Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of August. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [August]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of August is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Noah Ackerman

The Outbreak (A Zombie Apocalypse roleplay)

"The virus outbreak took a great toll on the world, sending it into a state of panic. Everyone running through the cities trying to find the closest way out of town, but no one could leave. We were all infected "they " said. We needed to stay for medical attention, guess what...nothing ever happened to us. Days going by, people turning into brainless murderers. My life was never going to be normal again, I still remember the day when my eye got infected. The oozing of puss coming from it, the terrible burning sensation it caused, I tried to ask "them" for help. All they gave me was some ointment to make my eye rott away. Someone, please help me.....I need it so badly." my hand started to cramp up after writing down in my small notebook I kept since everything happened. "Shit...." my voice was so dead I almost sounded like someone knowing they were going to die in two hours or less. The cramping got worse as I tried to move my hand to get some blood flowing back through my veins, my brother was out in the city searching for supplies for the two of us. The government already bailed out on us and the city so there was really no point in them trying to supply the remaining survivors. "I'm back!" a tall brunette walked into through the opening in the wall since the door was completely gone. "O-Oh Hey Devin..." I responded quietly. Devin smiled at me the same old grin he had since we were kids playing in our backyard on the swingset dad had set up. "Bea you alright?" he mumbled with a concerned look in his eyes setting down a small medical kit, some cans of food, and two heavy duty rolls of duck tape. Devin...the poor guy thought duck tape could fix everything if it could I would probably have my eye and be in London sipping tea with the Queen of England. I looked up slightly from the notebook and nodded quickly flashing a quick smile trying to make everything seem alright. "Yes I'm fine...just call me Beatrice okay?" I mumbled annoyed of his stupid nickname. Devin bit his lip slightly before sighing and stopping hearing the chitter chatter heading towards us. My eyes widened hearing it as well, it had been forever since anything like this happened. He covered his mouth with his finger pulling out his pistol and loading it getting ready to shoot if anything happened to us. My heart rate picked up as I lowered my hand on my dagger preparing to launch, "shhh" Devin got low preparing to shoot. 

(Hey guys! hopefully you guys think this is alright..sorry if its cringy I'm new to the site! :blank::smile:)

Edited by Noah Ackerman

Liam could feel himself weakening. As he trudged through the city, the young man warily looked around with his finger on the trigger. Luckily, when the outbreak happened he had his dad's gun with him. Unfortunately, he never bothered learning to use it and couldn't hit an infected more than two metres away. 

He could feel the infection, insidiously working its way through his veins. A rough tourniquet kept the infection from reaching his brain, but he knew sooner or later he needed to amputate his leg. If only I could find a hospital with some goddamn anasthetic! Liam knew it was crucial he removed it now, but he couldn't bear thinking about the pain of slicing a limb off. Find a saw. Find some drugs. Then get the job done. But for now, all he could do was survive. Inside his backpack was a Swiss Amey Knife, some instant noodles that survived the outbreak, a few containers of Spam and a can of tomato soup. Not exactly a feast, but enough to survive a month or so if he rationed. When he reached his base, Liam deftly climbed up two stories of brick wall and landed with a thump on the roof. The roof was home to a small tent (for storage- sleeping in one meant no visibility and almost no protection.), a radio on top of a wooden crate, a barrel for fires and an air mattress for sleeping. 

The overhang of the roof prevented zombies without a human's agility from climbing over, and the entrance to the lower floors was heavily barricaded. If a sigh, the man sat down in front of the barrel and lit the flames. Five minutes later, he was contentedly slurping noodles and watching the zombies aimlessly run down the street. 

Wait. Not aimlessly. 

They were heading somewhere. 

Taking a baseball bat and pocketing his gun, Liam jumped to the nearest rooftop to the source of the commotion. It looked like the zombies found new prey. Poor guys. After they were finished, however, they might want appetizers. He gulped at this thought.

