Valucre
Pseudonym

An Old Adventurer Approaches*

Hello everyone!

My name is Peter, and I am also veteran roleplayer. After countless hours of scouring the internet, I have finally found the fantasy roleplaying website I have been searching for! I used to be very active in writing; however, college, life, and other things got in the way. As of late, I have been feeling the urge to write once more, and after seeing the voluminous lore of Valucre, I couldn't help but feel the need to actually go out and write. So, here I am taking up my pen again (or keyboard)! I can't wait to meet all of you, and until then, see you all later!

-Peter

Edited by Pseudonym
It was my New Year's Resolution to come out of le closet ~

Hey!! WHO let you out Argosaxx??? You're grounded young lady!! :P

Oh don't mind my RP partner...she's a busy bee these days, lol. Welcome to Valucre!! Name is benny and I will be checking in with you from time to time to see if WE here at Valucre can answer any questions or help with you with any concerns that you might have. Feel free to look around!!!

Benny

On 12/7/2017 at 3:58 AM, Pseudonym said:

Hello everyone!

My name is Peter, and I am also veteran roleplayer. After countless hours of scouring the internet, I have finally found the fantasy roleplaying website I have been searching for! I used to be very active in writing; however, college, life, and other things got in the way. As of late, I have been feeling the urge to write once more, and after seeing the voluminous lore of Valucre, I couldn't help but feel the need to actually go out and write. So, here I am taking up my pen again (or keyboard)! I can't wait to meet all of you, and until then, see you all later!

-Peter

Hi Peter. I'm delighted to be among the people welcoming you to the forum. I'm delighted that Valucre has made such a strong first impression and hope that it continues to do so as you interact with the community and explore the various chunks of lore we have set up all over the place

If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Welcome aboard!

Alright guys -- I have to tell you all the truth.

I am not a new Peter -- I am actually @Autholius -- the Peter from last year. I am not new news, but old new news.

That is why I didn't go to ToL @Pickled -- I'm not a new player. (Then again, I've never actually played in the ToL -- I just like to dive straight into things)

However, everything else is truth. Yes my name is Peter, I love music, and I honestly love Valucre -- I just haven't been on in so long, it just felt strange coming back as Autholius. I just felt the need to come back under a new name so I could start again.

Sorry to all of those who I rped with a few months ago for suddenly leaving, but this time, I am sure I am back for good.

Love you all, and I hope you are all having a Happy New Years!

- Your friend,

Peter (AKA Autholius (AKA Pseudonym))

Edited by Pseudonym