Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of August. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [August]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of August is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Noah Ackerman

The Outbreak (A Zombie Apocalypse roleplay)

He walked towards the two he saw then spoke " this girl need help her leg was smashed by a shelf the bone isn't broken but shes bleeding alot" @Noah Ackerman he then saw the kid with the gun " hope you know how to use that" @Alex Kimchi  he then from the side of his eyes saw more people approaching " the more the merrier " he thought

Especially since it was becoming night......

Beatrice went pale seeing the girl bleeding, "A-Are you sure she didn't shatter the bone. It looks like it's poking through the fatty tissue and muscle causing all of the bleeding." she mumbled trying to figure out everything or what she could do to help. She watched as the sun started to set, her heart starting to race faster. She usually was hidden not out in the open around this time. 

Silica saw the guns and ran back to Zaiko, hiding behind him then asked "should we really do this that one has a gun. they can shoot you at any time." she mumbled "ya i see that." he said making sure he keeps his eye on them  "ill be back here, tomorrow morning! so im off" Zaiko said walking away with silica.

|Charicters in rp|

|Zaiko and Silica|

"Hm." Liam was no doctor, but Beatrice made sense. "In any case that gives us more incentive to go to the drug store." He looked up at the sky, noting the quickl setting sun. "Looks like it's getting dark. I'd take you up to my camp but I don't think she," Liam gestured at the injured girl. "Could get up there in her condition."

Beatrice glanced at Liam then back at the girl trying to come up with a plan, "Liam, you and my brother should go to the drugstore...he knows his way around here well. You could get the stuff you need and he could get the supplies to fix this young lady up." she put her knife away. "Ugh this is complete bullshit!" she watched as Devin ran up to the two. "Jesus Christ number one that's nasty number two what were you talking about me going with this guy.." he mumbled crossing his arms. 

Silica and Zaiko continued walking in the forest till they came across a small shark in the wood near the mall they plan to "scavenge" for useful items. once they get to the door Zaiko cuts a thin string by the bottom of the door then opens the door "home sweet home" silica said walking in and down some stairs into a basement. in the basement aretwo bed, a desk with papers and tools on the left and on the right was some stands with plants on it.

Liam looked at Devin, slightly confused. Did I say something? "Sounds good. We'll leave tomorrow morning." He paused for a second and heard several faint footsteps. "The infected are coming. When you need me just bang on the pipe running up to the roof." Liam turned and headed back to his base. 

Pulling himself over the edge, the first thing he noticed was a shuffling on the roof. With a screech, an emaciated young woman hobbled towards him. Liam gave a small yelp in surprise but wasted no time grabbing his bat and blowing her head off. "Ew." 

A few minutes later a headless body was pushed off the roof. Following behind was a girl's head, wrapped neatly in a plastic bag. Liam surveyed his base, finding no damage aside from drops of blood scattered on the floor. Now, how did she get up here? He followed the trail of blood and peeked over the edge of the roof. There was a steel ladder leaned against the wall. But wasn't it...? Liam clearly remembered seeing it pushed against the building next to it. It was too heavy to be blown or knocked the other way. Unless...

Liam widened his eyes. 

"It's intelligent."