Jump to content
Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
supernal

Valucre Discord 2.0

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Jesus Negro said:

Scratch all of this then. Thank you, Metty. 

Actually, there might be a different problem. So hear me out here Dre.

Pretty sure at one point we had two Jesus negro's, I kicked one that hasn't been used in awhile months ago.

If I had to guess bro, you have two different discord accounts. Most likely you signed up once on mobile and then a separate time on your computer?

So the problem you've been experiencing might be related to that.

That being said, I kicking you from a server shouldn't cause sign in issues. You should still be able to sign in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah I also don't know about what bug your having with discord. Try reinstalling it? Idk. Its probably discord itself @Jesus Negro dunno what else to tell you

Or maybe its what cody said

Check if your details are the same on both things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Hummingbird said:

Just to clarify -

Do character profiles count?

I'm going to go with no on this one. Sheets have historically been de-emphasized as not required or important.

I'm thinking more along the lines of roleplay posts (the best option!; hub threads and character journals are an option as linked in the first post), user lore like bestiary entries, new settings, materials, entries in the daily weekly, and so on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not that I'd require it to count but I figured I'd just ask to clarify, how about... 

REVIEWS? Mah?

And by "Reviews," I mean original literary works based on other users' roleplay content with gusto and wisdom the likes of which few have ever seen before and likely won't since. 

Here, as a small excerpt to demonstrate what I mean.
 


Quote

POST G - Awercus

"Grrr! That bitch dodged me! I mean - Unexpected, but an excellent move." Awercus lied, angrily shaking his fists. Landing onto the floor, he pumped "Mana" into his necktie once more. It was back in action baby. Thunk! as it crashed into a nearby wall. Rock hard.

Pushing his fingers together like a Naruto Ninja Warlock, evil green energy began to form.  

"She’d be defensive so far, and it certainly seemed to be her strong suit."

Really? Could've fooled me. Her strong suit so far appears to be pooping out infinite silk death snakes that can go everywhere faster than anime character flight. 

Finishing up his new really cool rune, Awercus cast the Harry Potter spell against his nearby wall. That rune disappeared, and then came back but faded out and shitty looking. Then, he begins to run across the wall like a Prince of Persia video game gone bad, his ghost Special Beam Cannon just edging him out. 

"This was turning out to be surprisingly fun. His master would never learn of it, however. She’d skin him alive for what he was about to do...and what he had done with the petite figure against the wall only minutes ago."

:confused:

 



I feel I'm helping readers really get into content they may not see otherwise and get immersed in new and innovating ways. Ya know? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Haelikor said:

Not that I'd require it to count but I figured I'd just ask to clarify, how about... 

REVIEWS? Mah?

And by "Reviews," I mean original literary works based on other users' roleplay content with gusto and wisdom the likes of which few have ever seen before and likely won't since. 

Here, as a small excerpt to demonstrate what I mean.
 


 



I feel I'm helping readers really get into content they may not see otherwise and get immersed in new and innovating ways. Ya know? 

uhm....but what

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Evidently I don't qualify, since I've messaged four people who haven't messaged me back at all [despite them being active in the chat]. The Discord was the one thing that was reminding me to vote every day for the website. Even though I don't Rp, I was still helping in that regard, as well as answering questions about character creation, or the planning of events. I was also told prior to the wipe that I was 'in the clear' due to what I did OOCly, yet now no one seems to want to even return a message to me?

Sure, I made joking messages such as, "Plz make me a member, kthx bbgurl." At the same time, I'd expect some level of reply, rather than stone silence. If I was told that my efforts in OOC weren't enough prior to this, I would have just taken the time to write a few terrible role play posts, that I would then just post every month. I'm probably more irked about not being responded to, and being told that I was 'okay.'

Oh well. I hope that you get what you want out of the Discord. 

Edited by Ran Iji

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Malum said:

>=[

 

2 minutes ago, Ran Iji said:

Evidently I don't qualify, since I've messaged four people who haven't messaged me back at all [despite them being active in the chat]. The Discord was the one thing that was reminding me to vote every day for the website. Even though I don't Rp, I was still helping in that regard, as well as answering questions about character creation, or the planning of events. I was also told prior to the wipe that I was 'in the clear' due to what I did OOCly, yet now no one seems to want to even return a message to me?

Sure, I made joking messages such as, "Plz make me a member, kthx bbgurl." At the same time, I'd expect some level of reply, rather than stone silence.

Oh well. I hope that you get what you want out of the Discord. 

I'll write one post a day in exchange for their admittance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They still seem to be cementing the direct context of what qualifies.

5 hours ago, supernal said:

I'm going to go with no on this one. Sheets have historically been de-emphasized as not required or important.

I'm thinking more along the lines of roleplay posts (the best option!; hub threads and character journals are an option as linked in the first post), user lore like bestiary entries, new settings, materials, entries in the daily weekly, and so on.

This implies prior to that question, even the profiles bit wasn't cemented / wasn't under consideration. 

Yes, when things aren't perfectly clear (RP related discussion... is a very vague phrase), ignoring people is rude. But I'd not take it to heart. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Ran Iji said:

Evidently I don't qualify, since I've messaged four people who haven't messaged me back at all [despite them being active in the chat]. The Discord was the one thing that was reminding me to vote every day for the website. Even though I don't Rp, I was still helping in that regard, as well as answering questions about character creation, or the planning of events. I was also told prior to the wipe that I was 'in the clear' due to what I did OOCly, yet now no one seems to want to even return a message to me?

Sure, I made joking messages such as, "Plz make me a member, kthx bbgurl." At the same time, I'd expect some level of reply, rather than stone silence. If I was told that my efforts in OOC weren't enough prior to this, I would have just taken the time to write a few terrible role play posts, that I would then just post every month. I'm probably more irked about not being responded to, and being told that I was 'okay.'

Oh well. I hope that you get what you want out of the Discord. 

First post indicates to PM. Where is the PM? Can you copy me on it? It's been said several times that the Discord is not meant to serve as a primary means of communication with staff, which is why I said to PM.

Praetorian posted in this thread that if messaged without the requirements that the message would be ignored. Did your message contain these requirements or any justification whatsoever or did you leave it at "plz make me a member"?

Bundle up the justifications you made here, and send them to the appropriate parties via appropriate method, as indicated in the first post. We'll go from there. Your expectation is that you'd get a reply to your joke messages and our expectation is that a "real" message follows the criteria we laid out.

Edited by supernal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×