her aroma. She smelled sweet, more so than when Kat had come to admire such, or at least by his perception. Despite his own growing case of curiosity, he maintained his composure and likewise what was left of their distance.

"I'll follow your lead."

He mused in delight and satisfaction. The potential she might carry with her business was something he couldn't fully evaluate just yet. Though he was certain this was an agreement to be struck, in which both parties would mutually benefit. In Koji's mind, she could have things in just about any manner so pleased, as long as her desires did not go against those of Koji's. Being a simple man, and much like Gwen's self direct, he was nearly certain that it was impossible for her to have requests outside of his own wants. However, in the case that something arose, he was willing to negotiate to a degree. He simply wouldn't compromise his own desires at the expense of another's. Then of course was the sobering fact that no matter what the terms were prior to acceptance, he was in fact the Emperor of his growing nations. His Will was and would remain Absolute. Once Gwen started to walk, Koji surely followed. He even took the liberty of pickup up their conversation where they had left off.

"By my assumptions, you'll be able to have as large of small of a consumer volume as you wish. I have no doubts that you will find at least as much business as you possess here, though it is possible that you might need to exercise thoughts of what your hard limit would be on the far end of the spectrum. It's possible that you customer base will be much more than you had potentially hoped for or imagined."

The heat of the steam room gave away more of her features through her damp clothing, and she picked up on the fact Koji was seeing what she was feeling. Glancing down over the dress that now somewhat clung to her thighs, she would look up to watch him take a towel to wrap around his waist. It wasn’t odd for her to see clients in the nude, in fact it was naturally accepted of her to be in their presence in such a vulnerable state.

The surprise of the invitation to join her guest and his lady counterpart in one of her baths showed on her face for a brief moment, although it wasn’t uncommon for some of the men that frequented her bath house to try and lure her in to their rooms. The attraction to him was there, she felt it as she could smell his pheromones in the air. After all she did offer for him to talk with her privately, but it seemed he wanted to do more than sample the bath house but the owner herself.

“Well if you want to sample more than just my services, I can arrange for free time to be spent with you.” Turning towards the door of the steam room, she would glance back at the man who seemed to be trying to lure her to more than his lands.

With a smirk forming over her soft pink painted lips, “It seems we will have to find your companion...to make what you wish to happen..unless you don’t mind just myself..” Leaving through the door nearly crashing into Anya, she would scowl at the girl.

“Anya! Please do be careful! Be aware of what you’re doing..” Noticing the worried look on the young girls face, she would feel a questioning look form on her face. “What is it?”

Anya dropped her eyes to her hands that were playing with each other in a nervous fashion. “Well his companion is in their bath with another customer.. Bodice is her name.. The guest with the request of two attendants…”

Having lost sight of the fact she had another high end guest on her list to attend to, she felt a tad silly having to intervene in what was happening. Waving away at Anya, “I will handle it, go tend someone else please..” Watching as the nervous girl ran off towards another hall, Gwen shifted to look back at Koji.

“It appears Katya has found someone to play with while we speak business… and pleasure..” Walking towards the intended bath house room they were assigned the night prior, Gwen felt the skirt of her dress finally release its hold from her thighs. Stopping short of the room, she would turn to face the bold emperor. “I find it bold of you to offer more than a place for my business, and I do find you and your lady very enticing..” No longer wishing to be hesitant in what she wanted, she would let her desire to be customer complaint fade away into the background. Stepping very close to him, her hand touching him briefly on the chest. “I do look forward to meeting privately with you and your lady if that is what you wish.. “ Before she said much more, she turned away to reach for the door of the bathroom. Stepping through the doorway her dark vermillion eyes found the Elf woman and Katya sharing the bath.. “I do hope I am interrupting something very private..” Smiles.

"My type." Kat grinned, "Roses can be cliche, yet their petals look best when making trails." The vampire shrugged, watching as the gorgeous woman undressed before her eyes again. Hoping she wouldn't find it rude her eyes seemed to take in every piece of her. While distracted she hadn't paid attention to the fact that Bodice was not looking to be lead in by her. Instead the sharp yank made Kat come to the edge of the water without protest. Bodice introduced herself and laid a soft kiss on her hand. The vampire didn't move much allowing the elven woman to explore her.

