Seraphina Jeanne

OwO What’s This?

Yo!

I'm Sera!

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you are famous! I found this website through a discord focused on 'tacticool' weeb shit, where a few people said it was the only RP site they knew of that didn't shun couch operators! 

As a result here I am! I haven't read much of the lore yet, but I'm sure I'll absorb it in due time! 

As this is an introduction I should tell a little bit about myself.

I'm a 27 year old male whose hobbies include anime, firearms, self loathing and roleplay! 

I look forward to boring each and everyone one of you with excessively detailed operator waifus.

Edited by Seraphina Jeanne

Hi there Seraphina Jeanne, welcome to the site!

If you haven't already, I very much recommend checking out the Quickstart Guide, which is full of useful links for new players. The Get Started FAQ is also an amazing resource, and so is the Roleplay FAQ. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, or to post them up in the Help Board. It sounds like you've already noticed, but we also have a ton of lore! This reading is a ton of fun, but by no means necessary consumption, so don't worry too much about it when getting started unless you find yourself wanting to XD

One more time, welcome to Valucre! I can't wait to see the kinds of things you bring into this awesome world we all share ^_^

47 minutes ago, Seraphina Jeanne said:

Yo!

I'm Sera!

This may come as a surprise to some of you, but you are famous! I found this website through a discord focused on 'tacticool' weeb shit, where a few people said it was the only RP site they knew of that didn't shun couch operators! 

As a result here I am! I haven't read much of the lore yet, but I'm sure I'll absorb it in due time! 

As this is an introduction I should tell a little bit about myself.

I'm a 27 year old male whose hobbies include anime, firearms, self loathing and roleplay! 

I look forward to boring each and everyone one of you with excessively detailed operator waifus.

f633c2956b.gif

We are friendly to pretty much everyone here. You have found a good home, if you decide to stay. Feel free to toss any questions you have my way, or you can get a hold of someone on our staff if you'd be more comfortable with that.

Welcome to Valucre. You sure have gotten yourself into something with this one. 

Hope you enjoy your time here on the site!

If you seem to be having any trouble understanding the forums or any other questions. I will be happy to help out!

Edited by Grizzly