Ataraxy

Open 4now: Wait, what? I'm in Valucre? WTF?

No... Because if we're inside Valucre, it essentially means that it IS an independent world, and that we only do so much to shape its story. Meaning every time we set a time skip in our writing, lots of shit goes on that nobody is aware of. And with those that helped to shape the world now a part of the world, the fourth wall exists, but its existence will no longer be relevent because the very people that shaped Valucre are now a part of it.

Essentially, we shouldn't try to break the fourth wall all too much, because that's just very very lame and instantly plot-killing.

1 hour ago, cloakedHacker said:

So.. is this gonna be a thing still? QvQ;;

It certainly might! I initially just posted this to check the interest level rather than a recruitment tool, but got damn it got more attention than I thought it would lmao

I'll leave it up for another couple days and then post the thread :)

Okie! 

Name: Ellie

Ability: Water (picked randomly, but tbh... ug.)

Rank: (I dunno, I'm on mobile mostly always so you'd have to tell me! :confused:)

Title: Bestest Otherworlder Evar.

5 minutes ago, Fennis Ursai said:

Same question as before ^

I'm interested in this if it's still a thing.

4 hours ago, P.N.See said:

Bump. Is it alive yet?

If ataraxy is too busy you (and others interested) can still do it! The interest seems to be there and just needs a thread for people to post in

If there's trepidation about starting this, I can do it for you all but be warned it'll be set in Terrenus

Alternatively I'd recommend checking out one of the hubs in the hub thread list in the water cooler, and anyone can just start introducing and playing out their character starting there before exploring the world around 

27 minutes ago, supernal said:

If there's trepidation about starting this, I can do it for you all but be warned it'll be set in Terrenus

Alternatively I'd recommend checking out one of the hubs in the hub thread list in the water cooler, and anyone can just start introducing and playing out their character starting there before exploring the world around 

I had totally forgotten about this. Oops.

I'll start the thread either tonight or tomorrow 👌