LiaLovely

Oh hello there stranger...

Alright, let us hop right into it my cute little Bunny Rabbit. 

My name is of course, Lia! If you pronounce it (Lie-ah) I will never correct you because it brings me tremendous joy at hearing it enunciated that way. I must admit, I have been completely engrossed in all the rich and glorious history of Valucre for about a day...which is not nearly enough time for me. I have played previously on internet forums, enough to know that is something to be missed. That being said, I do keep in mind that no two Forums are exactly the same. Anyways, I really look forward to talking and meeting new people on here! You will hopefully see me around as I will be busy searching for my place here. Oh yeah, feel free to correct or direct me. 

P.S: I have only recently come to the realization that every member can see when I click the like button. 

Welcome to the site!

Glad you came to us and are enjoying the lore of the site! :) A lot of people worked hard on it! I hope to see you around and stalking all of the lore pages at this point! If you find yourself having questions feel free to ask me! I am excellent at pointing you to the right people! Usually it's just supernal... XD

As for basic direction... Check out The Tavern of Legend and The Water Cooler! :D

Enjoy the site! *Buries new person in cake again*

Hello there welcome to the realm of Valucre where magic, technology and the mixure of both magitech come together to become one...or meny 

(Im not so good at introductions sry)

19 hours ago, LiaLovely said:

My name is of course, Lia! If you pronounce it (Lie-ah) I will never correct you because it brings me tremendous joy at hearing it enunciated that way. I must admit, I have been completely engrossed in all the rich and glorious history of Valucre for about a day...which is not nearly enough time for me. I have played previously on internet forums, enough to know that is something to be missed. That being said, I do keep in mind that no two Forums are exactly the same. Anyways, I really look forward to talking and meeting new people on here! You will hopefully see me around as I will be busy searching for my place here. Oh yeah, feel free to correct or direct me. 

P.S: I have only recently come to the realization that every member can see when I click the like button. 

Valucre as a whole is a great site. However, if I had to pick 1 board that I think is the best  (and is also rapidly picking up pace and bringing in newcomers like crazy!) I would suggest Taen ;)

https://www.valucre.com/forum/83-taen/

On 7/19/2017 at 9:22 PM, LiaLovely said:

Welcome aboard Lia.

I'm absolutely delighted that Valucre managed to make such a positive first impression and hope/expect that it will continue to do so. The more time and the more you immerse yourself in the site to explore its various nooks and crannies, the more there is to tickle the imagination. I manage the site and still find new stuff to enjoy as members continuously add to our shared setting.