Valucre
  • Announcements

HiddenKitty123

Character and Role Poll

The character and Role interest pole! I mean poll.  

2 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Do you prefer having specific types of characters that seem to suit yours when you are trying to organize an RP thread or game?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
  2. 2. Do you prefer a specific role be filled by people attempting to join your games or people you plan to have participate in games you organize?

3. 3. Do you prefer a specific type of role over what the character is, or a specific type of character over the role they may or may not add to the game?

• I prefer a character that suits my interests and tastes.
    • I prefer characters fill a specific role I would like in my game.
    • Neither. I have a different preference.
    • Both. I like the character to suit my interests, tastes and fill a specific role.
    • None of the above.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/25/2018 at 03:00 PM

Well, I'll give my answers in a non poll form. 

My characters that I use are made so that I can use them anywhere. However, if a role play requires a different character then I will create one specifically for that purpose. While my characters are magical ones, if required I can adapt to them not being able to use their magic. Trevor, for example, is a mage yes, but he is over 300 years old which gives him plenty of experience with things other than magic. So I guess you could say that I have made them to fit my liking. 

Don't know if that really answers them, but that's just what I've done with my characters.

Edited by Trevor Wisegem

2 hours ago, Trevor Wisegem said:

Well, I'll give my answers in a non poll form. 

My characters that I use are made so that I can use them anywhere. However, if a role play requires a different character then I will create one specifically for that purpose. While my characters are magical ones, if required I can adapt to them not being able to use their magic. Trevor, for example, is a mage yes, but he is over 300 years old which gives him plenty of experience with things other than magic. So I guess you could say that I have made them to fit my liking. 

Don't know if that really answers them, but that's just what I've done with my characters.

Thank you for the response! It's really appreciated. ^-^