Valucre added to a new directory! Read more... ×
Valucre
Genkuro

The Kuro (Meeting of the Queen)

It was a long time coming. The Kuro had placed roots in this world for sometime. There was a moment it was active and growing strong, but for some reason The Kuro had hidden itself once again. But it was now time to reopen to the world. To share the gift of the Tears to the world and find the reason it is here in this land.

The room was slightly lit. The warmth of power in the room danced along causing a spending sight of wondering and mystery. In the room a group of people sat, all looking towards one man. They seemed to be waiting for him to speak as if he was someone they look to.

“I think it is time we meet the lady of the land. If was re to be a part of this world, then we need to establish a connection to the people of this world. I know we have in the past interacted with this world, but now its time to step it up. I have sent word to who I think is the leader of the land The Kuro has made home. I am not sure if it will reach them, but if it does, we will be meeting our guest. When she does, I want each of us to take her on our own tour of The Kuro. We need to show her that we are here as an ally” The man at the table said as the others nodded.

A few of them would have something to say but knew better then to at this moment. With his little speech ending, the room went black and the people in it were gone. Alone stood, the man gazing out the window in hopes for answers. “I do hope we get word soon Dia, it would be some much easier for her to come here than for us to make the trip to them. ‘Ghost says to the darkness.

Sent to the home of the leader, small crystals butterfly that shine of colors not of this world. A simple message would be read only by the person it was meant for. “Follow me and see a world like none you will ever know. We mean to meet and no harm will come to you. Bring anyone you like but we are her to aid you by any means.”

Rin sat in her throne chair as she looked up to see a coloured butterfly floating near her. She tilted her head as she didn't remember these people. But it was as good as any excuse to leave the palace. It had been a dreary turn of events trying to bring the land to a new age. However as she stood and stretched her dead and creaky bones, she decided to follow the butterfly.

Lead on then.

Rin sighed as she shook her head. She did like allowing new groups into her land and allowing them to flourish under her. Of course the times were changing and for the better. Well, somehow. The princess sighed as she looked at the butterfly. 

Hopefully it will lead to something good. 

The little butterfly shines in the light as it leads her out of her home. As soon as they step outside the butterfly lands on her shoulder. As it does, the world around her seems to fade as it feels as if she is falling.  She moves through the earth like falling through air. Time seems to pass normally until the world stop before here. But she was no longer in a place she knew. Before here, stood a world like no other. Plants seem to be different from what she was sue to, the sounds of the water and wildlife all seemed to be different. For a moment she was left alone, until a moment someone stood before here.

thumb-1920-205967.jpg

Even with the person standing before her, it would be hard not to notice the true nature of The Kuro. As she thought about the things around her, she would notice they changed at her thoughts. As if the world was allowing her to interact with it. The Kuro was showing her that it wants to be accepted in this land and opening its gifts to her. Once she had taken it all in, she would notice a man standing before her, dressed in a white hooded cloak. His hair was a pure white that seemed to slightly chance as is charged by an unseen power. He would wait before speaking.

Miyajima.Haru.600.1695792.jpg

"Greetings I hope your trip went well. I am here to show you to our home. My name is Da of The Tears and we welcome you to our home. Before we move on, I am sure you may have some questions from me. I am here to answer what I can until you get to me our leader The Oracle, better known as Ghost. I am also to speak of sorry for when you meet the others. We are made of a very. Intriguing set of members." He says with a smile as he waits for her to gather what is going on. 

Rin looked up at the voice as she smiled. Her smiles were not ones to be trusted since she had changed a lot since the Kuro first arrived. And so she crossed her arms under her chest and sighed.

Questions, yes. Though probably not as many as you would think. Why have you come to Athentha when they're so many other lands to settle? This land is cursed. 

An oracle. That made her lips curl up even more. She could use this oracle to her whims and desires like she had so many creatures before her. And with a war looming, she would need others badly. 

What do you expect to get out of this, your end goal? And why so many? Oracle? Is this oracle your leader?

Rin sighed again as her arms dropped again to her sides. She had come here alone, since things had changed. The shaman gone. A shake up in the land. And now, she had to seduce the Kuro to her side.

Always business occurred. But she welcomed it.