zackrobbman

InFAMOUS RP - The choice is yours

1 hour ago, Kingofgames12 said:

I'm working on my post now, I'll try to get it up by this weekend. By the way, did Leo lose good karma by killing Brick?  

No, no.? I'm guessing it wasn't deliberate seeing as he spoke to him after firing three neon blasts in his face. The only way to get bad karma is to be overtly careless to the innocent or deliberately do something evil. Any time you lose karma or gain it, I'll put something at the beginning of my post to indicate it.

Edited by zackrobbman

5 minutes ago, Kingofgames12 said:

Alright, good to know. It's funny, I accidentally killed people all the time in infamous second son but still kept good karma  ?

That's what I liked about Infamous 2. If you didn't give innocents time to clear the area and refused to check your collateral, you got bad karma. I guess I'm using Infamous 2's karma system since it's a bit more realistic.?

3 hours ago, Kingofgames12 said:

Well I still lost karma when I accidentally killed them, I was just able to gain it back easily.

Wait really? Dude I remember dropping an angel bomb on an innocent by accident but received no karmic backlash. In fact, I didnt even get to see what happened to him. He just sorta...disappeared. That never happened in Infamous 2. 

2 hours ago, zackrobbman said:

Wait really? Dude I remember dropping an angel bomb on an innocent by accident but received no karmic backlash. In fact, I didnt even get to see what happened to him. He just sorta...disappeared. That never happened in Infamous 2. 

Dude infamous 2's karma was so great. Sure, it's not hard to regain them, but you thunder drop on a massive group, it will hurt your karma. I like that. 

1 hour ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

Dude infamous 2's karma was so great. Sure, it's not hard to regain them, but you thunder drop on a massive group, it will hurt your karma. I like that. 

Yup. Weird stuff could happen as a result though. For instance, every time you level up, theres the little cutscene depicting Coles changing appearance, and once its finished, his body sends out this little shockwave that pushes people away.

I once leveled up in a park full of innocent bystanders and wound up hurting a bunch of people with the shockwave, giving me bad karma. Then, almost immediately, a cutscene plays showing my karmic downgrade.

I was laughing so hard man. ?

3 hours ago, zackrobbman said:

Yup. Weird stuff could happen as a result though. For instance, every time you level up, theres the little cutscene depicting Coles changing appearance, and once its finished, his body sends out this little shockwave that pushes people away.

I once leveled up in a park full of innocent bystanders and wound up hurting a bunch of people with the shockwave, giving me bad karma. Then, almost immediately, a cutscene plays showing my karmic downgrade.

I was laughing so hard man. ?

It really do be like that sometimes. XD