supernal

The factions are coming OOC

15 minutes ago, FirePenguinDiscoPanda said:

We're done i just need to do the wrap up post and if it's alright with you jeffe imma finish it off with the completion of the imperium (which would be the end of the current year) unless that would impede on anything!

@supernal

Don't think that should impede anything. Have at it! 

23 minutes ago, FirePenguinDiscoPanda said:

Closing post finished! Lemme know if i need to add any specifics or add on to it! The lab is up and running baby! 

Perfect 

The only thing it needs is a canon post which would be a minor summary just a few sentences that I can use in articles that reference it, and a full summary of thread events you want to see highlighted / emphasized / fully vetted 

If your last post is meant to be this then just add "minor summary" and "full summary" as headers in the post to make for a clear visual designation 

And then we can call phase 2 complete!

2 hours ago, supernal said:

Perfect 

The only thing it needs is a canon post which would be a minor summary just a few sentences that I can use in articles that reference it, and a full summary of thread events you want to see highlighted / emphasized / fully vetted 

If your last post is meant to be this then just add "minor summary" and "full summary" as headers in the post to make for a clear visual designation 

And then we can call phase 2 complete!

Done did it 😎

Alright and phase 2 is over! I'll post the phase 3 information tonight, tag everyone, start answering questions tomorrow and work out the logistics over the week to set up the pieces and let the game play out however it may

2 minutes ago, jaistlyn said:

Whoops. I just informed FirePenguin that the summary is about the thread itself, while what he had written was a summary of what happened after this thread. 

Oh no!

I was wondering why it sounded so much like that thread with Roen and Pasion and thought there was cross-over. Thanks for the catch!

@FirePenguinDiscoPanda back to that grindstone my good panda 

30 minutes ago, supernal said:

Oh no!

I was wondering why it sounded so much like that thread with Roen and Pasion and thought there was cross-over. Thanks for the catch!

@FirePenguinDiscoPanda back to that grindstone my good panda 

First time cononizing something!

My apologies!

Those do shape it's future however as he has had a drastic alignment change, becoming more reclusive lmao

Phase 3 will be most interesting indeed

10 hours ago, FirePenguinDiscoPanda said:

First time cononizing something!

My apologies!

Those do shape it's future however as he has had a drastic alignment change, becoming more reclusive lmao

Phase 3 will be most interesting indeed

Not a problem at all. The thread is unlocked so you can update the summaries and I'll lock it again when you're done