Alexithymia

A Pirate's Life Ain't So Bad

Aaarrrrggg yeeee mateys!

Who wants to join me on a voyage of the seas! We will travel the world finding treasure and causing trouble however we like >:)

If that sounds like a plan, sign up or my crew aboard the Silver Swan and the voyage for our first treasure will begin! 

Premise: A new pirate crew is formed under Captain Fiora Pendragon who sets sail for the first time. Armed with nothing but their mundane weapons and a treasure map, the crew set sail from Casper toward the Pirate Cove in Ursa Madeum to find the rumored Map of Artifacts. Supposedly this map could be used to accurately track down powerful artifacts across Valucre. 

I didn't feel like doing a whole big thing this time because hey, what kind of pirate really plans or details and shit? Let's go find some treasure!

Requirements:

1. I'm looking or characters that are Novice- Mid level experience and skill. Anything higher than that I feel would take away from the general adventurousness of this thread. 
  2. Be open for really loose posting orders and speed. I have a habit of posting really fast and then really slow. We can start with a strict order and then loosen it up as we become more comfortable.

The Crew!

1. Captain Fiora Pendragon (I'll post a character sheet sometime soon.

pirate_ship_by_bbruschi.jpg

Edited by Ataraxy

I'm in. I'll follow up with character details and whatnot. Just wanted to put my foot in.

@Ataraxy

Do our chars already know each other? Or an entirely fresh crew?

Will we play given IC roles like boatswain and whatnot?

I'll be making a new char so won't have a profile to offer, but I'll make sure I tailor to the listed desirables.

Edited by Die Shize

22 minutes ago, Dr. Greenhorn said:

GIMME

I WANT IN

I IS PIRATE

Edit: Just noticed there are like five people already, I'm actually gonna rescind that offer. Far too many people for my first roleplay I think.

If you must. But, I'm just being honest, I wouldn't expect everyone who has jo

22 minutes ago, Dr. Greenhorn said:

GIMME

I WANT IN

I IS PIRATE

Edit: Just noticed there are like five people already, I'm actually gonna rescind that offer. Far too many people for my first roleplay I think.

If you must. But, I'm just being honest, I wouldn't expect everyone who has joined this to be in this despite having joined this.

Your placement may mean maintaining a number if others, for whatever reason, end up quitting. It happens.

I would also be delighted to guide you along so that you don't feel too overwhelmed. If your concern is too much character interaction, I'd go out of my way to forming a one-on-one IC relation if desired. That's an OOC action into IC format, but there's always a healthy way to bridge the two.

I'd definitely be interested in this. If you wind up with a lot of people already, I'd be fine with dropping out or just having a minor role.

Posting Order:

1. @Eclipse
  2. @Natesh Springhelm
  3. @Teyler
  4. @Tyler
  5. @Die Shize
  6. @ButAHumbleBard
  7. @Tia Dalma
  8. @Dr. Greenhorn
Edited by Tyler