They had closed in distance fast, it seemed both of them wanted the same thing, fun. Bodice's coy nature made Kat want to slam her against a wall and keep a good grasp of her hair between her fingers. However for now she would play her game and let the flirtatious woman keep her on a leash.

If Bodice was going to be out of the water, then Katiya would oblige. The vampire removed herself, not giving her name just yet. Instead she moved closed to Bodice, stopping just at the woman's feet, her body barely touching her own. One hand lifted up, trailing the woman's stomach, moving up her chest and stopping just under her chin. Her thumb came up and she clasped her. A smirk appeared on her features, her thumb now moving lightly over the woman's soft lips. "My name is Katiya."

Just as things were moving in a direction she had hoped to get Bodice where she wanted her, another voice rang out in the room. Kat's ruby eyes lingered off to the side of her face, greeted by none other than Gwen. It seemed that her's and Koji's business had either completed, or something else was transpiring. The latter seemed to be true as Gwen appeared to have lost most if not all of her clothing while the steam was clearing. Kat's eyes lingered back to Bodice, wanting nothing more than to kiss her, yet at the same time being distracted by a new visitor. Unsure of what Bodice wanted, Kat tilted her head over to Gwen, her hand releasing Bodice's chin.

The words Gwen used made Kat believe she was here on business as well, that could only mean Koji was not too far behind.

"Not yet, exactly. A beginning of sorts, though I do wonder if you're here to offer exclusive service." The vampire looked back to Bodice, "That is, if you don't mind servicing two more."

Katiya was a beautiful name. It rolled off the tongue like softened meat from the bone, and likely tasted just as succulent if not more. Bodice could feel it in her hips now; she'd been keenly aware of her peeping tom ever since she first suspected there may be one, and now that she had the girl in the same room as her there was no denying what Bodice was feeling on the vampiress' nature. The way she'd stepped in from behind, their bodies hovering over each other an inch apart while Katiya ran her hands up Bodice's legs, her stomach, her chest, neck and finally her lips was absolutely disarming. The Headmistress  could feel it in the air between them; she wanted the vampiress, and Katiya wanted the High Elf. They'd have each other, too, Bodice decided long before they'd gotten to this point. It was simply a matter of sealing the deal.

She reached behind her head with one hand and took a hold of Katiya's hair, wrapping her fingers in her silken locks. She turned her head to one side and gave a simple tug on Katiya's head to bring her to face that way as well. Only then did the elf offer her seducer positive affirmation with a long, lingering kiss on the neck. She breathed deeply, slowly of the woman's scent, wondering if she could become intoxicated by it. She certainly hoped so; she'd left her good wine back in the carriage.

"Truth be told, I find it quite sexy when people spy on my, Katiya. It has a certain appeal, no?" She supplanted another kiss over the previous one on her neck, only this time she parted her lips and gave her collar a slow, teasing lick and a gentle nibble. Toying with a vampiress was always fun, if they remembered to behave.

At that moment, however, the doors slid open soundlessly, though Bodice was alerted to their opening when a voice followed suit.

On 2/17/2018 at 7:54 AM, Eternity said:

“I do hope I am interrupting something very private..”

Bodice sighed, and released her vampiric plaything in order to face the speaker. No sooner had Bodice done so before Katiya spoke up, providing some small context.

16 hours ago, Dreamer said:

"Not yet, exactly. A beginning of sorts, though I do wonder if you're here to offer exclusive service." The vampire looked back to Bodice, "That is, if you don't mind servicing two more."

It was a curious thing indeed to suggest that the woman before them was here to service anyone. The headmistress was more than happy to take a look at her briefly, one finger to her lips as she took in the woman's figure. She was tall and proud and beautiful, and most of her clothes were nowhere to be seen. While Bodice didn't know her by name, nor did she recognize her voice, she could only assume that the woman before her had to be someone of import, surely. She allowed herself to openly admire the woman a little more before it eventually clicked. The woman in question was most likely the business owner, or another client who had chosen the bathhouse as a meeting place. Either way, one of the girls working in the bathhouse would surely be hard-pressed to off their clothes and walk around so brazenly. You needed security in your status in order to do such a thing, or suggest such at thing for that matter.

From what Katiya said, she didn't necessarily know the gentleman standing next to the interloping woman, though Bodice assumed otherwise. This was someone else's room, after all. Perhaps Katiya had been accompanying the gentleman? If so, she could easily understand why, with his lean, yet powerful musculature evoked images of fine Umbran statues, etched from marble and other soft stones, and preserved in history forever. If she were close enough to touch him, she imagined that he'd feel just that way too. Cool, damp with mist and sweat and undoubtedly hard to the touch...

Bodice dismissed such thoughts for now and turned back to her vampiress with a gentle sigh. Perhaps her peeping tom was not quite as dedicated as she'd envisioned. Certainly she coveted Bodice, but out of boredom more than anything else. The headmistress was a side goal, something that had appeared in Katiya's view, after which it'd been determined that she was a suitable object of desire. She rested a finger beneath the woman's chin, and tilted her head in order to make eye contact.

"You are a gorgeous young woman, Katiya." She breathed softly. "However, you are sorely mistaken if you think I plan on sharing you." With that, she released the vampire and stepped away before adding at a distance. "If you're as dedicated a peeping tom as I imagine you are, you should have no trouble finding me again, when we can be alone."

She walked around the pool slowly, side-stepping her fur as she approached Gwen and Koji. Her body language hadn't shifted much; she was still a lithe, patient predator on the hunt, and while the quarry had changed, Bodice's lust-driven ambitions had not.

"I can only assume that you're the owner, then." Bodice noted, pausing to openly admire Gwen's body once more. She flashed her a dangerous smile. 

"Je m'appelle Bodice Brouchard. It's a pleasure to meet the mind behind this resort." It was a genuine compliment, though she wasn't particularly interested in small chat at the moment. 

"I do have one complaint, however. One of your patrons snuck into my space in order to eye me. I would have expected less voyeurism in such an admirable locale." She didn't sound disappointed or even slightly annoyed. Rather, she purred the accusations, as if they were scandalous and exciting, and not unpleasant. "I will still need my appointment, mind you, though after you've finished talking business I would very much like to have a word with you in private, mon amour."

She also cast a glance towards the gentleman next to her, though her expression plainly gave him the same invitation she'd supplied Katiya with. Find me later, and we can get to know each other a little more biblically.

The Emperor found his entrance just beyond Gwen whom seemed to have caught Katiya up to some introductions with another very attractive woman. This one however was a bit more pure in comparison to their lot, one of Elven lineage no doubt. He could practically taste her enchanting aura from where he stood. A grin crept upon his face as his mind began to consider this days outcomes based on the looks of things now. Each of the couple had found a new guest to bring along to their bath. Mischievously, the Emperor dared to dabble outside of his selected harem, an act that would surely upset his Empress. While she would likely fail to scold him with harsh vocabulary of even physical assault, all it would take would be her dissatisfaction, her disappointment to make him potentially regret his very thoughts in this moment. Still, in one way or another, perhaps he was his father's son in this way. With each additional temptation, Koji found himself more than willing to take this party to the next level so to speak. Silently he watched as the women each exchanged words, he admired them each for their personal perfections, and even the minute flaws that would escape most people's visage. By the end of their exchange however, it seemed that the one called Bodice was interested in each of them respectively, though she preferred to spend her time with each one individually as opposed to sharing any of their attention when it should be on her. Koji could respect her notions as offered, though he was a little frustrated by her giving up with such ease. After she had spoke to each woman respectively, only to turn her inviting gaze upon him as she left, Koji did the one thing not even he saw coming himself. His right, Draconic arm moved to block the woman from exiting the room so swiftly. He towered before her, rivaling her own height give or take an inch. His scarlet eyes searched for her's as his reptilian slits for pupils thinned and slowly expanded once more. 

