paradigm

cool runnings

XjDhr07.pngShe and Proteus share many similarities in this current situation, being that she also was no strategist and no planner, and even if she tried to garner the skills she would fail. What she is is a buffer to their skills and cheerleader to their cause, which means that leaves her beloved to hand out the necessary actions to the proper players. Following instructions and implementing them come to her easily enough, though she hopes that with a new player they can all actually get the job done correctly.

Proteus was correct. There’s no prison in the world where you can just knock on the door and ask to be let in, and from the lowest, dirtiest dungeon to the highest and most well protected prison you can expect issues. For all they know they’ll be met with an army of men and women stocked up to their ears with ammunition and fail safes meant to keep the most dangerous of criminals behind bars.

Macaria looked at Dazkar with her hand woven around his arm like a ivy vine. She doesn’t know this  man, is being put in a position to trust him as much as he is to trust them, and while his plan feels like it may work in their favor, she isn’t entirely sure if it’s one they can truly be comfortable with. Him going in alone? That wouldn’t be fair nor does she imagine Dazkar being completely okay with that because of who they are breaking out, and missing out on such an opportunity honestly makes no sense when it comes to her husband.

“I will stay here,” something about too many cooks in the kitchen, “and Dazkar can possibly help with the breaking and entering.”

That way they are all distributed properly. Someone can knock down the doors and the other person can run off that momentum, leaving the other person to make sure the behind the scenes are taken care of. She can ensure the ship remains in shape and guide them in the event that something goes wrong.

Words and their true intent.Media Tweets by 김피죤(82세,빛의전사) (@666pigeon) | Twitter

I'll hear your confession

Two things bothered the man slightly about this course of action.. The first was should one go in and two stay out if the one is captured then shit will fall to hell.. The second part to that first being this man was not to be trusted in Dazkar's book at the moment. Previous conversation aired him to the side of caution that might need to take place, or if the man successful set Janos free and tired anything; perhaps Janos could kill him instead. Somewhat unlikely to happen seen as honor and logic were not always aligned under the same stars.

With a gentle kiss of Macaria's hand Dazkar thought about everything thus far. Her words were extremely sound her supporting talents were best served at the distance of safety. Not to mention she was always one who came in clutch on situations he could not figure out. Turning his attention back to Bull his lips curled into a slight frown.

"I should like to take you up on that offer; however that will not be happening for the specific fact of our previous conversation. You display a sense of hostility towards this man do you not.. In the likely chances you go in I already can not trust your intentions to fulfill the required role without a watchful eye.." Dazkar stepped forward lightly while looking over the giant being with a placid face. He was not up for mission failure and he had never failed to bring anything back thus far. He was unsure of Macaria would walk with him or not the choice was hers however he enjoyed the feeling of her touch and scent. What a woman.

"Can you truly convince me other wise... The man is in a single holding cell.. Its either in the depths or in the center.." Expanding the map out Dazkar pulled the building up and apart. Expanding each section there were five floors three above and two below. Around the under ground rooms were maze of air ducts and chutes which could be used for proper transport. The first floor and the third floor glowed red as Dazkar pointed. "There are two possible locations Janos.. The top floor of this place and the first level of the basement. Documentation that has been verified to be true states that Janos is not kept in one spot. Not because of attempts to get him but because of his own capabilities. One can never be to careful.. These guards are already paranoid and some are comfortable.." 

Dazkar wanted to start a bit of confusion among the newer guards who were not all blood and steel with this place. True it was run by some cut throat mother fuckers no doubt, but the body condition is unpredictable and sometimes a flaw in any persons character set up. Especially when performing a duty that requires steels nerves. Sometimes you just aren't ready for it.

