Valucre
  • Announcements

• Paroxysm

Contact between members and staff   04/20/2018

Valucre.com and Valucre’s official email address (Valucre@gmail.com) are to be considered the only credible contact between members and staff. If you are contacted by someone, or a group of someones, dubiously representing themselves as staff outside of Valucre.com, you should private message @supernal and @desolate. Additionally, if your account is to receive administrative action, or you are the subject of a report, staff will contact you through forum, email, or through the forum's warning system, not off site services such as Discord or Skype.
Warlock

Something Lurks in the Forest [OOC]

@Tyler

@JaviD'Arcana

@Walker Imrune

Turn order is loose so don't be afraid to post first as there is no turn order. Please post here so you can follow this thread and any updates or notices I have about the quest in general. 

Hope you all enjoy!

https://www.valucre.com/topic/38790-something-lurks-in-the-forest-ic/

Today has been really busy for me. Usually I am able to start pumping out posts but that hasn't been the case so far. I will try to get some in today just don't be surprised if I end up not posting in here as of yet.

5 minutes ago, Warlock said:

Today has been really busy for me. Usually I am able to start pumping out posts but that hasn't been the case so far. I will try to get some in today just don't be surprised if I end up not posting in here as of yet.

Not a problem, I wasn't meaning to rush or anything. Just informing people that that is the reason I hadn't posted.

It's fine. Currently out helping family outta town since the snow gotten bad and internet is a bit wonky. I'll try and get something out tomorrow (or tonight) when I have a spare moment.

Dangit, Warlord! I thought this was just gonna be a monster hunt! You've got me using character who is going to be acting against my own personal Imperialistic inclinations! lol

Just wanted to say, you all are awesomeness haha I'm having some good fun writing and reading with you guys. Hope everyone is having fun just as I am and @Warlock I appreciate and love the story so far, no pressure as to timing. 

Keep up the good work and stay awesome guys! 

Also sorry I didnt reply here much, kinda shy even in OOC stuff~ 

Edited by JaviD'Arcana