Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
princeben07

Ran Faster, But Stopped Dead (Part 1 of 4)

Every time they yelled out to her; every single time she fell out of her own bed, Varsynthe Abraxis Invectium just could not fathom why people cheered her praises!!! She sat on the floor of the large mini-mansion, as she simply drifted off in wonder about why her parents chose THIS place!! She cracked her neck, then sat up, letting forth a sigh of sorts.

"I could use a morning drink!!! TESLER!!! bring me some alcohol please!!!" She yelled out into the hallway of the home. A creature, about seven feet tall, extended its mangled arms along the walls of the hallway, pulling its body along. It looked nothing like a human....that was  for sure!!! It had drool of yellow dripping from its mouth, with algae, fur and flesh seemingly hanging from its long arms of sorts. It moved along the hallway, carrying a nice, Silver Tray with Crepes, a bottle of Ambrosia and a breath mint; Synthe drank ALOT!!! IT stopped at the open door to her room, using its long appendage to kindly knock on her door, opening its large complex Eyes.

"Here is your breakfast Lady Varsynthe, as you have requested. Your father is out hunting again, and your Grandmother went off to get her supplies for the long trip to Ashville. You DO know that I still do NOT see why you have to waste your busy schedule to go and see some atrocious Mongrel M'lady. You are the talk of this small part of the city. For as crazy as times are getting, you would have to defend yourself from the crime that flourishes here. Why do we have Security lights and Creatures roaming the grounds all of the time?"

"You, my friend are an Arachnid; you wouldn't know much about a member of our kind you know. You were only trained to take care of this house and to serve ME, got it?" She said, as she licked her lips at the pure thought of having that Ambrosia!!!

"Now go and get packed up please...and TELL my friend Ayani to hurry on over. I'm busting OUT of this here JOINT!!!"

She plopped back onto her large bed, hugging that Ambrosia with a lot of force; she couldn't WAIT to get OUT of this crazy place and meet someone Sophisticated; someone who knew how to drink and have a good time!! She did not concern herself with rules and whatnot; all of that just made her get a bad headache at times. Ayani understood her plenty; she herself wanted Synthe to take more responsibility for her actions. Why did she have to sneak out at late times of the night just to go and have some fun? The section of this city was being over-run with criminals, detectives, law-makers, killers, murderous kinds and even drugs. Creatures of all kinds wandered the streets late at night, forcing many people to stay indoors. But NOT Synthe!! NO WAY!! She carried with her a rather small Hourglass Trinket at all times. IT had some kind of SAND on the inside that allowed for her to abuse time and space. Noone dared to try to rob or hurt her when Tesler was with her.

"I can't WAIT to meet him!!!!" She thought to herself, as she sat up to set a small table to the right of her bed for her and Ayani to drink and have Crepes for the night.

Edited by princeben07

Sitting in a small tree was the vampire known as AmaZement. He was tired. Yet also hungry. He hadn't fed in a while and there haven't been many to feed on. And to be honest Zem was picky on who he desires to eat. He had long down to mix back midnight black mixed with blue hair tied back in a ponytail. His eyes were mixed of yellow and black. His lanky form was covered in the finest silk dress shirt and pants. And his shoes were a good Italian sort. 

Having fallen asleep in the tree, hoping he would burn up in the sun, he sat there not too worried. But his stomach growled. He did hate this body of his, as it protected him from the sun somewhat. He chuckled jumping down. AmaZement made his way into town. 

He needed a better place to sleep. But this was a foreign place to him and he awaited adventure. Maybe someone to tag along with and get to know. Maybe some one to eat and taint. Who knew. But it sounded fun. 

O_O

Vars giggled a the opportunity to go outside!!! There were monsters and criminals about in various places, but these issues did not bother her at all. Tesler had changed into a human-like form, with his other appendages disguised as a very neat-looking back-pack, with a large Hourglass on the back of the bag itself. he still had his Eight eyes, though he wore a bandana to cover up the six more Complex eyes. He had on some specs to throw himself off from other people, in attempt to look "Cool" or whatever the young kids were about nowadays. he still wore his black ensemble though, carrying a White Terry Cloth Towel on his right arm as a Butler of HIS type always did.