"So.. How about this.. We set off I advise going top down this way we can map out our escape from the basement should things take a solid left turn.. Which they will but when we do not know. Either way we must get in there and quickly. On the third floor the room number is 709 for this man. There are two 709 there is not marking to tell if it is 709 Basement or the third floor. So.. Let's pray to the gods we get it on the first go. If not its gonna be one hell of a ride. I will be going with you to provide aid and logistics.. I understand you are a strong warrior we should be just fine with the three of us." Beckoning over to one of the crew members Dazkar whispered into the mans ear before sending him off on the errand. "Any questions?" Dazkar asked as he went back to his spot allowed all to see the building hologram. All of it was pulled apart in gray scale. Orange dots littered every floor, some in clusters others in pairs of two.  The orange were the guards of that section, to the right of the entire building hologram came a slide show of weapons used and the armored guards at hand. This was no cake walk in the least bit, not to mention there were things within that they did not know about no doubt. 

There's only so much an informant can do right?

@paradigm @THE_BULL @Aleksei

Out of "Dazkar's" two concerns, one only made sense. The other was irrelevant and Proteus' was not shy about advertising his displeasure with the mans assumption. He staved off an outburst to at least hear the man. His body language however was suggestive that he wasn't in agreement. Arms crossed,  posture erect, brows plunging low while his lips remained tight and nestled within the massive-mane of a beard.

The visuals provided by the map rendering did give Bull some insight, for the time he spent not looking at Dazkar he deeply immersed himself in the display, committing it to memory and making a mental note of the two "709"s. 

At the conclusion of Dazkar's dialogue Bull finally did speak, and he didn't care if his words weren't "Liked" but they would indeed be solid points. "So between me stating im not a fan of doors, introducing myself to our contact and asking about an article of the objectives clothing so he could be tracked, you've ascertained that im hostile toward someone I don't even know?"

{Seeing as how the dead or alive thing was a part of the narrative and NOT character action or display, you've obtained nothing from Proteus to assume that btw---that's meta-gaming}

He'd have mockingly chuckled some, never taking his eyes off Dazkar before continuing on, "You're better off assuming I have more hostility toward YOU now for making assumptions then I do toward the man we are seeking. I don't know how you operate, but I don't run on emotion, and Im not hostile unless Im PAID to be.." Proteus turned and would have walked away from the two as if to move closer to the glowing parts of the rendering. "Honestly, you don't know if im a strong warrior or not. I do know that you  do in-fact like to make a lot of assumptions and quite frankly I don't blame you. Truth stated,  I know just about the same about you.  That's the part of it that has me hesitant about your plan. It requires me to trust you. The both of you, alot more then I feel comfortable doing."

He dialed down momentarily. Speaking to himself but loud enough for him to be heard---it was rude, but it was a bad habit he didn't mean anything by it when he said "This diagram does make my point, there is just to much opposition for some long winded approach..."

For some reason after that thought Proteus' eyes rested on the woman. He had seen the gestures between these two earlier, they were clearly either an item or very fond of one another. It was a dynamic that he respected but didn't feel comfortable with on the battle field. In the event that something went wrong, Proteus had no doubt that Dazkar would forgo the mission to ensure the safety of this woman. Yet for all The King knew---The woman could be the most powerful of the three. Still..

"You're obviously concerned about the objectives safety upon retrieval.  Im concerned about avoiding the swarm of opposition that's sure to come down on us if we don't hit the right location hard and fast and be gone before they're able to get their bearings. So how about we meet in the middle? What if I told you I could give you a PATH that will give you access to both of these locations in ONE shot, you retreive the Objective. YOU are the one to bring him back----You two leave me behind. You can't argue with that...it works in all our favor. It becomes an in and out mission, and you're assured your objective is in one piece afterwards with the least amount of resistance..."

Bull's eyes rested on them as he awaited an answer, meanwhile as a crew member walked by Proteus would issue a simple request..."1 mile from the objective, tell your pilot to ascend as HIGH as possible..." with his gaze returning back to Dazkar, "Well?"

Edited by THE_BULL
Grammatical corrections.

Words and their true intent.Media Tweets by 김피죤(82세,빛의전사) (@666pigeon) | Twitter

Wrong but not ashamed

The preconceived notion was one he had not really thought through. Yet that did not matter at this point he did have a reputation he wanted to build and protect at all times. Macaria would be the one to stay and make a path on the ship. If Dazkar and Proteus could work it out then of course this might work, but from how he talked he sounded unsure but positive as well. 

"You sound pretty sure of your own capabilities. I admit I may have misspoken to which I was wrong to assume the air I felt. Ominous and uncomfortable, that indeed would be my concern for the future safety of everyone here. Yourself included.." With narrowed optics he looked over the mans plan lightly while rubbing his chin with one hand the other crossed over his chest beneath his right hand which stroked his chin. "Perhaps we can find a definite spot as we get closer, if we have to go with your plan then we can. However two minds work better than one if possible in doing search and rescue."

He had thrown a wrench without thinking and now he would pay for it for his misguided sensations. Money did speak better than emotions but gut sensations were another knee jerker that brought him to many conclusions some like this one wrong others right. "Lets do it, but set up a meeting point for pick up we are all getting out of there no one gets left behind. Even if it means I leave Janos on board to be taken back and we high tail it out.. That on its own is just my gut feeling and objective to keep the entire party in place." Turning to look over at another crew member he gestured for the woman to step forward. "Please grab the head sets for all of us here.. A line of communication is needed at all times.."

Turning to look back at Proteus he kept a placid face before bowing in apology. "I apologize for running off of the gut to start. I was wrong we will commence on your idea if you still feel it is best. I am sure we can find an alternative to drop and draw fire and attention. Let us check the ship inventory perhaps they have some toys to drop."

fQiYaA1.png

It was easy to lose time in the darkness. Janos found it impossible to differentiate days from nights and could only sleep when exhaustion took hold. Kneeling as he was, sleep was not a luxury that came without a price. If he laid, just so he could sleep, but any movement of his arms, any rotation of his body would cause the chains to tighten down around his throat. Janos opened heavy lidded eyes at the sound of hooves scraping the floor. It came from beneath him, and it honestly still marveled the Althane that there could be anything beneath the depths of his imprisonment, yet there was and it went considerably deeper. A bull's snorting pulled Janos' attention to the encroaching sound of approaching steps. "Baudin's beard, you stink." Janos spat at his would-be jailer. He'd tried for...months(?)/years(?) to enrage the minotaur and manipulate it into fighting, or at the very least killing him, but to no avail. The beast only walked into the room holding Janos, stood several arms lengths away, snorted, and walked out. Best of Janos' knowledge this was a weekly occurrence, to ensure his presence in the prison. 

Rising up as far as he was able, Janos strained against the alchemic chains that bound him. "What's the matter? Scared?" The Minotaur snorted and moved out of the room. It was twice Janos' size and filled the massive doorway with no effort on its part. Janos knew without a doubt that if the creature freed him, he could kill it...but the creature could kill him, as well and that's all that concerned him at this point. He needed not break his chains, but he'd never feel them again if that massive fur covered fuck would open Janos' head on the stones below. "I bet you think it's funny..." Janos whispered harshly. "Bet you think I'm trapped here with you...and one day you'll get to put me down." Giving his horned crown a shake, Janos fought his restrains, caring nothing for the blood that rolled down his chest in rivulets. "But that's wrong, fuckstick. You're the one trapped...with me...and whatever the fuck else you wander the fuck around with down there...and one day, I'm going to get out of these chains...and I'm gonna skull fuck you to death...and use those lily-dicked 'pointies' you call horns to keep you steady." 

The minotaur grunted and shambled out of the room. Janos sighed and closed his eyes again. The chains kept him from transforming, but they didn't stop him from attempting the transformations and sometimes that was all that was necessary. The effort of controlling his energy, manipulating it throughout his structure and altering the structure was enough to keep him in peak condition, but it wasn't the same mentally. It was therapeutic to let loose, to let his baser nature take control...and chained as he was...he began to understand why some animals would sooner chew through their own leg than remain in a trap. 

Edited by paradigm

As destructive as a Tsunami.Media Tweets by 김피죤(82세,빛의전사) (@666pigeon) | Twitter

Idle hands Save no one.

Taking into account the utter silence that rolled through the ship, Dazkar did not bother to looking back at the giant again. Moving to the front his placid face cracked into that of a rather disturbed smirk. "Forget it.." Gently touching his lovers hand he carefully kissed her lips as not to impale her cheek with his horns. "My beloved please man the ship and maintain altitude in order to extract.. What ever the giant decides to do, please convey to me through the Maelstrom.." His voice rippled through the air like waves ripple on the surface; attentive captains and so forth started the ships halting process. 

"Captain! Open fire upon the Prison.. Aim to disrupt the ground and open the gates for me to get inside.. Next will be the mission of pulling out this.. Janos.." Dazkar ordered before adjusting his attire, turning the clothes into his hard leather top and bottoms his naturally scaled hands and feet flexed into the floor. With a raise of the Captain's hand the airship unleashed hell!! Crystal spears pointed out from the wings of the ship; from the tip of the crystals came glyphs of various style and shape. When the hand dropped the ship fired off with full force; from straight beams to scatter shots which disrupted the tranquil snow below. Debris and smoke rose into the air as the ship unleashed an immense assault upon the building. 

Meanwhile Dazkar had gone to prepare; shifting slowly he was beginning to channel his magic through his entire being. Inhaling deeply with every breath he felt the mana welling up within his veins. Thanks to the armband as well the amassing of magic was not hard fought. Step by step he descended down towards the hanger bay where the doors waited to open. Stepping to the very edge of the ledge he watched the doors open, the gust and fury of snow and wind caressed his ebony skin while ruffling his white hair. Jaded optics focused upon the enemy before him, a giant mountain side with a super max prison built into it. Reaching out with his left hand his fingers curled into shape as if he were holding a gun. From his palm a rush of mana flooded forth as Reaper's Eye was brought forth into his grasp. "Come.. Maelstromamba.." Dazkar whispered as the serpent creature unveiled from his armor. 

The hills shook as snow fell from high places and explosions from the crystal shots brought forth water from melting snow. The elements were deeply in his favor as he dropped from the sky down towards the earth. Allowing the weight of free fall to take them over he did not yet relax the levitation spell he had placed upon the Maelstromamba. The creature itself was only half exposed the remainder of its body sat in a mana pocket he usually stored the beast in. As they got closer to ground Dazkar kicked forth his heels while circling his right hand over the snow and water below. Pulling it up towards himself he let nature take its course as the water soon turned to ice. Upon him touching down he landed first upon an arched slope of freezing water. Skating down the main face of the ramp he made, he took aim with the rifle in his left hand. Free fire was what he would do for now, aiming for any offensive crystals that locked to destroy him upon his approach. 

For the most part the ground had been devastated as the the main monument was unaccounted for. It was unclear if the constant barrage would work but it was worth a try was it not? The airship remained as far back as possible while aiming to inflict the most damage with its long range weapons. Dazkar was alone on the ground so far, if the giant joined him then perhaps they could run with their plan. If not then well he would have to dive in solo. The information of the prison itself rested within his head, he had one solid chance and downward would be his guess for finding Janos. 

@paradigm

If the two of them felt slighted or undercut---that wasn't his intention. On the same token he was not the apologetic type. They had been awarded a mission to complete and he would see to it that it was in fact done.  If it was of any consolation this Avatar (A construct of the PRIME-ORIGINAL) was confident in the task, not just because of his own attributes but because he had been situated with two, very strong, very poised individuals that like him---were diligent about accomplishing the task. Same goals. Different approaches. 

