supernal

Valucre Discord downsize

I don't think I was exactly defending them; I feel more like I was defending my posts in the thread and my point of view. I just empathize with their roles on the site and I don't see the point in making more trouble for them than necessary. This isn't their job. They aren't paid for it. You're welcome to give as much feedback as you want but I guarantee they've pretty much already heard everything you've said before (because I've literally seen it posted), so it hasn't really changed anything or provided any novel information. But you do you my dude. If you wanna write this posts and criticize than go for it. I just explained why I think it might be a waste of time.

Seeee... people say that [IT'S ALREADY BEEN SAID] and then I ask them to cite examples and they either fail to, or do so and it's not at all what I say. 

So I usually discredit that out of hand. No offense to you of course!

And I understand that internet community services where someone isn't paid can still be a massive undertaking. That's not my problem though. If it's too much of a responsibility, don't do it. If you're going to do it, accept criticism. Which I'm sure they're able to do, I've yet to be private messaged with Supernal or Paro breaking down in tears. 

2 minutes ago, aphrodite said:

I don't think I was exactly defending them; I feel more like I was defending my posts in the thread and my point of view. I just empathize with their roles on the site and I don't see the point in making more trouble for them than necessary. This isn't their job. They aren't paid for it. You're welcome to give as much feedback as you want but I guarantee they've pretty much already heard everything you've said before (because I've literally seen it posted), so it hasn't really changed anything or provided any novel information. But you do you my dude. If you wanna write this posts and criticize than go for it. I just explained why I think it might be a waste of time.

mmmm "dickride." I wonder if there's tickets for that. Is it like a carousel? Except all the animals are instead dicks?

Because, dude, I too am just sharing my opinion in the continuum of diversity in the community. Just because it's not critical doesn't mean it's not just as valid.

I never said people couldn't post their thoughts and ideas... But really, what is the point of reiterating the same feedback over and over when the staff has already seen it? What good does it do except to be really annoying?

People have the right to voice what they are feeling even if they are parroting each other.

1 minute ago, Bardic Knowledge said:

People have the right to voice what they are feeling even if they are parroting each other.

Fair enough. I agree in a way, but it's just that some people might take it a little too far sometimes. I know a couple people who have created a borderline smear campaign against the staff and while it is their right to voice it, sometimes it does cross the line into harassment/trolling/bullying/other behaviors against the Code of Conduct.

(not directing this at you or Hael, just to be clear)

2 minutes ago, aphrodite said:

Fair enough. I agree in a way, but it's just that some people might take it a little too far sometimes. I know a couple people who have created a borderline smear campaign against the staff and while it is their right to voice it, sometimes it does cross the line into harassment/trolling/bullying/other behaviors against the Code of Conduct.

(not directing this at you or Hael, just to be clear)

People do the same thing to Doland Trump. Do you feel bad for him?