zackrobbman

InFAMOUS RP - The choice is yours

It's because I wanted to giuve you a trophy bro.XD Post was WELL WORTH the time. Great job! I'd rather wait on a quality post that I know is coming than one whipped up in five seconds. Its more emtertaining that way where the reader actually has something to look forward to. So thanks for the effort man.:grin:

Well thank you man! That means a lot to me. Glad to see you appreciated the post; It did take me like 4 days to make it :grintears:. My baby boy Leo has had his first fight (If you don't count his non lethal take down of Pandora). My only regret with that post? I wasn't able to get that colored BIO-TERRORIST part to the color I wanted. I even went into the custom color menu, trying to get it to the special conduit pink, but I couldn't get it quite right. Oh well. 

@Metty Remember, this is a world you're in. One that makes its own choices. One where the DUP will shoot a baby if it's a conduit. One where they'd never negotiate with a conduit. No matter what. Expect consequences my friend!   >:)  MUUUUWAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

Also, uhhh...as for the powers, I was planning on mitigating which ones you get as your characters progress through their respective arcs, meaning that Arashi shouldn't be able to project barriers of electricity (or know how to use her powers for one) until I write in a kind of power up, like in the real game.  BUT, I can let the post slide this time. We can all just assume that the receiver she'd used linked up with her brain and taught her how to project an electric barrier despite having no experience with the powers whatsoever. But, for the sake of pacing, let's stop it there kay'? Don't want Arashi being a conduit deity right from the start. That would ruin everything. XD

I was thinking about that. Maybe it would be better if you Pm'd us or something what abilities our characters have at the moment, and then update us when they get something new. I mean, everyone except me has already used there powers, so maybe if we know what they can do now, we won't have to correct it in the future? 

Guest TheMinecrafter

Oooh daaamn. Considering my character has no interest in doing anything bad.

7 hours ago, Metty said:

Oooh daaamn. Considering my character has no interest in doing anything bad.

Weeeeelll fighting the DUP wouldn't be bad since they shoot babies just for having the conduit gene and a lot of them are corrupt, but regardless, they ain't gonna give her a choice. The question is, will she allow herself to be changed by the mistreatment?:wink: