Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre

Hello there! 

Well, as the title says, I am looking for one or more partners to participate in some 1x1 RPing that can take place either in messages or as a thread (I'm not fussy). I have been roleplaying for about eight years now and usually like hefty, paragraphed posts (i.e.-more than 8 sentences )

My post rate is not set, I can post anything from three times a day, to three times a week. The minimum I will post is probably once a week. 

I find the genre's that most pique my interest are:

• Fantasy (this includes supernatural-based things.)
  • Historical
  • Sci-fi
  • Action (Not too gory.)
  • Adventure
  • Romance-ish (?)---> [Light, about pg 16-18. I like 'fades to black'.]

I can do most genres if I find the plot interesting/creative enough, however...

I am not interested in:

• Anything erotic (Hell to the no.)
  • Anime (I just don't have enough knowledge)
  • Real life (A tad boring in my opinion)
  • Furry-anything (Unless it's like werewolves or shape-shifters in which case that will be in the fantasy category).

I usually play original characters, although I don't mind doing something creative with certain fandoms (e.g.- Percy Jackson world but you don't rp as a Percy Jackson character.). I prefer my RP partners to be over the age of 17/18 but this doesn't have to be set in stone. I also only play female characters who are between the age of 18-22. 

I don't have anything super specific planned in terms of plots and am open for ideas. Drop me a personal message or comment on here :). 

(Thanks for reading this far. *congratulatory thumbs up*)

Edited by MJ2431

Nice! I'll like to participate.

Our interests and non interests are very similar. Click on the link in the signature for deals with my characters.

15 minutes ago, Aziella said:

Nice! I'll like to participate.

Our interests and non interests are very similar. Click on the link in the signature for deals with my characters.

Awesome! I took a look at your characters, I don't mind rping with any of them. Vincent in particular looks interesting. Unfortunately, I have not compiled a character database of every character I have ever used, I have maybe one old one from a different site that I still have the details on other than a mostly untested character I made for a recent rp I joined. Would you like to see either of the characters?