"With or without my presence, it is I who am sharing with you mademoiselle. Speaking frankly we have our own ranks and bonds to uphold, and this opportunity might not present itself again so easily. If you're willing to entertain us, I can assure you that you won't have to share your prize with either Gwen or myself."

He reassured her with a warm smirk before his eyes shifted over to Gwen, lingering briefly before they ultimately glanced to Katiya. Her initial reaction would either reinforce his notion, or, she herself would seem disinterested in it. Though certainly if nobody else was outright interested, Gwen would presumably have no quarrels with watching the attractive women tend to each other in a way only they could, while Koji himself got more intimately acquainted with the mysterious demoness running this very bathhouse. Likewise they could still talk business somewhere between, or even however briefly afterwards. Once he received Kat's impression, his gaze was brought back to Bodice's , his sadistic, Cheshire grin refreshing as he awaited to hear what he thoughts were of such a random and possibly odd proposition. While it would only make him more curious of her in the long run, he was certain he could contain himself by way of distraction with his own new associate. Kat seemed to continue surprising him more and more the longer they remained in close proximity and away from the dictation of his Empress or his Court.

"You won't be disappointed if you stay, I assure you."

Regardless of her decision, Koji withdrew his arm from her path and merely removed his towel and exposing himself to Bodice in full. It was the least he could do after taking a good look at her. Slipping into the warm bath, he dipped below the water's surface, only to emerge seconds later beyond Katiya. Coming to stand behind her, bot of his hands pulled his hair away from his face, then allowing it to cascade naturally down his back. Bringing his hand to Katiya's respective sides, Koji pressed the front of his body against the back of Katiya's. Lowering his chin, he brought his lips up to her left ear. Refreshing his sadistic, Cheshire grin, Koji mused into her ear, chasing his words with a growl of a snicker. All the while his scarlet eyes settled on Bodice one last time.

"Make her stay..."

@Dreamer @Eternity @Jotnotes

It was completely obvious she interrupted something very intimate between the two women, the woman who stalked towards them naked introduced herself as Bodice Brochard. Her dark eyes followed the woman who stated she didn’t want to share, her body was very alluring. It had been a very long time since she last met with someone like Bodice, or well a person of elven decent. Gwen had no intent to stop anything that was going on between the two women or share either..

“Bodice, I didn’t intend to have you not attended as desired..” Turning towards the woman who was briefly stopped by Koji, she would approach her before she could leave the room. “Please stay, it appears the two of them wish it, and I still have to hash out some business with Koji..” Turning to see that he had lost his towel and returned to Katiyas side in the hot tub.

Tired of being so soft in her approaches, it appeared that they wanted her to be more than a business owner at this point. Moving to step in front of the tall woman, she would reach out to grab her hands gently. Turning away from the door to pull the woman with her, she would give a dark smile. “Could you really give up on the pleasures that is being offered to you?”

Stopping feet from the bath, she would bring the woman’s hands to her hips. “I’ll allow you to undress me from this damp dress, and I will join you all..” Resting her hands on the elf’s she would smile, “that is if that is suitable to you.. I will also add a full night of private service from myself..”

Letting her hands drop away from Bodice’s own, she would allow the woman to take her clothing from her if desired. Gwendolyn would be left with thin black lace panties that barely covered her ass, closing her eyes for a brief moment to disappear in her head. It wasn’t often Gwen would freely give herself to others, especially to convince another to stay. The moment with the other three held a lot of potential, and a business deal to close.

The high elf turned her head with some force as she pulled on Katiya's hair. Bodice planted a kiss on her neck, making Kat grin and breathe a small sigh.

"I'd love nothing more than to spy on you, more than just removing that fur you have, Bodice. I'm sure.." The vampire pulled her hand around to Bodice's back, knowing the woman had her hair still. Kat sunk her nails in to the middle of her back, a simple gesture but she allowed the high elf an idea of what she had in mind without using other terms of pain, like her fangs, or other instruments. "You put on more of a show."

It wasn't long after that, she found Bodice was much farther away from her after Gwen and Koji's appearance.

