Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
supernal

Valucre Discord 2.0

10 minutes ago, EdoMinx said:

I'm always on discord, despite having a lot of experience but too bad i don't have any content post. :/ can't really think of anything 

You posted once in the corner cafe and started a thread in Ashville. That's two. So another post in either or, as a new member in the tavern of legend, would meet the criteria 

15 minutes ago, supernal said:

You posted once in the corner cafe and started a thread in Ashville. That's two. So another post in either or, as a new member in the tavern of legend, would meet the criteria 

Is tavern of legends still on going?

Edited by EdoMinx

@Ran Iji

I will have to apologize, in that case.

The moment you messaged me, since at the time we were in discussion about what would qualify and what wouldn't, I went to discuss and review the requirements with the other staff members so I wouldn't spread false information. Evidently I'd forgotten to copy back to you on that, which is entirely my bad.

Hael's argument is confusing. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one on Discord who doesn't RP/isn't really involved with Valucre. (Though I do have a deathly slow thread with Will which has a laughable pace but also happens to be the first thing I've written on this site since what, 2013? All because of Discord. ) I don't think I've been a primary source of conflict. Am I wrong? Genuine question. It actually got me to RP again. Wtf. And most eager contributions were in reading-and-writing.

I made a lot of new friends on there. I was p much done w/ val and had quietly vanished before discord popped up. Gave me an opportunity to reconnect with Ty. Got to know will, Fern, Colton, Mag, Kayla. Shit, conversations with Will &co or lolz with Scum Crew 2017 feat The Worlds Oldest Man were some of the treats of my year.

Andrew gave ne bronchitis, Carlos. Bronchitis.

we had a good thing, man. And you--yout took it away. You tyrannical bastard. 

Jks. It's been real.

9 hours ago, supernal said:

Where are these reviews being posted? 

Sorry for the late reply. 

Ignore any broken images, I'm moving them to my domain for future stability tomorrow.

4 hours ago, Malum said:

Hael's argument is confusing. As far as I can tell, I'm the only one on Discord who doesn't RP/isn't really involved with Valucre.

There's the source of your confusion.

Nohohohohho. Not even close son. 

I'm not gonna specify any names since that'd just invite needless drama, but there's too many I'm aware of and I barely pay attention to anything ever. 

10 hours ago, Haelikor said:

Sorry for the late reply. 

Ignore any broken images, I'm moving them to my domain for future stability tomorrow.

Had some discussion with mods and, after some deliberation, it was decided to only count roleplay posts. Given the high degree of variability in this particular hobby, how many different types of content a member could produce, it's just plain easier to go off of a simple, single metric than to try to account for all of the potential different types of content

First post has been edited to reflect this

[12:17 PM] Tebo: Hopefully they can RP themselves maintenance and upgrades and shit

Edited by Tebo
If you do, hmu. I want to read that.

Okay so, perhaps this is an unpopular opinion. I can definitely see why perhaps you'd want to remove those pesky misc channels and keep it a RP server and such....But is a chatter channel for people to discuss things nonrelated to Valucre such a bad thing? As I've seen so far, you people (Admins, mentors, the community at large) pretty much kick ass as far as helping and caring about eachother. Like, even the fights here that are bad (I've done some browsing) are usually well handled. I should think that an opportunity for people to just shoot the shit with eachother because their friendgroup truly is from Valucre is great! I also thought I saw a lot of people who are really old veterans of this site posting here, who were just like 'oh man the bois are back.' 

And if truly it proved a problem, and I'm sorry for this, is the excuse drama? If so, I feel that's kind of a copout, just get some mods who don't give a shit about your status who kick ass and take names. Like that @Praetorian motherfucker, he looks like a dude who don't take no shit. That's a compliment btw. 

So I guess my point is, I really liked that I could just pop in and chat with the community at large about random bullshit. Like isn't there a Mindless Chatter thing here on the site? Why not remove that? Why keep one but not the other? And, the excuse that there was drama (if that truly is the reason), I feel is weak. Maybe ya'll just don't wanna deal with it, that's cool too.

But anyway that's my thoughts on it. I like the required activity tho.