"Wow.....you look like you're ready for a night on the TOWN Tesler my boy...you might just fit IN this time. And the backpack is just kicking ass!!! you are ONE HIP-to-the-Street Butler!!! Now let's go and find some fun and the Master!!! WHOO-HOO!!"

Tesler sighed and then smirked; it wasn't very often that he got a chance to go outside and to stretch his appendages though. he really enjoyed his master's company, but he often wondered when she was going to grow up and handle more responsibility. Once they got outside of the second set of doors, they both suddenly stopped; something or someone was approaching. It seemed to reek of death.

"Get my Zero Point Daggers for me Tesler; I smell something troublesome...."

AmaZement made his way through the city as he whistled. His hands falling into his coat pocket as he strolled. He didn't know this place well and didn't think much of it. But he didn't complain, Zem did like new surroundings, it lead to new feasts and new prey. 

It's nice here. Quaint but nice. 

He chuckled to himself as he spoke to no one at all. He wondered what would come from this new venture. Who would come to play with the vampire? Oh how it made him smile. He wasn't afraid.

Varsynthe only giggled some; there was always something to do around these parts. The Arachnid handed her the daggers as she asked him to, but she froze for a moment.

O_O

"Hmm.....hey.....do you SMELL that odor? I mean......it IS coming from a distance, but someone is quite undead......Come on, let's go and investigate!!! This could be fun!!!" She exclaimed, placing her daggers into her sheaths.

Tesler shrugged his shoulders, now checking his bandana so that no one would suspect anything. Being an Arachnid these days tended to get him in plenty of trouble; he was from a dark dimension of evil, but just wanted to be a Butler and drink on the finest of beers. As they began to walk, Vars only kept sniffing the air; the scent was getting stronger by the second; almost as if they could run right INTO the person who reeked of this foul odor.

"It's a Vampire....and a young one at that.....not much experience either. A bit too care-free if you ask me Tesler my boy....Keep going this way.....I'm sure I can detect this creature....Strange..."

Zem stopped as he felt someone coming. Of course someone would come, he came here to their land. He didn't mind. He smiled and stood there. If he waa being tracked let them track him as it would be fun to confront those comung. He was a risk taker even before becoming a AmaZement after all. First thing he do is get a better name. Pulling out a piece of paper and a pen as he wrote down a better name. He would discusd this later with the clan.

Who's out there? I, Lucius Marquis can feel you. And I figure you're tracking me for a reason.

He then stood there and waited.

Changed his name to something bettter and sorry for the short post

Vars soon stopped, sniffing at the air even more now. This person was close BY!!!

"I can SMELL Your STENCH!!! WHO ARE YOU????? Uhm....what is a rookie Vampire doing in a place like THIS? Are you looking for someone or SOMETHING? I hope you are not making any intentions on harming anyone. I will be forced to kill you, and believe you ME, I'm no pushover!!! SHOW yourself Vampire!!! RIGHT NOW!!! You have to the that count of 5 to show yourself to me and my Butler..."

O_O

"Master, we are equals when we go out at night, remember? How am I ever going to gain some type of individuality if you keep referring to me as your Butler?"

Lucius pointed his right index finger towards the girl's forehead, lightly touching it. She hsd asserted herself and ordered him to show himself and he did. His crimson eyes observing the other thst stiod with her. He said nothing for a moment as his eyes returned to the girl.

A bit daft aren't you? he spoke then. Calling out a vampire. A lesser one would have eaten you by now, but I am no lesser being. I don't even know why a little girl would call one out in the first place.

Lucius removed his finger from her forehead before shaking his head. Not even he knew why he truly came here but it drew out this girl. Yet his crimson eyes looked at the man again now wondering why he followed her as well. Probably a servant forced to do her bidding. Lucius pitied him. 

So, what brings a small child to a monstrous forest?

"Uhm......I don't think that you KNOW who it is that you are SPEAKING TO Vampire. And the one whom that you THINK is pitiful, is my BUTLER. He is a Demonic Arachnid from another dimension that has a body count of 1, 455 and ZERO mind you!!!! He is here to become a better BUTLER; that is his job for now. And as for you..............."

