Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

Voting has reset for the month of October. Valucre is in the top 10 but we aim for the top 3 for maximum visibility when people land on the home page of the topsite. If you want to help new members discover Valucre, vote for us daily.

Avilon

The Tarot Girl

Anyone want to start off an adventure with my summoner where one can either guide, teach, or destroy my character mentally, physically, or spiritually. I plan on creating the different magics that will fit each summon respectively as I go. Though my favorite is always wheel of fortune as I tend to randomize the effects it causes upon an area baring form confetti flying about, genderswapping or plane and simple voice manipulation. ^^

18 minutes ago, Avilon said:

I tend to randomize the effects it causes upon an area baring form confetti flying about, genderswapping or plane and simple voice manipulation. ^^

I like the way you think.

Though I don't know if any of my current characters fit what you're looking for.

I was reading the substance, not the form. ;)

Anyway, I assume you're looking for a magic-using person more experienced than your character? I technically have one, but he's busy helping burn a town down right now.

Oh sounds interesting, although I must admit my character probably would find herself in trouble quite quickly. The plan is that she is quite gullible and her summons tend to be the one's perceptive and attempting to protect her.

6 minutes ago, Avilon said:

Oh sounds interesting, although I must admit my character probably would find herself in trouble quite quickly. The plan is that she is quite gullible and her summons tend to be the one's perceptive and attempting to protect her.

In trouble as in you think she'd get into conflict with Rodan? Or does she just find trouble naturally?

Risa is a former magic girl, all grown up, graduated high school, went to a culinary institute to become a full time chef, owned a successful restaurant and bakery for a short time, and is seeking business opportunities on Valucre (after her last place was, uh, blown up). Still practices magic, rarely uses it for cooking though.

Ah, adult life, to pay the bills and settle into a being a productive member of society.

Edited by Fierach