These avatars were constructs. Representations of Proteus Rauz Prime. Containing only a dismal fraction of his overall prominence in both power and stature, yet no less impressive when applied as he would be now. His voice would sound out loudly into the howling winds that blitzed to and fro in light of the doors coming ajar. "Keep them open!...." this statement preceded tremors that would shake the ship itself (1) Spell brandings left in the wake of every single forceful step taken, seething hot, welded onto the metal floors.  Steps that were building in momentum and force and as a byproduct creating speed. The armored figure would manifest a stellar aura about him as 3 symbols, one on his chest, and back (Which would go unseen beneath the mass of cloak billowing behind him) and his forehead, heralding the "THE GIFT". This scribed spell brand, represented a Celestial dialogue known only to a few and lost on most---Older then all. Its purpose and intent? Will be made clear in the passing moments as the hulking frame had jettisoned from the bay doors out into the expanse of sky between that point and the waiting ground below.

He'd go from a dive as he turned his body to bring his feet to point toward the ground, and  an uncanny amount of speed would have been managed. As if a force, quasi mystical in nature accelerated him beyond the terminal limitations of an object his size and weight would normally obtain. A visible wedge of air formed where air super heated at speed while traveling over his frame. He would sound every bit if not more so then like an artillery round on approach. His trajectory had been altered as to not approach the front gates at all, but rather to hit the mountain side itself----where no intended entry existed. These events all to transpire before a cataclysmic "BOOOOOM!!!!!!!"  

The shockwave of his impact would spread for meters on end, and maybe, just maybe Dazkar could appreciate at this moment the beauty of shock and awe. It isn't a display of arrogance, or show boating. It isn't an uncalled for show of force and disregard. It was just that---Shock, and Awe. An amazement takes place. As forces would no doubt be flustered. Already taken by surprise, the sheer stimulation of an entire MOUNTAIN being jostled by some unknown object hitting it was enough to take the wind out of troops or defenses sails. To caught up in their feelings and curiosity and panic. Who? What? Where? Why? These aren't questions to ask when beings such as He, and Dazkar, and an effective ship are currently mountain a surprise offensive----Those moments could cause death. Perhaps they did? After all, Proteus would not only HIT the mountain side, but with the spell of "Unstoppability"---He was perpetual motion. By some manner of Quintessential law. Disregarding any and all applicable physics regardless how substantially abundant the opposing or resisting force was. If it LACKED equal mystical, Quintessential enforcement---It simply could not and would not stop him. Those in the mountain would hear not just the impact but the disheartening sounds of TONS, and TONS of earth being disheveled and disrespected! The entirety of this under ground citadel would tremble!!!! All the way until Proteus himself would deactivate the spell, noticing himself having reached the proverbial bottom---due to the changes in building material. He'd LAND--unfortunately NOT right next to the objective but at least on level. And whatever gathering forces, if they could look through the veil of dust and debris would seek the Black Hulking silhouette of inevitable and impending death---Eyes alight like jewels from the pits of hell. Exhaling a mass of air from his lungs. From here....he would be prepared to fight his way to the objective. Making that intent known as he spat venom to would be opposers, "I seek to Liberate, A prisoner from your HELL...or your LIVES from your posession, makes me no never mind..."

The darkness shook. To be more precise, the room surrounding him shook, a fine sheen of dust freed from betwixt masonry let loose a cloud of dust particles that settled on Janos. The massive Minotaur snorted and lifted its horned head towards the surface world above. 

Janos supposed you could call them ‘horns’ at least. They were far less impressive than his own, to be sure. Fighting his instincts to taunt the beast, Janos rested the chains and find them a scant bit more pliable than they’d been moments before and for eons past. It was only enough for Janos to slip his legs out from under his large form but that was more relief than he’d had in centuries. “Oooooohoohooo...” Janos laughed. “You better hope whatever that is kills you, you bovine freak. Because when I get free of these chains I’m going to face fuck you...to death.” 

His new position, while remarkably comfortable did not allow him a great deal of balance, forcing the althane to tip over. The Minotaur paid him no mind, heading towards a lift bound for the surface. 