Vars had took in a deep breath, only to speed around to the back of this creature with her daggers pointed directly on his NECK!! She was SO fast!!!

"I strongly suggest that you KNOW your place; I am NOT a fucking child!!! I am the most FEARED of my species. If the MASTER heard you speak lowly of me, then you would die in the left leg of hell MILLIONS upon millions of times for all of eternity. I am over 11.5 million years old in evolution and laboratory testing. If you are going to hold some kind of arrogance to yourself, then KNOW who it is that you are speaking to, WAY before you put your FOOT in your mouth undead Lucius. WELL.....THAT was entertaining........Tesler.....get my back pack to put my weapons back into the sheaths. This Vampire isn't even worth stealing ORGANS from........."

"Yes Master.. do you have to always threaten people M'lady? A formal introduction would have sufficed ma'am...." Tesler protested, as he was to walk on over to the two. She then shifted over to her back pack so quickly, only to place the daggers back into their leather sheaths.

"A-hem, very well.......MY name...as to not to be so offensive as M'lady Varsythe, is Tesler Dominicus III....at YOUR service young Lucius. Please forgive Lady Varsynthe's arrogant and rude behavior..she tends to..................act a bit standoff-ish so to speak." Said Tesler, who bowed humbly in front of the Vampire.

Lucius chuckled as the female blew her temper. Seems she was hot headed but it was natural to him. He had met similar creatures in his time. 

Quite alright my good sir. I'm sure its just teenage angst. I was wondering if you knew of anywhere exciting to go?

The vampire liked Teslar more than Varsthye at the moment. He was more level headed at the moment as well. Lucius sighed then as he looked to the female again. 

Might you accompany us as well?

"It's the other way around Vampire, YOU can accompany US instead!!!  You know you look rather THIN for one of the undead. How's your diet anyways? I have read of many of your kind who are much stronger and more daring!! AND they have better manners too!!"

Vars chirped out, now checking her backpack for supplies. Tesler shook his head, letting out a sigh again. "M'lady, can you NOT break down to your basic actions and at least be courteous to this fellow?"

Varsynthe then folder her arm together, giggling at first. "hmmm......let me think about it............................uhm, NO!!! Now let's get a move on Vampire; you're going to have to work much harder than THIS if we are going to work on my manners you know....hehehe...."

Lucius sighed. This woman was a wild girl. She had a temper and yet her butler remained with her was astounding.

I hate to tell you but I don't follow orders very well. Last boss that tried to do that got eaten. I figured we work together as a team. Think you can do that?

Lucius eyed her as he stood. He sighed as he followed behind now silent.

Varsynthe giggled again, patting Tesler on his left shoulder as they began to walk.

"You know Tesler, I think this young Vamp could be useful in our journey. What do YOU think M'boy?" She asked, now sticking her tongue out at Lucius playfully. Varsynthe was a bit over-bearing at times, but she meant well. Her speed, stamina and sheer will was enough to knock many of these criminals and creatures in this forest off guard.

"M'lady, everyone serves a purpose and can help others in times of great need, but with the way you act, I'm not sure if many will approach you SHOULD that time of need arise. There I have said it." Tesler replied, while smiling at Lucius happily. Tesler did not mind the extra company; it was a change from fighting creatures tooth and nail most of the time, or having to walk into various places during the day for safety. THIS time, Varsynthe had made it her destiny to travel in the eve of the day though.

"Could you at least explain to Lucius what it is you are searching for and why we are traveling at this time of the evening FOR master? I am sure that he could use more information; something that will help him have the metal weapons to help us along should the situation become dire."

O_O

"Aww man....that will take too long and repeating myself is BORIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!" She exclaimed in protest.

"Nevertheless, you should inform him on what it is that we are trying to do M'lady. I am sure he could use more information, don't you think?"

Edited by princeben07

"Would be nice to know where you're leading me."

Lucius replied as he followed the pair. Watching the two banter back and forth was amusing for a while. Though he wondered if this was a trap that they would later tried to kill him. 

"Even if it is boring."