Mickey Flash

OOC Queen's Party

No matter that I felt like writing.  Been super busy, and watched as kids' desktops were set up.  They got them for Christmas.  Is it crazy that I have three desktop computers, and three laptops in my small two bedroom apartment atm?  :think:

I'll try again tomorrow.  

3 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Is there any brief summary of what is happening at the party? I feel like there are so many sub-plots, and it just exploded with more responses!

-the guy who wants to be hip too

Uh, there was an explosion (accidental by one of the guards), an assassin had planted metal poison balls over all of the room.  There was a group of party crashers which caused a bit of a stir, but they took care of the poison.  One of the ladies in waiting turned against everyone by causing shadows to kill people.  Everyone's fighting the shadows, lighter shadows are fighting darker shadows, large plants have exploded out of the floor to grab a few shadows, and then it went totally dark.  Now it's my turn to post.  

I think that about covers it. :think:

Ok, I planned to make a post on this thread tonight, but I was posting on another thread and it got deleted when I was almost done and I couldn't get it back.  :(  I'm stubborn and decided to rewrite it.  I will be making a post tomorrow though.  I have already planned some things out, and I can't wait to post it.... but I have to.  :confused: