bfc

Beyond all Mortal Ken [Interest Check]

On 2/26/2018 at 12:19 PM, Jotnotes said:

I'm already a post deep. If we don't hear back from TC, I'd be happy to direct tge thread in their stead.

I haven't heard/seen anything from Chouette - do you feel comfortable taking it up now? Do you want to just close out this thread or would you like to take leadership of the faction?

I'll need to take another look at what the faction entails. I might be able to do something with it for sure, but if all else fails I do have other ideas I'm not afraid to try out.

Any other resources I should take a look at, aside from this post?

@supernal

8 hours ago, Jotnotes said:

I'll need to take another look at what the faction entails. I might be able to do something with it for sure, but if all else fails I do have other ideas I'm not afraid to try out.

Any other resources I should take a look at, aside from this post?

@supernal

Nope. Chouette's post contain all the info i know of for this faction and my post in the water cooler contains all the info on factions in general. It's pretty loose to allow max cool 

Alright, I am quickly preparing an additional interest check under my name. Those of you who are interested, or are expressing interest in this thread, try and find the updated version, please. I'll help if I can, as I'll be keeping tabs on both interest checks, though I'll be trying to keep traffic going towards the new thread.