supernal

The factions are coming OOC

wOcWKRI.png

Using this for general OOC chatter regarding Phase 2 of the Terrenus Civil War. This way people can chat here and important updates can go in the main thread. Information is maintained on the first post of the water cooler thread. 

When canonizing your faction, leave out Opportunities entirely and consider Consequences optional.

Registered players

• Red region
    • JotnotesIn a forest long forsaken, a false princess seeks to unite nature and civilization, quietly sowing the seeds of peace as war looms on the horizon.
    • Generic PerfectionFrom the ashes of the future a new iteration of salvation rises in the past.  The lull in the valley is about to break, and from it will come the crusaders. Among flames, spears, and death the War Cult marches toward a brighter tomorrow.
    • Firepenguindisco: "To those who don't know me, you will soon. My name is Doctor Marigold Orion Ravenspire. I am a scientist and innovator that seeks to  experiment in all fields. I've established a lab here in Terrenus; the Ravenspire. Pretentious? Possibly. Cementing my claim? Absolutely. My lab offers a assistance in all areas you may require, or if you are a hungered mind like myself perhaps you'll find residence here. Or, if you interest me enough, perhaps you'll find an internship instead. But I digress. I have arrived and I'm here to stay"
  • Blue Region
    • Epicrome23A small town known for it's tea, south of Hell's Gate, will forever be changed as the eye of the Shadow King turns and gazes upon it. His followers will bring down darkness, and shadow shall reign... but even greater evils may be thwarted.
    • [Locked]
    • [Locked]
  • Pink Region
    • VansinA miraculous green fire burns down a quaint church, spurring a religious, populist revolution that will establish a new haven for the downtrodden of Terrenus.
    • Raspberry LAIn the harsh mountains, four orders of holy knights come together in the name of reuniting Terrenus. Gaia will renew the land, through dedication to the Last Sacred Word of St. Zedda!
    • [Locked]
  • Orange Region
Edited by supernal

Ok, so, question. Does Blaurg City count as a pre-existing location? 'Cause it has almost no lore associated with it directly and I can't find any details on it.

I ask, because I'm trying to figure out where to stick my city and I need to know if I have to be 50 miles away, but I also don't know exactly where it is.

32 minutes ago, Raspberry LA said:

Ok, so, question. Does Blaurg City count as a pre-existing location? 'Cause it has almost no lore associated with it directly and I can't find any details on it.

I ask, because I'm trying to figure out where to stick my city and I need to know if I have to be 50 miles away, but I also don't know exactly where it is.

Blaurg city was renamed blairville. You can find the lore and map placement for it on the landing page

2 hours ago, supernal said:

Blaurg city was renamed blairville. You can find the lore and map placement for it on the landing page

OOOOOOH!

Might want to have a blaurb blurb about that in the Blaurg Mountain lore entry. I was 100% positive they were two different places, and didn't even think to double-check on the Blairville article.

17 hours ago, EpicRome23 said:

I would say that's probably a good name change, Blaurg just sounds like someone vomiting or something, lol.

If memory serves it was actually supposed to be the sound the founder made as he slipped while naming the city

16 hours ago, Raspberry LA said:

OOOOOOH!

Might want to have a blaurb blurb about that in the Blaurg Mountain lore entry. I was 100% positive they were two different places, and didn't even think to double-check on the Blairville article.

For now I just updated the blaurg city mention to be blairville instead. In tandem with the civil war event I've started consolidating and updating articles so I'll make sure to flesh that out as needed. Hopefully that'll suffice

That's fine if you don't choose Choisel. I've been rather lack of motivation to begin my thread. Though I must before supernal gives my spot away. 

It is okay, just make sure their a winning team lol JP. I'm all for whomever you choose. @HumanBean03

Don't crack ya' head about it.

Currently im just waiting for @The Alexandrian to help embolden my thread but if i don't hear from them soon ill just keep going, want to get the ravenspire finished~ 

I have a lot of plans for it.

Now @supernal i know you said 24 miles of land to begin with, but does that include above and below? So i know what the docs working with