Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of October. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Trevor Wisegem

Wisegem School of Magical Arts

"Hello there! my name is Trevor Wisegem! Welcome to my school for the young, old, large, and small! Here you can learn how to channel your inner magic into something amazing! Not only will you learn to use magic, you'll also learn to fight! Because even mages should know how to fight without magic. Now, since I don't exactly have a whole lot of funds for this school, I can only accept about five students at the moment. But never the less! You will enjoy your time here. I was taught once by a great mage, who had a very large school, and I want to carry on his tradition. So! What do you say? Come on in! I mean come on, who doesn't want to summon a freaking fireball, or move objects with their mind?" 

He gestured to the building behind him, which looked to be liked a dojo, but more suitable for magic explosions and such. The building had plenty of beautiful plants and scenery around, which made anyone who looked at it feel calm.

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

"A... school of magic? I don't know.. but it's like I  have been knowing much for the past days...Waking up that randomly in the middle of no-where,  fighting of dragons with a stranger runesmage, being abducted by a dragon and be brought into a Dragonsoul or whatever to only meet  more  dragons.. visiting libraries...Is it just fate.. or perhaps somebody just really wants me dead?It's true.. I was able to  break the curse placed upon the dragon.. but  I can only thank that to that feint flashback that I had that one momment.. I wonder.... was I really that lonely  before.. as I am now?I might have a scepter  with me.. but that won't   be helpful for much time..I guess.. I need to join this.. But who is this Trevor anyway? He seems to be  the same age as me.. or maybe slightly older....but I  guess  it won't hurt..."

Elliot had   thoughts that could  fill up half of a notebook, if not   a whole  novel, but the strange thing was all these long  thoughts  went  down in his head  during minutes, but for the teen  they seemed to be  hours set in a slow motion. The events of the past days had put  him on edge, and he considered.. that maybe, just maybe,  this school thing might actually work for him..."I can kick the dude in the nuts  and run anyway if he turns out to be a dragon ...",  that thought  clearly shown  he  had had enough of dragons for the rest of his life.

Still mildly unsure about  the decision,   he stood up from the bench he had been sitting on  for a good time. Elliot was unsure  of what to say,  so an  awkward momment of silence occured for him, but he finally  gathered his  charisma and said "Teach me your ways", he had a wierd deja-vu  about that  line.. had he heard it before?

Trevor looked at Elliot with a friendly smile. He had could see Elliot went through a lot recently simply by looking into his eyes. 

"Of course, but I'd like to know the name of my student. So, what is yours?"

Trevor had his hands behind his back, making him look wise. He gestured to the door. 

"Please, let us talk inside. I can tell you have potential. I'm curious about you, so let's go!" Trevor walked inside and held the door open, waiting for the young man.

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

"Elliot Normin.", he said promptly, without hesitating and without looking at the name tag, the only thing he  had with him when he woke up.He was wandering if  he'll actually learn something, but  even if he didn't, at least he talked with someone.. and..   "To be honest.. what I know about light magic is close to nothing..",  the male thought in his mind.He thought of  something to asked, so he did, "Exactly.. what type of magic will I learn?".
"Hope there's a spell  that kicks a dragon's ass for me..", he thought."Or  helps me ditch one..", he added to the thought.

"You'll learn all different types. But we'll start with the simplest and basic types of magic first. As, you are simply a novice. What do you hope to learn Elliot?" Trevor asked, with an eyebrow raised. He clearly was here for a specific type of magic.

"Now that's a good question.. I guess... stuff  similar to the spell I used to break the curse is really cool.. ",  thoughts were echoing in his head, but soon he made a decision. "Everything I can, really.",  Elliot responded, "So.. I guess magic is pretty complex..", he thought.
"Well.. to be fair..  the runesmage I met used runes to cast his spells.. and he pretty much  wrote them everywhere.. so, I guess it's  safe to assume that there's much more to magic than what I have met so far..", he concluded in his mind. 

"Not.. really..", he chuckled, thinking he probably looked like a hobo.. "what's a hobo?",  he questioned himself in his mind, no response, as usual. "Just this scepter thingy..", he continued speaking, as he entered the  building, or whatever  it was, he didn't know what  to expect, so some sort of anxiety made it to him, but he tried not to let  the  feeling   get the better of him, if nothing, at least he had   a starting point at the momment, and that was definitely a good thing.

"This might turn out to be fun..", he considered in his thoughts.The scepter he was holding   was the  one from this image,  it looked like a common one,  not of a bad quality but not something  legendary either.
1.jpg?i10c=img.resize(height:160)

Trevor looked at the scepter with curiosity. He has seen many scepters before, some magical, some used as a walking stick. 

"Might I ask what that is?" Trevor said as he closed the door behind them. Inside there were circles and runes on the ground, ones that represented places to stand when training.

"I  got it   from a .. librarian guy..he gave it to me",  Elliot didn't want to think that  he really didn't give  any permission to take it, but he grabbed it anyway  and stopped a dragon from eating him, and  he never really had the chance to give the  scepter back. It wasn't really anything  special, but it was still enough to save his life, and ... well.. it's not like  he would return to Dragonsoul anytime soon.He had a lucky momment with that weapon and he certainly wouldn't try again.

"Well-a-dragon-man-attacked-me-and-I-grabbed-the-scepter-it-was-laying-around-and-he-shot-afireball-atme-but-I-send-lightball-and-somehow-it-disappeared-but-hebegan-chasing-me-and-I-never-had-the-opportunity-to-return-to-him-I-know-it-might-not-be-right-but-it's-not-like-he-didn't-have-a-full-stock-or-something.I-went-to-his-library-because-I-wanted-to-learn-more-about-this-world-because-I-can't-remembershit-but-they-dontreally-like-humans-there-and-they-got-pissed-whenI-tried-to-read-abook.Apparently-research-isn't-legal-inDragonsoul...", he spoke  really fast, but truly, if he  didn't have the weapon, he wouldn't be  alive at the momment."...Also, it helped me to get the dragon man in the eyes, so  I    was able to escape him..", he didn't  want to confess that he got the creep in the ... wiener.

"If it isn't a problem..", Elliot said, finally regaining his normal speed which he  usually speaks,  catching  his  breath. "I hope that the librarian doesn't mind it..", he thought, the  librarian didn't really seem to be the type that would make a fuss over a   crappy scepter like the one  the teen grabbed, "I guess for the time being I will use it..",  he  considered, not saying anything out loud. "Was I this  full of thoughts before I woke up here?",  he asked himself in his mind. No response.