“HEY! HEEEEEY! DONT YOU FUCKING RUN AWAY! GET BACK HERE! I’M GOING TO WRECK YOUR SHIIIIIT!”

Slamming his head into the ground, Janos gnashed his teeth and thrashed against his chains in a chaotic writhing mess. The sheer seething power emanating off him left the dust particles in a state of suspended animation, surrounding his prison. Frozen in place as Janos let loose his fury. 

Oppa!! The fun had just begun as majority of the returning gun fire ceased. Orders stalled out as troops attempted to reorganize themselves completely. Dazkar did not go be them the chance without hesitation his shots came quick and heavy as the gunfire rained down striking home on the security. The pet rushed forth breaking through a small rampart swallowing some of the guards in its wake. With a sigh of relief he had made it to the front gates which stood wide open for him to slip inside. Keeping the rifle in hand Dazkar moved pushed the enemy from behind as they rushed down to the lower levels. Anyone who walked out into the hall ways was either shot or the Mael serpent took them whole and devoured them in one piece. 

“Secret Agent man..” Dazzy hummed the rest of the tune as he continued to clear out the hallways till he found the wall map. Judging from the pictures he was about four hallways away from the lift shaft to go down to where the big man was. With a smirk he chuckled as the Maelstorm serpent lunged down and broke the neck of another guard. “Damn you’re wild..” Daz chuckled lightly, swiftly turning he sauntered down the hall with some swagger and haste. The sound of foot stepsbrought him back to full alert as he hugged the next corner of the hall. Taking a moment of silence the first two quickly passed he and his serpent by. The next two were not so lucky as Dazkar quickly slammed the butt of his rifle into the man’s throat crushing the trachea then nailing the other in the chest at gun point he pulled the trigger watching the body sag. The serpent wrestled down its victims in bloody murder. His pace picked up once more till he came face to face with the Minotaur guards. “Well shit.. Look at your ugly mug aye. I bet Janos is tired of smelling you bovine shit I know I would whew..” A straight face glared them down, but the stillness did not remain as the lift cane up with the guard who first left Janos alone. When the lift clicked into place securely Dazkar pushed forward I a blitz. 

The first two approached in a pincer fashion, the Maelstorm wrapped one by the legs biting at its neck while Dazkar swung upward with the butt of the rifle nailing the beast in the snout. Following the momentum he let out a crude kick sending the creature back into the walls. Small as he was weak he was not, as he ducked under the taurs swing coming up with the barrel he pulled the trigger putting the remaining shots into the beasts brain. The last cartridge dropped free of the stock. 

He was out of ammo for now but that did not stop him. Releasing the weapon it flickered out of view back into the arensal spell he had on hold. Readying himself once more, Dazkar intercepted a bull rush from another Minotaur taking it by the horn he lifted it up with ease before slamming it down like a flapjack pancake. The beast groaned but it was cut short as Dazkar quickly snapped its neck. Breaking off both horns he approached the guard who held its ground on the lift. From behind the Maelstorm crunched away on its victim sucking every bit of energy and life from the being. Shuffling his steps the being snorted it’s contempt with beaded eyes and lethal intent. “Well come on now, I need to go down..” Dazkar said with a yawn as he lazily lunged the creature who swung its double blade axe in a wide arch. With nimble steps he ducked the arching sweep stepping to the outside of its opponent the first horn struck home in the main artery under the armpit. Dragging his left hand back the horn dug deeper. With a jerk the bull ripped the horn out of his hand, with a twist the Taur swung with its other arm meeting a pointed object. The giant ace clattered to the floor as a cry of pain rang through the hallways. The horn impaled the Taurs joint at the blow making its other arm just as useless. Time was precious as blood poured across its fur down the floor, the shakes began to take over as it bled out before him. Dazkar has absorbed the blow scampering back a few steps before resetting his stance. 

