supernal

Maintenance weekend of 7/29

5 minutes ago, supernal said:

I believe so yes, at least on their profiles.

It looks like that's stretched out to be available under the whole forum activity stream.

4cc29eb6a5.png

The little hiccups already seem to not be as prevalent, which is nice. Still going to let things iron out for a couple hours before reporting anything else. >~<

5 minutes ago, Ataraxy said:

Completely spammable looks like. Sweet. Looks like Value will be seeing a lot of confused faces in the coming days. Heh

I'd like to point out that your testing in the last ~10 minutes has spurned me turning off reaction notifications >~<  I should never see a red number larger than 5 next to that globe. ~Laughs~

2 minutes ago, Fae said:

I'd like to point out that your testing in the last ~10 minutes has spurned me turning off reaction notifications >~<  I should never see a red number larger than 5 next to that globe. ~Laughs~

5? Oh honey...

I have a complaint! Elbows way in.

The Valucre title isn't centered. 

That is all.

2 minutes ago, Wanderlost said:

5? Oh honey...

I have a complaint! Elbows way in.

The Valucre title isn't centered. 

That is all.

I've got most of my notifications routed to email. The onsite notifications should only ever give me reason to want to act on something... Hence no larger than five. ~Laughs~ I get nervous if it's even close >~<

8 minutes ago, Wanderlost said:

Hopefully clubs aren't a feature on Valucre? That seems like it would only support the cliquish nature of certain groups.

Not since like early 2014 lol

0dab28c3a8.png

Don't know if this is happening in every thread with a star and a half rating, but at the very least the three and a half star topic rating seems to be borked.

If I find another instance of this happening, I'll be sure to start another thread and poke you folks proper.

@supernal @desolate