SixShots22

New Equipment

Benjamin walks outside and starts to walk towards the shop. He decides to strike up a conversation. "Why aren't you angry? I murdered your family?" They approach the shop as a sudden wind swoops by them. Benjamin feels as if he was being watched. "We should hurry up and go inside," Benjamin says as he walks to the door glancing behind him. "Do you have any good bows?" Benjamin says to the clerk. "I have many good bows. Right this way sir," The clerk says as he walks through some curtains. Benjamin follows the man being very cautious. Then Benjamin sees this amazing room with bows all around the walls. "Witch one would you like?" The clerk asks. "It's your bow, you make the decision," Benjamin says. @Element @SaulTiber

Jackmin followed behind Benjamin proudly. He set out to find this wonderful man and he did. "How can I be angry? You showed me that they were weak. How was I going to get anywhere with a bunch of weak family members? Also, by family, I mean that that group was my family. I've had several families over the many years, all of them died of old age, so I find a new one. Simple." He said as his mask made a happy face. 

"We should hurry up and go inside."

When Ben said that Jackmin new something was up, so he rushed inside without questioning him. Jackmin went back to the Bow room and looked in amazement. There were so many bows. Some more intricately designed than others. He looked around at each one, looking for something that caught his eye.

"No... Not that one... Nope..." He said to himself pointing and touching every bow he passed up. Until finally he saw it. It was beautiful. It was ebony with swirls of pearl embedded in it right above the handle was a crescent moon and the tips of the arms were tipped with beautifully decorated iron notches. He picked it up off the shelf and pulled the string a bit. It was kind of hard to pull back, but he would get used to it, for ben. "How about this one? How much is this one?" He asked the salesman. 

Benjamin looked at Jackmin's choice. It was a beautiful ebony bow lined with pearls. "One-hundred gold pieces," The man replies with. Benjamin quickly grabbed Jackmin forearm and pulled him aside. "Do you have that much gold? I only have fifty gold," Benjamin whispers to Jackmin. "I assume we could just go hunting and get enough money," Benjamin looks at the door wondering what he felt when he walked in. "Do you know how to hunt?" Benjamin says to Jackmin. "You know what, Ill just teach you," Benjamin quickly replies with before Jackmin could answer. Benjamin steps out of the curtains that he pulled Jackmin behind. He looks at the clerk and says," We do not have enough gold currently, but we will be back to buy it." Benjamin then walks outside the shop. "We should set some traps, camp out, and watch our backs. I felt something whenever we came in," Benjamin says to Jackmin. "Lets go out in that forest over there," Benjamin says as he points to a forest. Benjamin then starts to walk to the forest. @Element @SaulTiber

On 8/6/2017 at 6:07 PM, SixShots22 said:

"Do you know how to hunt?"

Jackmin started to say that he knew how to set traps, but other than that not really. Before he could get his sentence out though,  Ben said..

"You know what, Ill just teach you,"

So he gave up saying anything else on the subject. He didn't want to ruin a perfectly good opportunity to learn from a master. Jackmin had a flashback to when Benjamin shot Jackmin's dream loop. 

"We should set some traps, camp out, and watch our backs. I felt something whenever we came in,"

Maybe Jackmin could learn some new traps. He couldn't wait to spend some quality time with Ben. "That sounds like a great plan. What do you think the feeling is coming from?" 

Ben points to a forest that they should hunt in. "Alright, let's go Mister Ben." Jackmin follows Ben.

As soon as Benjamin walks into the forest, he quickly sets a stand in a tree. The stand is made from pure oak logs. "I made this myself," Benjamin says in a bragging manner. The stand looks very unstable. It was not attached to the tree very well. "We should make you one now," Benjamin says as he picks up a stick the length of a house. He pulls out an arrow and loads it into his bow. What he was doing seemed insane. How was he going to cut that whole branch with a single arrow. Benjamin shot the arrow and it stuck to the tree. It didn't actually cut the tree, but there was a rope attached to the arrow. Benjamin held the rope firmly in both hands. Benjamin walked to one side of the tree and pulled as hard as he could. The tree was actually cutting. There was a blade on both sides of the arrow, allowing it to cut the tree. Benjamin finally cut the branch and started making the stand. As he was cutting a small branch, Benjamin saw a flash of black, and the log was out of his hands. "What in the world was that?" Benjamin said with eyes as wide as they could be. Benjamin looked at Jackmin with his jaws dropped, "Did you see that?" Benjamin ignored it for a while longer. The whole time he was making the stand, he glanced up every ten seconds. When he was finally done with the stand, he gave it to Jackmin. "Now I guess I should show you how to put it on. Benjamin pointed to a nearby tree. "You should put it on that tree." Benjamin said. "I would like to see if you could do it by yourself, so I could go set some traps," Benjamin says as he walks out into the forest. I would be gone for long!" Benjamin screams, walking out of view.