Seemed as though Bodice was willing to only entertain one at a time, something the vampire hadn't expected. Although in her own right, Kat was not expecting Koji and Gwen to come back in. Katiya had assumed that Koji would instead move toward taking his own time on the alluring owner. Not that the vampire was upset, thoughts of nights far beyond her vampiric life came to mind. As Bodice moved toward the door inviting each of them back one by one, Kat grinned at her. That same thought of roughness appeared in her head, the thought of punishing the high elf sauntered back in to her mind. It seemed Gwen had an idea of her own, moving in front of her prey, offering herself right there and now. Gwen also offered to let it be if Bodice sorely decided against the attempt.

Koji had assured the women that Katiya was indeed property of himself, though he would never say a vial word loudly. He didn't have shackles on Kat, but he also made sure to entertain the thought that he was somewhat possessive over her. Kat's ruby eyes moved over to him, watching as he left Bodice to her thought of what Gwen had also said. Koji now grinning at Bodice moved in to the water with Kat. The Emperor submerged himself, appearing behind her and slithering up the vampire like a snake. Koji was holding on to a weapon, his hands wrapping around the blood thirsty katana. 

Chills ran up her arms as he whispered in her ear, her own sadistic grin appearing as her eyes lingered off to view him. For now she wanted to see what Bodice would say as Gwen offered her own clothing to start the high elf's interest. An appetizer to see what kind of fun Bodice could get in to. The concubine was rather enjoying the possibilities in her head, absorbing the possibilities they could have together. The room was grand and spacious, leaving the four of them with enough room to not only find positions together, but allow even areas that might peak two on two. Much like she did with Koji earlier, she knew she could keep Bodice to herself even for just a little while, manipulating scenes around them as Koji had allowed his mind to be open just for a moment.

Kat's hand seemed to draw back, touching Koji's sides, lingering to his hips.

'si jika sjek jaciv geou clax wer bait. si ornla itov ehis throdenilt loupon ihk jacioniv ekess demak udoka. nomagqe jaciv rigluinic vi moxt warming svern, svabolen si mi charisir wer kothar geou suffice.'  They were connected enough, Kat knew Koji could hear her.

The vampire's face tilted to the side, smirking, 'si hefoc xurwkir wux lotoc, kapral.'

Their relationship had started rather rocky, and maybe she didn't have the grace and fertility of Celine, or the kindness or respect of Mina, but she knew sex and death were a temptation she could provide. Sometimes it was the dark possibilities that allowed someone's obligation chains to be broken. Maybe she would be punished for allowing the Emperor a couple different exotic flavors other than herself and her sisters. Kat wasn't here to tell him what to do either, she shrugged and chuckled to herself before turning to face him. The vampire tilted her head to the side and planted a soft kiss under Koji's chin.

He didn't distract her from her main target, and she certainly didn't want Bodice thinking she was easily forgotten. The vampire let her Emperor go, walking backward and turning out of the water.

She stood not far from Bodice and Gwen, "How do you prefer me Bodice, alone, or is your curiosity slightly peaked? Either way, I will  have you."

Gwen was gorgeous, a demonic temptress, but she hadn't enough time to gauge how the woman felt about herself. 

15 hours ago, Dreamer said:

She stood not far from Bodice and Gwen, "How do you prefer me Bodice, alone, or is your curiosity slightly peaked? Either way, I will  have you."

Bodice chose not to stifle her smirk at the comment. In truth, her curiosity had piqued far earlier than they'd anticipated.

It'd been Koji, as Gwen had referred to him, that had done it for her. Not in exposing himself, or talking with her, though she'd certainly been receptive to those gestures as well. Rather, it had been his first gesture towards her. When he'd stuck his hand out to halt her passage, it'd forced her to make eye contact again, not from annoyance or confusion, but surprise. 

Within Umbra's walls, there were scarce few who presumed to speak ill of the Headmistress, let alone deny her something. Officially speaking, she ran the sister academy to one of the most strict military training schools within the Empire, and Bodice was responsible for spearheading the education and cultivation of magic within the students she found herself in charge of. Through Bodice, young magi found their way into the Imperial ranks as warriors and soldiers. That made her dangerous, that made her influential.

