Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of August. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

• Announcements

• supernal

Vote for Valucre [August]   05/16/2017

Voting for the month of August is open on TopRPSites! Vote for Valucre daily and help new members searching for a place to roleplay discover the same joys you have in Valucre. You can vote daily, so make voting for Valucre a habit. Discussion thread
Echo

Rekindling the flame.

I would like to get Akaru back into the action. I know its been a long time and my writing skills may be bit rusty at best, but nevertheless, I miss this and I miss those of you whom i interacted with most of all. I may do a thread solo as a sort of return to the Nine Hells for Akaru just so to get back in the swing as well as build a little more to his character. In any case, I am posting this to get some response on who would like to join in with me or possibly help me along as I reconnect with my character and try to breath a second life into the Darkfire name through a possible new clan. Thoughts, questions, concerns, opinions, suggestions; they're all welcome. 

What was what about? The Darkfires? Well, I'm not 100% sure, but there may be some lore still here on this site. Some from Scarlett, Destiny, and Vash Darkfire. You would just have to read up on it all really. Most i can sum up for you is this: The Darkfires were a clan of Devils spawned from the darkest depths of the Nine Hells one could ever imagine, though in the Realms they were in a controlled human form. They were powerful and ruled ruthlessly over a few different regions for quite some time. Their Queen stepped down from the thrown and elected her favorite, Akaru, to rule as the King. There was a great war and lets just say the Darkfires did not come out on top that day.The remaining brood was scattered to the wind as they went on their own path while Akaru accepted the defeat and turned recluse. He went dormant for decades only to appear later for a short time before vanishing again. Now I am bringing him back and plan to get things moving again. I hope to rebuild what was lost and maybe even rebuild the Darkfire clan itself, granted i can reconnect with the remaining family that may or may not still be on this site. 

Just now, Ataraxy said:

Have you decided on a board to kick of your character resurfacing?

Not just yet. I was actually just now browsing the home screen to find a suitable location. 

2 hours ago, Eternity said:

I remember the Darkfires, I actually was one at one point. Also Celeste was married to a prime who's brother was involved with the Queen. 

Solaris Prime, he is a long time friend to Akaru and I would like to try and track him down to see his level of interest in getting involved again

2 hours ago, Deviant said:

I also remember Darkfires. I'm from Ayenee and old yahoo chat days.

I started into the Darkfire clan in the YIM user rooms and grew into the role of Akaru Darkfire, Justice's favorite son and later King of the Darkfires. 

I remember many, many, many old clans as Vylrath - my oldest character that I created in 98. He's been in several boards and the current Empire I'm forging is based around his lineage. I have people that play his family members. My character Vylrath had alliances and mostly slept with the women of different clans. He refused to join them, but would aid those he favored. He was a demonic creature. 

I remember the YiM user rooms before they got shut down. We always had the tavern, slave rooms, and random forests, etc that people could just hop into. It was less regulated and relaxed, so I still miss those days. I remember Demonheart too and the fallen angel clan (Kageru? (sp) ). 

Do you talk to anyone from Ayenee days?

Edited by Deviant

2 hours ago, Echo said:

Solaris Prime, he is a long time friend to Akaru and I would like to try and track him down to see his level of interest in getting involved again

I've actually wanted to track him down, I have no luck. Benny tried to help but no luck. 

42 minutes ago, Deviant said:

I remember many, many, many old clans as Vylrath - my oldest character that I created in 98. He's been in several boards and the current Empire I'm forging is based around his lineage. I have people that play his family members. My character Vylrath had alliances and mostly slept with the women of different clans. He refused to join them, but would aid those he favored. He was a demonic creature. 

I remember the YiM user rooms before they got shut down. We always had the tavern, slave rooms, and random forests, etc that people could just hop into. It was less regulated and relaxed, so I still miss those days. I remember Demonheart too and the fallen angel clan (Kageru? (sp) ). 

Do you talk to anyone from Ayenee days?

Those days are now such a blur to me given the life I've lived lol. I don't talk to anyone from Ayenee anymore, matter of fact the last time I was on was two years ago and even then it seemed that everyone I grew close to or even accustomed with the style of had vanished or simply lost interest. 

2 minutes ago, Echo said:

Those days are now such a blur to me given the life I've lived lol. I don't talk to anyone from Ayenee anymore, matter of fact the last time I was on was two years ago and even then it seemed that everyone I grew close to or even accustomed with the style of had vanished or simply lost interest. 

I'm an older Rper, 34 years old and remember days in Koqui (not sure if you were on that site), Dystopia, and Ayenee.org. I talk to one old friend of 8+ years, but he doesn't Rp anymore. I love the hobby too much, so I plan on doing it until I get bored with the hobby. I felt like trying to find old members before to say Hi, but I don't see much activity on the other boards unfortunately.