zackrobbman

InFAMOUS RP - The choice is yours

Okay, thanks.  It might be a good idea to have another way of growing, but honestly, I'm not sure what other ways you could use. My boy Leo still only has the basic set of powers, so until he gets his hands on a core relay it's not too big a deal. 

I WAS checking back every once in a while, but I just got a new job with different hours, so I kinda forgot to check V for over a month. I think I'm gonna post in the RP we got here soon.🤔 Internet issues might make it hard, but I bet I could do it if I really tried. Sorry to bounce on you guys like that. Not a day goes by that it doesn't bother me. I DID say I'd get back on here and there, I just wont be as active. I'm gonna own up to that.

2 minutes ago, zackrobbman said:

I WAS checking back every once in a while, but I just got a new job with different hours, so I kinda forgot to check V for over a month. I think I'm gonna post in the RP we got here soon.🤔 Internet issues might make it hard, but I bet I could do it if I really tried. Sorry to bounce on you guys like that. Not a day goes by that it doesn't bother me. I DID say I'd get back on here and there, I just wont be as active. I'm gonna own up to that.

I’ve been having a lot of success with “brevity rules” for posts for some threads. That includes a 300 word max which makes it easy to jump in, contribute to a story, then get back to the real world

Just a suggestion 

@danzilla3 @Trevor Wisegem

Sorry for the absence. Again. Trying to get back on the ball like I said I would. I DEFINITELY do not want to be one of those "that guy left Valucre forever" types. Not gonna be on a whole lot, but I'll be checking back much more often now and getting a post in when I can to keep the fun going.

@Kingofgames12 Still waiting for you to post.😅 I'd love to get the ball rolling again.