zackrobbman

InFAMOUS RP - The choice is yours

Hey guys, Just wanted to touch base. School has been keeping me busy. I know you said previously that you weren't worried about me taking a while, but for a week plus I thought I'd at least tell you guys. Post will be up between Friday and sunday. 

And thanks for being patient. 

Edited by Kingofgames12

Hey guys! sorry for the silence! Been busy being manage at my job since the previous manage just up and quit and her boss then forced her position onto me.:blank: So now I work more hours and have a bunch of paperwork to do on top of getting up every morning. When I get home, I often only have like four or five hours to do funs tuff before having to go back to sleep to ensure I'm well rested for tomorrow's early morning. would post now, but I should already be asleep and frankly? I'm a bit too tired to enjoy it.:sleep: I'll try to have a post up before Friday, but if that don't work out, the weekend for sure. I'm off every weekend, so that's pretty nice.

13 minutes ago, Metty said:

Hmmm...how to go about doing this.

Just stay true to your character. Even a if a punishment comes, no punishment can take away the feeling that you did what was right for your character. And don’t get too nervous. I stressed out over what I wanted Leo to do with that bully and it actually delayed my post. So I’d try to avoid that.

Oh, yeah. I should probably mention that you can control the DUP to a reasonable amount. Like @Trevor Wisegem did.They'll be on the streets looking for Arashi, but you're the writer. There are plenty of cool ways you could write Arashi sneaking to her house, maybe even with a few close calls. Just have fun ey'? And no rush. I'd rather read a late post than a rushed post with little to no effort. Rushed posts always sap the fun right out of any RP.  :(

But remember! If Arashi decides NOT to sneak and starts killing her way to her house, it may have consequences later. Those consequences could be good or bad for her, but as a tip, killing a bunch of people will very likely hurt her good karma. XD Also, don't forget that she can absorb fire to power herself up to either shoot, or use her shield. How she uses those abilities, her enhanced strength and speed, and the training she recieved in the police force to get home is up is up to you. Have fun!

Guest TheMinecrafter

I don't mind rping the DPD at all. Thats fine with me

Rushed posts? Lmao. Rushed posts...I have too much time on my hands.