That meant that either Koji didn't know about her status, or he simply didn't care. That alone was worth keeping her attention.

On 2/18/2018 at 3:32 PM, Twitterpated said:

"With or without my presence, it is I who am sharing with you mademoiselle. Speaking frankly we have our own ranks and bonds to uphold, and this opportunity might not present itself again so easily. If you're willing to entertain us, I can assure you that you won't have to share your prize with either Gwen or myself."

On 2/18/2018 at 3:32 PM, Twitterpated said:

"You won't be disappointed if you stay, I assure you."

From his words alone Bodice only had more questions aroused within her. However, they could wait, as he disrobed before her in order to give her a better look at his body. She couldn't say that she was unimpressed, though she had observed more impressive characters before. He strode off past her, towards her 'prize', the lovely young vampiress. Bodice felt her eyes leave the headmistress' figure for a short spell, though she couldn't look back as she was quickly forced to pay attention to the last, but certainly not the least important member of this small menagerie. 

23 hours ago, Eternity said:

“Bodice, I didn’t intend to have you not attended as desired..” Turning towards the woman who was briefly stopped by Koji, she would approach her before she could leave the room. “Please stay, it appears the two of them wish it, and I still have to hash out some business with Koji..”

Ah, so there it was. Bodice felt herself breathing easier for the first time in a short spell, and realized that she'd been holding tension in her body, awaiting an explanation for their curious actions. Finally, it seemed that Bodice had the majority of the pieces on her side of the board. Things were making sense suddenly.

So that was the game.

Bodice understood then that she'd stumbled into something far more interesting than a pleasant visit between a pair of swingers, a happy little couple with a craving for the finer things life could offer them. She'd come across a meeting, of sorts. She wasn't aware of or concerned with what the business they were referring to entailed, but it did provoke some thought on her end. It meant that for all of his presumptuousness, Koji held some worldly value, of a depth that the headmistress could not readily evaluate from here.  Moreover, the owner of the house, Gwen, seemed eager to conclude this business, either in the carnal sense, or the financial sense. She didn't doubt it either way, having gotten a good look at the woman. She was beautiful, straight-backed and relaxed, her demonic origins plain to Bodice, whose experience with her sort of ilk was not lacking. She was, much like Bodice, a competent businesswoman, and undoubtedly just like Bodice knew full well how effective one's body could be in securing a deal. It made sense, then, that Gwen was eager to keep her around. She was an object of desire, certainly. If the client wished to watch her and Katiya make play, then surely she'd do her best to ensure it happened.

23 hours ago, Eternity said:

“I’ll allow you to undress me from this damp dress, and I will join you all..” Resting her hands on the elf’s she would smile, “that is if that is suitable to you.. I will also add a full night of private service from myself..”

Bodice sat there, hands on the woman's hips. Her breathing was regular, yet her pulse was racing. Gwen certainly wasn't wrong; Bodice was never one to refuse such an indulgence. Her only restraint at the moment was being a part of a play she wasn't fully aware of. It could be dangerous; she'd known prior lovers to particular enjoy feasting on their own lovers, and more than once Bodice had been forced to play the Black Widow, or the mantis, putting down an overeager admirer before they could hurt her. It was never fun, and it was always messy. Would Gwen allow the same fate to befall her, if these two so wished it?

She gave the woman's hips a playful squeeze, moving them about to admire the woman's curves. She had delicious hips, the sopping wet fabric of the dress only accentuating them further by offering a textile response to her roaming. With a careless motion, she ran one hand across the curvature of Gwen's posterior, and in a moment of malicious greed gave it an audible slap. The sound reverberated through the house.

16 hours ago, Dreamer said:

"How do you prefer me Bodice, alone, or is your curiosity slightly peaked? Either way, I will  have you."

Which brought her back to the present. Bodice chuckled beneath her breath, exhaling as she did.

"Have one of your people send my coach back home without me. I fear that I may remain here overlong." Bodice informed the woman she'd laid hands on, before tearing the dress from her skin with minimal effort. The fabric gave easily with an insistent tug, and Bodice let the scraps fall uselessly to the floor, having exposed the proprietor.