“Night night..” Daz winked at the bovine creature as it charged at him only to die within several steps. It’s horns never made it to its target as a loud thud closed the chapter on its life. With a beckon of his hand the Maelstorm serpent slithered up and around his personage, hanging freely he pulled the lever to go down. It was time approach the package. 

His opposers may have noticed it for brief moment. The way his eyes went to each corner a few times. Furrowing brows that suddenly piqued and his head did a quarter swivel roughly a full 10 degrees to the right. Locating the objective wasn't going to be as hard as he thought. Especially since aside from the Avatar himself---he had an energy signature akin to a being native or at least blessed by the dynamism of Xaengri-La. 

It was time to make it known that Help was on the way--and to rattle the cages even further, keeping all would be opposers either shaken, rattled or rolled---Or a combination of all three. His massive fingers coiled tightly into massive fists and every muscle beneath the carapace armor he wore constricted as a gesture which began to herald a fairly cataclysmic and prominent event of dynamism. It began with massive bolts of electromagnetic anima in the form of lightning--literal, lightning. Heralded by a spontaneous manifestation of increased ionization. Arcs of natures most intense and brilliant displays were isolated and contained  to the immediacy of his hulking frame. The "Upsurge" was a byproduct of the Avatar's solenoid function going active. A solenoid function that made his body a walking, talking, existing Matter-Conversion drive, to within limits able to consume matter in varying forms and convert it to usable POWER for any of his innate or external functions. 

These forces at play, in turn caused others to be displayed. There was a very apparent pressure emanating from him. The likes of which would drastically increase in intensity until the very walls and corridors in his immediate vicinity cracked and shook and threatened to give way. Those arcs mirrored this crescendo until he was absolutely confident that whomever it was that was on the other end of this "Nature symmetry" could identify with it, and POSSIBLY, feed of it enough to liberate himself and Save Proteus the full trip between them. 

Two of soldiers took ready at the end of the 30 meter corridor he stood; beneath the gaping HOLE and opening he created on entry. In one Violent release of pressure the hulking frame rocketed forward toward them with both of his hands stretching out and capturing them in vice before slamming them into the end-wall. His strength. His momentum. His weight. The sheer size of his hands---All of it attributed to two rib cages shattered like glass and the organs beneath them liquified under the herculean effort that would have them heaving blood onto the surface of his wrist and fore-arms---and death quickly following. Turning right here would set him on a course that would draw him closer to the objective; and have him facing down a gathering of 5, swords at ready but bodies petrified in fear at the display before them. It causes them to not react, their lacking movement is capitalized on as the two dead bodies in his possession are FLUNG down and at them. Dead-Decoys, slamming into the grouping and crippling their responses to the Hulking figure who once again comes barreling through the lot of them Like a mad JUGGERNAUT. At that Halls end----A Mintotaur, brandishing an Axe, his hip lined with Keys and NOW a chest serving as the point of impact for Proteus' shoulder.

He'd come through the wall OF Janos' Cell---Unfortunately pelting the prisoner with a spray of debris and dirt, and leaving the shaken Minotaur sprawled out at his feet, fighting for consciousness despite a fractured sternum and a concussion. 

A veil of dust obscured the Titan, only his glowing eyes cutting through, before it dispersed and allowed him to be viewed. "I take it you are who we're here for...". All the while eye balling his restraints, and then turning around to let his senses scrutinize the area. His comrade was on approach, and unfortunately this facilities personnel would be in tow. It was time to begin the process of liberation, first making an inquiry. "You're no slouch, It's apparent....those chains something special?"

Janos paid little mind to the debris bouncing off his nigh impenetrable skin. Raising his head amidst the dust and debris, Janos appraised his savior with a slanted gaze. 

“Certainly hope so. Otherwise you kids pissed off a whole lot of the wrong people for nothin.” Pulling at his chains, Janos laughed maniacally. “These old things? They’re worth a pretty penny.” 

