Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of October. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Sétanta the Hound

Would your characters be friends with you?

Like all but 2 wouldn't S8NT and Dylan would some would want to kill me and the others uninterested or at the very best we'd be acquaintances  

Hmmmm idk i look like the emporion leader so.... 

My charaters might give me a chance then throw me to the street

It could go ether way 

All of James' friends tend to get in life threatening situations and I'm not a martial arts daemonslaying super badass, just a regular badass, so, I dun wanna be his friend.

Okay, so that is a very GOOD question. I'll give this a rundown so here goes:

1. Cyrix Tepes Gothra: he'd probably befriend me only to see how much blood he could farm from me. --'

2. Avus Invectium: If Avus found out that I made ITS race a neutral sex, probably not.

3. Benaires: Of course!!! He's the benny boy!!! Of course I'd have to buy a house BIG enough for him to move around in, lol.

4. King Ephidrina: Hell no!!

5. Ptera Invectium: Definitely a YES!!!

6. Quizikota, Number 418: Of course; she'd want to copulate!!!

7. Daniel Composition: Definitely: Daniel's a bad-ass and likes to have deep conversation.

8. Goudiz I: The Bulbously-brained genius? Definitely over a Game Of Chess and Cucumber Sandwiches.

9. Abraxis Jenee Invectium: Why not? Lady Abraxis can manipulate Anti-matter!!

10. Graymite Anthine Jones IV: He's going to follow Abraxis anywhere, so that's a definite yes!!

11. Syntax: After the nausea and Headaches pass, he'd befriend me with parables and metaphors!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!

12: Lady Quela Silver DAICHON: I drink on a social level, so if I bought her some wine, she'd definitely be a good friend!!

13: Lady Avixis Invectium: Anything to reunite with her son Avus; so that's a DEFINITELY!!

And the list goes on, and on, and on..............

benny

Erixa Dimont: Noooooo. She'd kill me, probably.

Asher Dimont: maybe after he gets over my craziness?

DOG: Yes. A malfunctioning robodog that overly extroverted. And his owner and I are so alike in so many ways. Only she cusses more than I do.

The rest of them...Idk. Probably not.

Nathaniel: Would take a while for him to not be wary, but yes.
Kel'Anar: I think he'd criticize me for the mistakes I sometimes do, but he does that trying to change people for the better so I suppose he would be a friend, yeah, I'm kinda close to his moral compass.