"You push too hard, mes amis. But I accept."

Truth be told, and just as she obviously had no real idea of whom he was, Koji failed to identify Bodice for whom or what she was in respect to titles or occupation even. Though even if he was aware of her status as headmistress, she was correct to assume he wouldn't care either way. Even now so far from his home, the rising Emperor of the Midlands claimed immediate social dominance where ever he chose to occupy space. Just like in his proclaimed lands, disobedience and disrespect were good ways to earn one an untimely demise. Though usually it never came to that, usually he simply made what he wanted apparent, and one way or another he watched it come to fruition. Bodice seemed to be re-evaluating things once she managed a good gander upon even the Heika uncensored form. Despite his height, and he somewhat impressed opinion, time would only prove kind enough to increase the potential of that impression of his character. After all he was still very young, he was still a growing young man. Still, he had no quarrels with what he had as it were. Somewhat above average was just fine for the Heika as opposed to some huge club that would be better for nothing than bludgeoning fine meats into a tender mess ready for the flame. What would be even more interesting would be the fact of just whom Koji was precisely in retrospect to Bodice. While they failed to identify each other, irony would seem fit to throw them into such a haughty scenario in this enchanting bathhouse. Perhaps the reveal would eventually come, perhaps neither of them would ever know. At least nut until the hammer dropped.

Katiya was right, she need not speak aloud, though her Emperor would hear her just fine. He enjoyed her touch in silence, her private words to him being kept just as such, without any other words from himself in response. He commanded his wishes, and easily she wished to oblige him. It was amazing what one was willing to do for you when you simply asked nicely, without all the fluff of sovereignty to convince them otherwise. Katiya's porcelain skin smoothed about his own as she twisted and turned, planting but a single kiss to the underside of his chin. Escaping him as sudden as he had found her, she easily moved to join the other two women outside of the tub. The scene became much more interesting when Bodice finally caved, signing herself up for whatever coital shenanigans they had managed to tempt her with. She ordered word to be given to her companions to take leave, and she even took Gwen's offer of removing her wet clothing. Bodice ripped the fabrics away, ensuring their retirement from use, and exposing Gwen in full. Remaining still about center of the tub, Koji simply watched the three of them. Sure he was eager, excited beyond measure for a few reasons, though he had already shown Katiya the night before just how serious he was about patience being a definite virtue. One that could only add these sorts of experiences so long as one knew when to engage in varying action or activity. 

"Perfect."

He muttered to himself. His scarlet eyes watching the trio and easily giving them the silent invitation to return to the warm waters of their bath. His smile remained clear, albeit a quaint/condensed one. A smirk only hinting at his fanged teeth, and one that was obviously as jovial as it was of sadists appeal. Once again he had proven how his game worked. He ordered the red string to action, and without hesitation it simply acted, knotting at his Will and thus securing fate on his whim. Despite the actual level of truth behind this claim, Koji believed more and more with each passing moment for a long while now that he was a wielder of fate. It would only be a matter of time before something came along to correct his misunderstood thoughts, but for now he would manage to enjoy things for what they were, for today was not the day of revelations. Despite this interesting venture, he had to remember it was still crucial to discuss business terms with Gwen, which would easily be put on hold, and even more importantly, he still needed to abuse his alone time with Katiya to continue speaking and catching up with one another. To continue learning one another. Perhaps it would behoove him to extend his stay to a third day here at Sakura Onsen Sento. Though he would refrain from final decisions on such pending the outcome and inevitable conclusion of right now.

It wasn’t long till Katya joined Bodice and Gwen up out of the water, her words reaching to Bodice. Willing to give the woman what she desired, while everyone else used what tempting gifts they carried through their experience of temptation and lust. With just that, lust rising in the room, Gwen felt herself fade inside her mind for a moment. Brought back to the reality of what she offered Bodice, she took the deal as well as her clothing.

Feeling her dress being town from her, she kept eye contact with the elven woman. With her hands still resting at her sides, she didn’t move at the tugging of the dress from her cool damp flesh. “I will have your coach sent away as asked, and I will make due any other services and wishes as you ask..”