The sarcasm ladened response was not far from the truth. Such chains were useless on a standard passerby, but would fetch top dollar from any being who sought to imprison celestial or eldritch beings. “Say, kiddo, you look strong. Wanna give me a hand?” 

Janos wasn’t entirely certain what would happen if the large man touched the chains. He reeked of the other world, so there was a possibility the chains might imprison him and free Janos. Or free them both?! After ventures of neck cramps Janos was prepared to cast the die.

After several moments the downward lift came crashing down with a heavy thud. Dust shot through the hallway like debris looking to impale a victim. Dazkar sauntered off the lift dragging. Dead Minotaur by the horn in his wake. “Ah! It is good to see you.. I trus—-.” His sentence was cut short as he gazed into the chamber with a placid expression. Their target was indeed acquired and now they had to extract them from the shackles and out of the gaping hole in the wall.  

Raising his arm he placed a small device in his ear from his pocket. “We have found Janos. Prepare for extraction..” After he shut off the comms he put the device away tossing the dead minatour body to the side. It wasn’t often hecsawtanother nelrosis much less one so deadly that was still alive in Janos’s case. “I hate to admit it. I know nothing about these shackles but from the looks it seems like it wouldn’t be too good for you to touch no?” Raising a brow his emerald hues flickered across the shackles. Reaching out into the air Dazkar’s hand vanished into a small void space pulling forth his rifle. 

“I suppose this will have to do..” Lock and loading his around he took aim at the cuffs. He aimed for the wrist section to spilt it apart with ease. With a gentle squeeze the first round fired off splitting the cuffs apart. The next shot did the same allowing his hands to drop free. Moving around he fired off several more shots breaking the ankle binds that kept him in place. Freedom was assured no doubt, however it was really time for them to go. “Let is not sit around we must depart. I figured you could use this at some point.” Dazkar spoke to Janos as he walked out the door once more. Picking up a large double blades battle axe he hefted it to the dangerous fellow. 

“Exit stage left shall we??” 

With the objective released and mobile, an exit strategy was the next apparent step. In Bull's eyes the best method of departure would be similar to their method of entry. A significantly LOUD distraction. He'd have proceeded in the direction he first arrived from, the gaping hole he left in the mountain still present. Oddly enough it wasn't being used as a fast track to their position, possibly because the opposition here either feared what could be at it's end or simply didn't have the resources or means to pursue, still, it would be a viable exit. "Take him out through the entry I made, from what I can see it's clear. I suppose you have some way to get from here back up to the ship..." If not he could oblige, but wouldn't take kindly to the three of them being huddled together like fish in a barrel on the way up. This method worked BEST, with a distraction in play.

Unless asked or requested to assist, Proteus would point in the direction of the Entry, while taking a right down a large corridor. In their feet they could feel it. The sound of hurried steps. Hastened breath. Metal weapons hitting against the plate armor of their carriers and orders being shout to and fro. They had numbers, Dozens, hundreds maybe, like an eager sand filling an empty space, they sought to asphyxiate their position before they could get their bearings. The corridor was taller then he was. Wider then he was. It stretched for meters in all directions, and at it's end---two thick steel doors, much like the two doors he now slammed behind him. His intention was to buy time----for their escape. Perhaps even indulge in the bliss of senseless violence to see what manner of treasure or bounty falls from this soon to be thoroughly shaken tree. 

At the behest of an eager battle party those two doors at 50 meter corridor swung open to reveal many of the armed Bull-Esque soldiers who PAUSE at the sight of the immense opposition they found in proteus. He disapproved, "That hesitation will cost you dearly..." two massive fist raised over head, a Loud absolutely deafening roar surging through the halls of this place at the behest of his lungs and he'd bring his fists down on the granite floor before him with a terrible force. The likes of which would split the slabs which would then shatter like glass, folding on itself, in a wave that sought to blitz the front guard of the opposition concussive force and debris,---And signal his posse to leave! NOW!