zackrobbman

InFAMOUS RP - The choice is yours

21 hours ago, Metty said:

I feel awful for taking off and not telling you I left for a while. I'm back now tho. Hey there.

lol don’t worry I’ve done the same thing.? Life gets busy sometimes. Or we get writers block and can’t motivate ourselves to write. It’s all fine and good here bud.

On 12/30/2019 at 9:54 PM, Kingofgames12 said:

Does the electronically locked door lead to Hearthstone? So the idea is either they sneak into the warehouse, he powers up and kills them all, or they sneak into the base in order to track down the key and slip out?

Hearthstone is still a bit of a ways off beyond the wal and there will still be dangers outside of it, but it does represent an unofficial end to ravager territory, one of the gangs Hearthstone has to worry about.

And he may not have to kill anyone if he plays his cards right.? The power he’s gonna get from that relay is a big one, and his current good karma will dictate whether or not it kills anyone when being used. 

The danger of being spotted is still there if he chooses not to use the relay, but yes, the other option is to slip in, get that remote, and open the door.

8 hours ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

So what ever happened to the Alex part of the story?

Sorry! I got no excuse for you man. I’ve just had more threads than I can handle and didn’t get around to continuing your arc. I’ve been having a bad week, but I’ll try to get you and Danny’s arc back on track tomorrow. I owe you a lot more than that, but I’m afraid it’s all I can do. I’ll try to get it all posted on Sunday.

Again, sorry for the massive gap. 

On 1/3/2020 at 8:18 PM, zackrobbman said:

Sorry! I got no excuse for you man. I’ve just had more threads than I can handle and didn’t get around to continuing your arc. I’ve been having a bad week, but I’ll try to get you and Danny’s arc back on track tomorrow. I owe you a lot more than that, but I’m afraid it’s all I can do. I’ll try to get it all posted on Sunday.

Again, sorry for the massive gap. 

It's okay! Dont stress about it too much