Now her body was fully exposed to her guests, Gwen didn’t blush. Her body was a sort of temple, but she had nothing to be embarrassed of. Her body was beautifully curvy and held only the markings of her demonic lineage of the Sithis clan, the fire symbol curled over itself just inside her left inner thigh.

Leaving Bodice where she stood, Gwen would move towards the door of the bathroom to peek out for the attention of on of the many attendants she employed. Just sticking her head outside of the room, she would be heard talking to someone out in the massive hall. With her orders being given, she would close the door while securing it from the inside. Turning her back against the door, she would eye the three guests that have taken her full attention.

“I have done as you asked Bodice.. “ Stepping away from the door, she would pass the two women towards the bath where Koji stood watching the women. Her eyes would meet his own as she slowly entered the hot steaming bath waters, the feel of it warming her flesh. Although most of the time Gwen ran hot with the demonic blood that coursed through her, the cool damp flesh dropped her body temperature.

Skimming her hands over the top of the hot bath waters that were constantly being replenished by the elegant oriental style faucets that surrounded the latter half of the bath, Gwen would dip her body below the water to soak her long red tresses. Rising up not far from Koji her hands pushing the long wet red locks back over her shoulders, she would give the briefest of smiles.

“What are your wishes?” She would present this question to the man who wished to seal a business deal with the demoness of the Sakura Onsen Sento.

Katiya watched as Gwen left Bodice and moved to the doorway. She took in the woman's curvaceous body, biting her lip a little as she watched her walk. Her eyes did not wander long as her ruby orbs now rested on what she wanted, Bodice. Gwen for now had made herself present in front of Koji, coming up from the water to greet the young Emperor. Clearly their interests had one pathway, yet all of them could see the potential as a group. All different races, all adding their own flavor to the mix if they so chose to engage. Otherwise, Kat was now faced with the French sounding High Elf.

The vampire moved around to her interest once again, "We don't have to pay attention for now. Mine is only on you."

The concubine was well versed in the trials of pleasure, she enjoyed it enough to let her guard down on most people she found interesting. More so she wondered if Bodice enjoyed taking the dominance from her, or if she enjoyed being on her back and feeling pleased. Since Kat was not in a high position her only fear was retribution should she over step her boundaries as a concubine and soldier to Koji. Yet she knew her emperor had enough care in her to shield her should she find herself compromised. Kat's aim was not to displease the High Elf either, contrary she wanted nothing more than to get the woman to nirvana.

Katiya had many tricks up her sleeve, as Koji had found earlier she was well versed in the pleasures pain had to give. One could lose their vision, feel bound, feel pain all while feeling as though climax was eminent. Yet if Bodice wanted to try her own tools against her Kat would oblige. The vampire approached Bodice, her face very close to the elegant woman, one of her hands carefully reaching around to the small of her back. The other hand rested along her arm, combing down slowly until she could feel Bodice's hip. Her head leaned to the side and laced around the woman's lips gently, testing the waters before seeming to get rougher.

As she parted, leaving very few inches between them, Kat smirked, "What is your desire, Bodice?"

Katiya played with the water, taking in the scent of the bathhouse once again. Her head rested in her arm while her other hand seemed to move across the smooth floor in front of her.

"Do you ever think you weren't cut out for this job?" Ruby eyes lingered to the man that sat across from her. Long strands of blonde hair fell over her pale face, "Is she what you would have chosen?" She murmured out to him like a teenager jealous of an adversary.

After their romp with the other two, they found themselves alone after a while. Bodice still on her mind along with Gwen, "With so many personalities to choose from..do you believe in true love?" Fingers danced along the hard floor as if they were pretending to walk along.

This all sounded like she was being dramatic, but her voice told a more melancholy story.

"I thought at one point that's what it was, but it all ends up the same. Power, and lust are the only things we can count on working." Katiya smirked and turned to Koji, "At least we enjoyed a little time before moving back to reality, right?" Too many questions went so unanswered, she waited to say anything more. Kat loved him, but she knew as well as any of them that she was just a tool. The only thing that brought her solace was that she was a tool he chose.

@Twitterpated