Markis had hid in a bunker of his own, he knew what was coming, " they would soon turn" he took out a bottle of white liquid and drunk from it labled was 'ZERMEX' soon he had felt better, it wasn't his though he stole it from a man he never saw again he also threw in some water and other junk and it would refill itself though he didn't know why its worried him to his core "if it keeps me from becoming like them ill take it" he told himself. If he walked out people would wonder why he's so healthy looking "then they will take it" then he will become like them. But alas he was bored and oout of food so he applied paint and walked out of his bunker.....

(Srry it took so long had work trouble)

Edited by Hurttoto

I watched Devin pull the trigger once he saw the sight of it, the murders who took over our lives. There were about three of them, two small children and an adult. It must have been a family by the looks of it. My hands were shaking as I put them on my ears trying to block the loud gunshots that were so close to me, Devin looked back at me with tears in his eyes. He always felt shitty after shooting the infected, he knew they were brain dead but at one point they had lives. "Y-You okay? " I spoke up trying to lighten the situation. He nodded quickly wiping the tears that had fallen off his cheeks. "I'm fine..." he grumbled. I gulped as I removed my hands away from ears and picked up my knife that I dropped, "Okay..." it was such a small conversation it scared me. Devin got up and sighed heavily walking over to the bodies and picking them up, "I'm gonna bury them..." he mumbled feeling the guilt set in. I nodded quickly getting up and grabbing a shovel to come and help him, Devin bit his lip carrying the two children on his shoulders. I went ahead of him walking out of the building quickly watching out for any more of the infected. There was a small breeze which caused my hair to fly up revealing the dark hole in the face surrounded by blisters and puss. Devin walked out quickly after walking over to a small grassy area, he looked back at me with a small smile. "You should put your hair up more often...I like it when you show your missing eye. It's your battle wound." he set the bodies down. I shook my head and laughed softly putting my hair down, I threw him the shovel as he started to dig the grave for the forgotten children. (Sorry you guys I didn't respond sooner....;-;) 

Markis hid the bottle of the stuff in his pocket, then searched around for his gun and knife which he found "time to go" he then unlocked and opened the bunker doors...he saw them partly limping some were, others looked as if they were being dragged he didn't know how he was going to get thorough them until he found a broken glass container and a flare he threw it at a car on the opposite side of the street then hid. The car alarm went off attracting them, giving him time to run, the nearest building he could run to was not a super market instead it was an apartment building "better stay for a while"he said. As he ran twoards there...

Watching a pair of survivors walk outside of their shelter, Liam shook his head. Idiots, this isn't the time for sentimentality. Just burn them and move on. Sure, when the outbreak first began he had sometimes paused, thinking about how the things he was fighting had lives. Eventually, he got used to it and the infected became little more than pests. He felt less sympathy towards zombies than he did to mice. At least mice just stole your food and went on their way. These things were relentless. 

Liam kept watching intently, looking for any zombies that came their way. If one or both of them were found, the zombies would come pouring in, attracting more who attracted more and soon there would be dozens of infected roaming the street, eventually finding Liam. The young man looked back and forth then saw another little boy lurching through the streets, probably with the first group. He climbed down the side of the building and landed on the ground. Before the infected boy could turn his head, Liam swung his bat with precise force blowing it's head clean off. Grunting, he shouldered the boy and staggered over to the group.

"Hey, if you're already burying the infected could you take one more? Saw him coming your way and decided to take him out."

I threw down the shovel after looking at the deep grave I had just dug, Devin threw in the bodies about to cover it back up. His head whipped around quickly pulling out his gun and putting against the unknown man's forehead walking up to them. He took a deep breath trying to control himself getting shocked from hearing a voice of another "human". I sighed and rolled my eye putting his arm down and taking the gun away. "Y-Yeah...thanks. We were distracted and should have been looking out better." I spoke softly as Devin looked down. "Thanks.." he spoke up grabbing the guns out of my hand and crossing his arms. "Have you been here for a while?" Devin mumbled looking at him with narrowed eyes. 

