2020 EDIT:

I just came back after quite a long while! I am not sure if this is in the right area so if this thread does need to be moved, I understand completely. 

I am looking to be involved in any role-plays that may need a female character of any type. I can fulfill almost any role that may be needed for anyone! 

I want this return of mine to be a permanent one for sure and I want to create new relationships with a lot of you on this site, so I hope I can receive some responses to this thread. I respond to posts here and in private also! Your choice on how you wish to contact me. I also have a Discord as well, which is Constance#4036! 

Edited by Secretary
Returned, updated topic

Raises hand. 

I always need a female assistant to help plot the downfall of many of my other characters. I also have a discord, Rin#7111, so I'm usually there if you need to bother me when I'm not mostly here. 

Val is my second home lol. 

I'm all for it. Can work details either via PM or Discord. 

The only main stipulation I have is consistency. 

Edited by dvsn

1 minute ago, dvsn said:

I'm all for it. Can work details either via PM or Discord. 

The only main stipulation I have is consistency. 

You can add me then and we can speak whenever you want to! Constance#4036

Hmm, I have a few plans in place and could use a partner to help out with some plans. Been trying to get out of a rut, so it'll be a nice change of pace to have a partner for a character to make life a touch easier.

On 12/5/2017 at 4:24 PM, Fennis Ursai said:

Hmm, I have a few plans in place and could use a partner to help out with some plans. Been trying to get out of a rut, so it'll be a nice change of pace to have a partner for a character to make life a touch easier.

Send me a message on what you are looking for! 

On 12/6/2017 at 1:55 PM, Vehement Agony said:

Agony and the Abaddon Triumvirate may need a good secretary or two for administrative purposes. :think:

Alright, sure! Send me a message on what you might be looking for. 

Bumping this thread! 

Also can send me a message of what you wish to plan an rp or wing one if you want to rp with a newbie like me lol. 

I do tend to ramble a bit and know i'm not everyone's type of rper. Since i like playing the villain. I am also a bit slower than the others since i run on limited hotspotting and mobile data lol 

But let me know 😁

15 hours ago, Rin said:

Also can send me a message of what you wish to plan an rp or wing one if you want to rp with a newbie like me lol. 

I do tend to ramble a bit and know i'm not everyone's type of rper. Since i like playing the villain. I am also a bit slower than the others since i run on limited hotspotting and mobile data lol 

But let me know 😁

New?! Haha, you have been around forever now! I certainly will let you know, however!

Bump!

Hi there! I'm new here too but really invested, I've got lotsa roleplay opportunities you may be interested in.

So personally I'm looking at running a group of heroic antagonists (some are more anti-hero on the scale than others) so far in their writing they've had a funny tone but some potentially dark underlying themes and I'm really looking to see where they'll turn out once they actually get on the field. They opperate out of New-Everun primarily but can mosey on into any city that has a high degree of science. The members I'm interested in playing most are literally robots, so if they were to jump to human forms or anything crazy like that I'd like to wait until they've atleast had some establishing stories in their normal forms.

You can read some more detail on the group here, but if yer still interested there's 3 main options. One would be a competitive RP, your character is looking to stop my villains from increasing their reach and furthering their goal of an online utopia. Or a cooperative RP, where we're each on the same side more or less and have somthing to gain from working together. The final one is a recreation RP, no real stakes. Just some characters meeting one another, possibly over a shared hobby. If we were to do the last one I'd want some info on who you intend to play so that we know our characters would have solid chemistry together or could explore some interesting themes. I'm betting we've both been in a couple too many RP's where two relatively well written characters bump into one another annnnd nothing happens~ It really depends on scenario and who's involved as to what RP works best. If you want my preference, competitive! I like gamblin. Oh, and of course in such a case I'd prefer electing a neutral referee we can turn too if we come to a disagreement. Hope to hear back soon.

https://www.valucre.com/topic/45100-styx-where-dreams-flow/

Edited by MyStalker