Warily eyeing the gun, the young man answered their question. "Yeah, lived in the apartment across the street. I was lucky enough to live on the top floor and escaped to the roof before they got to me." Dragging the body over, Liam tossed it into the grave the other person dug. Looking up at the woman, he indifferently looked at her face. Since the outbreak, he had seen many limbs and body parts lost to the infection. "I'm Liam, by the way. I suppose we'd have a better chance of surviving working together. Hey, do you know if there's a drugstore around here?"

Edited by Alex Kimchi

Devin listened to so called man named Liam, "Damn..." he muttered watching him throw the body into the grave. He bit his lip slightly before looking back at the building, "I'm gonna grab the last body..." he looked at me with a look of discomfort in his eyes. I nodded knowing he didn't really know how to be social around new people, "I'm Beatrice and the big guy over there is Devin...we are siblings." I smiled trying to act friendly. "Down the block and around the corner there is one...well sorta. It's like a supermarket/drug store." I thought for a moment to myself, "I'm guessing you need medication?" I pushed some hair behind my ear. 

"whoa that zombie looked just like me" said Markis " that's a good sign means there's humans" he then was deciding how to make it passed without getting killed "maybe i could shot a zombie or maybe wave?"  he thought, then he remembered his shelter "cant go back there ill risk it" and besides it must be over run with the limpers "nope" he decided he was going the direction of the building.

something had apparently called some of them because some started to look up from the beeping car and start to run in his direction, at this he got out his gun which he just noticed had a muffler attached to it " he shot the three that came at him when a rat ran passed, they chased after it "you be smart like that" he muttered as he walked over to the building "i know I've seen some survivors there. "maybe they also have food" he thought......

"Yeah, I think I'm infected but-" He indicated the bandage around his leg. "I stopped it from getting me by now. I just need some anesthetic to chop it off and antibiotic to clean up the cut." You could do it without medicine, but you're too much of a wuss. "Thanks for the info. I'll go there tomorrow when the zombies go away."

zaiko lived an average life, going to and from work as a local car mechanic. He had found a kid all alone and took her under his wing, Zaiko named her silica, and she loved nature and plants. years past and silica started learning about herbs and flowers, suddenly a plug manifested its way into every one both Zaiko and silica knew. the little town became something pulled right out of a nightmare. 
(ok now on to the rp)

Zaiko was scouting the outer rim of a house and started to hearing so people talking in the back  "I'll go there tomorrow when the Zombies go away"   Zaiko reached into his bag and pulled out a blow gun as silica hands him a dart from a jar of lemon juice "hope they got some bandage..." silica mumble in slight pain  "don't worry, you'll be fine" Zaiko whisper "we got this far, just hold up a little bit longer"

|Charicters in rp|

|Zaiko and Silica|

My eyes widened slightly hearing he was infected too, it had been forever since I had seen someone suffering the same way I was. "Jesus, you really are going to chop off your leg..." I mumbled biting my lip imagining the pain from cutting off a limb. "It's really no problem, just trying to help out with the people who had to deal with this shitty aftermath." I smiled slightly before frowning. "May I ask how long you have been infected for? cause I am too" 

He hid in a bush still wondering how to introduce himself in such a manner as to make him feel like an ally. "I'll just walk there it getting dark anyways " he muttered as he walked slowly "so i see your haveing problems..??" At this he froze "who said that" he said silently "it is me your inner voice" it said "but you've never talked before".

Alas it didn't respond to this "must be the stress" he said as he marched his way and waved at the three standing there hopefully they realise he's friendly.

Lana lay in the back of the super market. Her leg was pinned under a fallen shelf. She was afraid, so very afraid. Her body trembled slightly, she resisted the urge to scream or call for help. She taught back to before those..... those things broke in. Her eyes scanned the dimly lit room and she saw the sign she had put on the window before she had gotten herself stuck under this damned shelf. It had the words "HELP HUMAN INSIDE" In red bold letters. She started to wimpier quietly.

So alone, So afraid 

Were her last thoughts before exhaustion over took her and she fell asleep